BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Lancome products have the same scent to me for some reason, but that's not a bad thing. I love the subtle scent, and that this product is super lightweight. It absorbs into the skin really well and doesn't sit on top like other sunscreens. I can wear this under my makeup without it slipping around, and I'm protected! Honestly, I will re purchase after I finish this bottle!
Lexi S.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the best 50+ SPF facial sunscreen I have ever used. It was so light weight, and didn't make my face feel greasy. It lasted for a long time. I received it free for testing purposes, but I would most definitely buy it again and again. When we take family trips to the beach every summer I'm always so worried about my face. Not anymore! Thanks Lancôme!
Greta J.
Henderson, NV
Love this.  It's so lightweight and feels great on my skin.  Has a pleasant scent too.  High SPF to protect my face.  Great to wear under makeup - not heavy like most other sunscreens.
I received this product free from Influenster.  Would buy again!
Megan P.
I'm really happy with this spf! I took it with me on my trip to South America. A little goes a long way! It doesn't leave you greasy.. it has a powdery soft feel once applied, so I didn't have to wait before applying makeup. I shared with my s/o and he was a fan vs the store brand he was gooping on. 🤗
***I received Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Ok y'all. This is legit. I was so afraid to use this and integrate it into my daily skin routine. It's moisturizing element made it so easy! I wore it to work out in the park and I usually have white milky film in my sweat from sunscreens, this did not do that! I took off one star because it does feel tacky to the skin, but that's just me being picky.
Jahaira S.
Lowell, MA
I'll be honest, I don't wear makeup often so when I used this by itself it felt good on my skin and although it gave me a glow it is not greasy. The only reason I gave it four stars its because it dint do well under my makeup, which was practically gone by the end of day and completely threw me off in a weird way. Other than that I really loved this.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
This was great! It finally got hot enough here that I didn't want to wear foundation so I made my own BB cream with this and my foundation. It was the perfect amount of light coverage with protection from harmful rays!
Halea A.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster in my Lancôme Skincare VoxBox. I always make sure that I have some SPF in my daily makeup routine, and Lancôme 's 50 SPF is just what I needed! It is very liquid-y, so make sure to shake before applying. It works great as the first layer moisturizer and I will most definitely get a second bottle.
Shreeda T.
I love how light this is. I don't feel it on my skin. Most sunscreens feel like my skin is suffocating. I also like that it doesn't appear ashy or affect my makeup. It feels Hydrating. It smells like a typical sunscreen but that smell makes me nostalgic so I don't mind it.

I received this complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.
Karla V.
Las Vegas, NV
I love any SPF, what not to love. This in particular I love because is not as greasy as other SPFs I have tried, I have to be really careful with the ones I use because my skin is already very oily and it tends to make my makeup look like a hot mess BUT thankfully this one is very good and it doesn't make me look like I just took a bath in oil.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?