BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Gisselle N.
Miami , FL
Since receiving this product complimentary in my Lancôme Voxbox I have been using this as part of my daily skincare routine. This SPF is very lightweight and easy to apply. I love that it does NOT make my skin feel oily and works well under my foundation unlike other SPF I've used. I also wear this alone just over my moisturizer with just a dab of highlight on my cheekbones and my skin looks beautiful! Once this bottle is finished I will definitely purchase one. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
This is a lightweight facial sunscreen that goes in easily under makeup. It does smell heavily like SPF which is expected but still unfortunate. This product did not however work for my skin. Something caused a reaction for tiny white pin prick dots to appear all over my face, and made my skin extremely sensitive to touch. I passed it along to a friend however and they are enjoying it's use. I received this product free for review purposes but all opinions are my own.
Priscilla R.
Brooklyn , NY
I am a BIG fan of the Lancôme beinfait UV sunscreen. If you're using the peel, you want to make sure you're protecting your skin from UV rays durning the day. Most sunscreens are shinny,chalky, and greasy. Not this one! This going to be a staple in my make up routine from now on. I received this item complimentry from Influenster but all opinions are my own #influenster #influenstervoxbox #lancome #shakeapplydry #contest #ad #sponsored #review #complimentary #SkinIntervals
Caitlin L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Was really light weight, non-greasy, and actually seemed to moisturize. My makeup application afterward did not seem to be impacted one way or the other. I am not sure about how long it lasts and how effective it is yet as I haven't been around the sun for an extended period of time. I am curious to see how long it lasts because of the price. I received this product complementary for testing purposes.
Sum Mei C.
This is my absolute favorite sunscreen! I have been using this for years because it's so light weight and doesn't give me white cast. I wear SPF50+ every day without fail, doesn't matter if it's sunny or rainy, summer or winter. This is one of the sunscreen prevent me getting sunburns or damaged. Highly recommended!
Reena M.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and Lancôme. I love this spf. It's hard to find one that doesn't have a strong scent or doesn't leave you feeling greasy. Bienfait leaves no residue and is scent free. A little bit goes a long way. I use this as a primer and spf in one, and apply my makeup on top. It doesn't affect it at all, and I get the spf coverage I need. The bottle is large enough to last a long time. You only need a small dab to cover your face. Great product! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Evelia A.
Northlake, IL
I received this Lancôme Bienfait UV 50+ Sunscreen as complimentary to test and review. This product is wonderful. A little product goes a long way. I applied the sunscreen before my normal skin routine every morning. I didn't experience any dryness and felt my skin was protected through the day. Definitely recommend this product if your looking for a new sunscreen.
Vanessa M.
Such an amazing facial sunscreen. Summer is right around the corner and this is perfect for everyday use. It's lightweight, fast absorbing and doesn't leave your face looking pasty. I highly recommend this and can't wait to use it all the time. Thanks for the opportunity to try and review for free Influenster.
Mai N.
Jersey City , NJ
I've received this as a complimentary product for reviewing purposes and I'm SO happy I did because this is honestly the best face sunscreen I've used. It has liquid texture that is easy to spread onto my face without feeling thick or heavy like normal sunscreen. It also doesn't have that sunscreen smell! I can easily layer my makeup over it and it doesn't leave me greasy or oily. I also like that it doesn't leave a white tone to my face after applying it.
Zari S.
Henderson, NV
This is the best SPF I ever I ever used! I received it free in my VoxBox. It's pricey but worth it. It's gentle does not give me an ashy cast under my makeup which is SUPER important for a dark girl like me! It's help with keeping my dark marks from becoming dark again! SPF 50 awesome! Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?