BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Aakanksha K.
Mobile , AL
It is a great sunscreen - very lightweight and perfect for daily use. The best price - it is not expensive. Loved it so much. Will definitely buy more. Very gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin so I believe it will suit everyone.
Emma I.
Kirksville, MO
Okay this is my favorite sunscreen. Usually I use some for tennis and it makes my face extremely white and I can't rub it in to save my life. This kind blends out perfectly and is still 50 SPF which is everything I need in a sunscreen?? I love it!! I received this free from influenster but my opinions are my own, so I have no idea how much it cost but it's worth it and I'll be repurchasing.
Katie M.
Atlanta, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Lancôme. I normally don't wear anything stronger than SPF 15 on my face daily because I'm wary of products that make my face feel greasy, thankfully this product doesn't not leave a weighty, greasy feeling on my face! It goes on easily and doesn't have a strong smell or presence on your skin. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes!
Gretel L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I received this product complimentary from influenster to test for review. This sunscreen is perfect to wear under foundation or even when going to the beach. Works great on sensitive skin and has a pleasant smell. I have been trying it for a while and so far I am loving it. Also it's great to take on the go because of its size!
Maria I.
West Jordan, UT
Personally, I didn't notice a difference between this face spf lotion and others. It worked well and didn't leave my face feeling greasy. It did smell like sunscreen but once it was absorbed into my skin, I couldn't smell it anymore which is always a plus. Thanks, Influenster, for sending this to me complimentary to test and review.
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
Such an awesome sun screen. I wasn't expecting much because the consistency was a little weird. It's more like a liquid than a lotion. The application is so smooth though and it's not sticky or heavy at all. Especially for it to have such high spf. It also doesn't break me out, which is a great plus. Overall I love it. *recieved product free for testing, but all opinions are my own!
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Super lightweight formula with a semi matte finish. I didn't really get any flashback with this spf but I can't wear it alone as it does leave a white cast on my deep skin. I usually try to stay away from spf but I actually might be adding this to my Sephora cart! I received this as a complimentary product from Influenster to try in exchange for review
Katie H.
Elk park, NC
Im OBSESSED. I received this product FREE in my Lancôme voxbox! It has minimal scent, barely noticeable if at all. Its Super-Fluid so a little goes a very long way! Also, it dohbles as a fantastic partner to the Vissionaire Crescendo night peel, AND a super lightweight makeup primer! Water/sweat resistant for 80 min!
Octavia H.
It does its job and the container os nice and compact. It's very easy to use and doesn't leave your skin all white. I use it once every morning before hitting that gode ole Vegas sun. The down side flr me is thevsumscreen smell. That smell turns me away from using all over sunscreen because I smell it hours later.
Carolyn M.
Compton, CA
I received this in my VoxBox and I have mixed feelings about it. I like that it's not sticky but I also don't like how runny it is. For the price range I'd also rather pick up some sunscreen from the drugstore and not break the bank on a small bottle of sunscreen just because there's a label associated with the bottle.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?