BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Paula K.
Homewood, IL
I have never used such an amazing SPF for the face before. I received a complimentary bottle for review purposes from Influenster. Even though it is a white liquid, it immediately blended into my skin. It was like it had never been put on! My skin felt slightly more moisturized but it never felt greasy. There was no strong SPF scent either. My makeup went on over it without any difficulty at all. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ashley J.
Charlotte , NC
I feel like I am really protecting my skin with this. This does not leave your skin looking greasy. It feels like a moisturizer and when used with the 2 step peel I feel a difference in how bright my skin is. I used this before going to the beach and I did not get burned on my face. Thank you influenster for allowing me to test this product
Mallory H.
Liberty, SC
I really loved have a facial sun screen. It was so light and left my face WAY less greasy than normal sun screen does. It did leave it a bit greasy which is the only reason this is 4 stars instead of 5. My face is naturally greasy, so this is kinda important to me.

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own :)
MERY H.
La importancia de usar filtro solar es basica y el Bienfait aporta esa proteccion necesaria, lo use hasta para ir a la piscina y funciona muy bien, protege la piel y al utilizar el visionaire crescendo funciono super bien para evitar irritacion de la piel al contacto con el sol, recibi estos productos gratis para probarlos y dar mi opinion
Sierra S.
chicago, IL
Honestly the best facial sunscreen I have ever tried. I usually stray away from wearing sunscreen on my face because it either makes me break out, or it is too thick and gunky on my face. This sunscreen is SO thin and sheer, and still gives the maximum sun protectant possible. Amazing product. I was given as a trial in exchange for a review!
Melissa R.
Adel, IA
This is a very nice sunscreen. Super lightweight and I can wear it under my makeup. I received it free as a part of the lancome vox box. I'm taking way better care of my skin now and wearing a sunscreen daily is super important to me. It did not leave a white cast or residue. I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to try out a new sunscreen.
Mayra Q.
Oceanside, CA
This stuff is amazing! I've tried about 7-8 different brands, and I usually end up getting makeup that has some already in it. I put it on after moisturizer, and it didn't feel oily and it didn't mess with my makeup application. It's also light (doesn't feel thick/oily like other sunscreens). Once this runs out, I'll be purchasing again.
Aakanksha K.
Mobile , AL
It is a great sunscreen - very lightweight and perfect for daily use. The best price - it is not expensive. Loved it so much. Will definitely buy more. Very gentle on my skin and I have sensitive skin so I believe it will suit everyone.
Emma I.
Kirksville, MO
Okay this is my favorite sunscreen. Usually I use some for tennis and it makes my face extremely white and I can't rub it in to save my life. This kind blends out perfectly and is still 50 SPF which is everything I need in a sunscreen?? I love it!! I received this free from influenster but my opinions are my own, so I have no idea how much it cost but it's worth it and I'll be repurchasing.
Alexia S.
Athens, GA
I LOVE this sunscreen! It works so well and to use to apply under makeup. I work in Car Sales so I am constantly out on the lot in the sun. This product worked well with my sensitive skin and did not clog my pores or break me out. I also used it on my face at the lake and it was a hit because I did not burn one bit! I will continue to use this product in the future and received it complimentary in my Vox Box.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?