BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Mai N.
Jersey City , NJ
I've received this as a complimentary product for reviewing purposes and I'm SO happy I did because this is honestly the best face sunscreen I've used. It has liquid texture that is easy to spread onto my face without feeling thick or heavy like normal sunscreen. It also doesn't have that sunscreen smell! I can easily layer my makeup over it and it doesn't leave me greasy or oily. I also like that it doesn't leave a white tone to my face after applying it.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
This is the best SPF I ever I ever used! I received it free in my VoxBox. It's pricey but worth it. It's gentle does not give me an ashy cast under my makeup which is SUPER important for a dark girl like me! It's help with keeping my dark marks from becoming dark again! SPF 50 awesome! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Khadija G.
Brooklyn , NY
I'm reviewing this product that I was sent for free. I've tried plenty of other SPF products but this one takes it!! I haven't had a bad reaction to any of Lancôme products and I'm so happy for that. This doesn't leave my face oil. And it helps to protect my skin from the harsh sun. I haven't used it under my makeup so I'm not sure if gives flashback. I'm really impressed with this product.
Erica M.
This product seems to be nice to wear alone, but I do not think I would wear under makeup. It does smell better than most sunscreens, and is not too oily, which is ideal for face wear. However, it is quite expensive and the bottle is small. It is more of a runny consistency, so it does spread easily.
I received this product complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Toy P.
Mebane, NC
I love this sunscreen. it barely has a scent and it is so light weight that it doesn't add to the texture of my makeup or skincare. I received it complimentary for testing but my opinion is my own. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Michelle M.
Brooklyn , NY
I am in love with this sunscreen! I received this in my box and hesitated in everyday usage because I usually go for sunscreen designated for acne only.

I have to say the formula is very lightweight which is great under make up! It goes on very smoothly and it does not have a strong scent.

I traded in my usual moisturizer with SPF for just this SPF under my makeup.
Melissa S.
Broomall , PA
This is the best facial sunscreen I've ever used. There is barely any scent. It's very liquidy and absorbs into the skin super fast. It doesn't leave behind greasiness like normal sunscreen does. The only downside is the price, it's expensive, but a little of this goes a long way so it will last a long time. This was sent to me for free from influenster but all opinions are my own
Patti B.
Very effective sunscreen; I haven't had any issues with sunburn since using it. It goes on easily and doesn't leave my skin oily. The only downside is that it's very thin, and I tend to make a mess when applying. I probably wouldn't buy it again as there are equally effective products available for less. I received a complimentary bottle to review, but my opinions are all my own.
Jordan G.
Murfreesboro, TN
As someone who lives for sunscreen and bathing in sunscreen daily, I would recommend this product. It is more expensive than most sunscreens, but it has a perfect light weight feel that does not make your makeup cakey underneath if you apply makeup over the sunscreen. Thank you to influenster for sending me this product this month! This sunscreen is one of the best ones yet!
Bernadette N.
Waldorf, MD
I normally use a moisturizer with built in SPF protection, but usually they max out around SPF 30. I like that this offers SPF 50+ protection. The sunscreen was a lot thinner than other sunscreens I've used. But that helped make it easier to apply and blend into the skin. It absorbed quickly and I liked that it didn't smell like sunscreen. I'd definitely buy this again.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?