BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Ok y'all. This is legit. I was so afraid to use this and integrate it into my daily skin routine. It's moisturizing element made it so easy! I wore it to work out in the park and I usually have white milky film in my sweat from sunscreens, this did not do that! I took off one star because it does feel tacky to the skin, but that's just me being picky.
Megan P.
I'm really happy with this spf! I took it with me on my trip to South America. A little goes a long way! It doesn't leave you greasy.. it has a powdery soft feel once applied, so I didn't have to wait before applying makeup. I shared with my s/o and he was a fan vs the store brand he was gooping on. 🤗
***I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own
Karla V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love any SPF, what not to love. This in particular I love because is not as greasy as other SPFs I have tried, I have to be really careful with the ones I use because my skin is already very oily and it tends to make my makeup look like a hot mess BUT thankfully this one is very good and it doesn't make me look like I just took a bath in oil.
Shreeda T.
I love how light this is. I don't feel it on my skin. Most sunscreens feel like my skin is suffocating. I also like that it doesn't appear ashy or affect my makeup. It feels Hydrating. It smells like a typical sunscreen but that smell makes me nostalgic so I don't mind it.

I received this complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Cecilia C.
Happy Valley, OR
I received this product for free from Influenster to test out and I love it! I've tried a few different sun screens but this one stands out because it doesn't leave the face with that oily feeling! It really blends in we with the skin and doesn't leave a white cast! It's also hydrating which is great! I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Erin D.
Bolivar , MO
The only problem I have with this sunscreen is that it's very runny. But on the pro side it is not oily and it made my skin feel very soft. I like the product, it's just not my favorite and if I had the chance I probably wouldn't buy it, due to the consistency, and that's my honest review after receiving this complementary product from Influenster.
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
I love this product! I do not like putting much of anything on my face because I don't like it looking or feeling oily. But this product doesn't do either one! It's so light that you can't tell you have anything on. Plus it provides the spf you need to help your face! Glad I received this product for free to try out and give my own opinions! :-)
Nikki M.
Darien, IL
I would highly recommend this product. Your face is the first thing a person sees so you have to protect it right? This is perfect because it doesn't cake on your face and I can put it on right before I put on my primer before makeup! My skin has been a lot more even and this is wonderful! I am happy I got to test this for free from Influenster.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. This is my own opinion. As someone who has had skin cancer, wearing an SPF daily is a must! This product is lightweight and wears nicely under makeup. I do wish it was more moisturizing, it is very runny, but I just mix it in with my current moisturizer and it seems to work just fine.
Marianne J.
Lindon , UT
This is a good product. Not amazing, but sufficient. It is pretty lightweight, but I felt it was a little greasy. Also, it only protects you from the sun for 80 minutes. I am not sure how long other sunscreens last, so maybe that is a good amount of time- but I wear makeup everyday so im not going to reapply my face makeup every 80 minutes.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?