BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
LASHAWNA G.
Va Beach, VA
Im totally in love with the spf . I normally used super fluid from Kiehls but this lancome product shockingly worked even better , it left a smooth beautiful matte feel without leaving my skin white and greasy i even applied it to my arms and chest as well i will be wearing this all summer long . thanks again !!!!
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
I almost gave this away because I never wear sunscreen. I know, throw rocks at me.The smell of most sunscreens makes me sick. I looked up the reviews and how much it was selling for and I got stingy and kept it. Ommmggggggg love love love. It's silky, doesn't smell, dried matte. Just amazing. Like so amazing haha.
Aisha F.
Conroe, TX
I love this SPF 50 from Lancôme. It has a thin fluid like consistency which is usually so hard to find in such a high SPF. I was super impressed with the non greasy consistency. The product does however have a sunscreen scent to it, which I don't mind because I know it protects my skin. Also you can easily apply makeup over top of this moisturizer! I received this product complimentary from Influenster, but all opinions are my own
Eden S.
Hazel Park, MI
How can you not LOVE Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+? This is probably the lightest, sheerest sunscreen I've ever tried and it goes so well with your daily makeup routine! Also, it's super weightless. Not so much a fan of the white cast it leaves (as does most sunscreens) but a little def goes a long way.
Heather H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received a complimentary, full size sample of this to review from Influenster and Lancôme as part of the Visionairre VoxBox. I love how light weight and easy it is to apply. It does not get oily or really even feel like you are wearing sunscreen. I love that I can trust it to keep my skin safe in the sun.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes but opinions are my own. This sunscreen is truly fluid as advertised. Leaves the skin soft not oily or sticky feeling. This makes it easy to apply makeup after just let it dry for a few minutes. I like how it doesn't have a strong sunscreen smell.
Kristen P.
Portland, OR
I received this complementary for testing purposes.

I am not much of a sun screen gal.... bad I know. But this sunscreen was light and doesn't contain oil so it went on effortlessly under my make up so I will be using this over the summer! The scent isn't bad either. Plus, Lancôme sunscreen is just the right amount of extra I like to be :)
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
I received this product complimentary for my honest review. This sunscreen has your generic sunscreen smell which I enjoy! It also was lightweight on the skin and didn't make my face feel greasy. I was able to use it under my makeup and on a daily basis without noticing any break outs or blemishes like some face products cause.
Vinna L.
Atlanta , GA
This is a good sunscreen because it's not oily and is a very lightweight formula. This goes really good under my makeup. I apply it after my normal moisturizer and then after I use it my primer and it doesn't cost me having to blot constantly. Excellent Product.
Karyna R.
Union Gap, WA
I have never tried a sunscreen like this one before. It is a white liquid that has to be shaken before each application. It absorbs quickly into the skin. Does not leave a greasy feel so you can apply this before moisturizer and foundation. I received this free for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?