BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Rolanda B.
I absolutely Love this product! I received this Lancome Bienfait UV SPF 50 complimentary of Influenster Lancome VoxBox for testing purposes. This has a pleasant scent so it doesn't over power any perfumes you may be wearing. It is also moisturizing and a great protective layer that is much needed in this Texas summer Heat. I have already purchased this again just to be sure I do not run out! I highly recommend! :)
Courtney M.
Love the Bienfait Sunscreen! I was skeptical putting this on under my makeup. However, with enough time it set properly and I was able to apply my color on top. It protected me from the harmful rays of the sun as described. It didn't dry my skin out and didn't have a horrible fragrance, just a light sunscreen smell. I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest and truthful opinion!
Astrid M.
Commerce, CA
I received the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50 for free from Influenster and I haven't stopped using it since. I use it everyday and I love how it protects my skin. The reason I gave it 4 stars is just for one reason. I don't like how it makes my skin feel oily after I use it. Other than that I like it I mean I'm still going to use it that's how much I like it even if it gets/feels oily. The price isn't too bad either.
Meaghan J.
Eagle Mtn, UT
I received this product from influenster for free to test. It goes on very well and after a slightly greasy feel it does absorb very nicely and wears fine under makeup. I took away a star because I have had just as good results from far less expensive sunscreens that do the same things but overall I think it's a good product. It does feel greasy, not oily when you first put it on, but it does absorb very well.
Breez S.
Arvada, CO
I'm usually not one for sunscreen (horrible, i know)! I have oily skin so I hate feeling greasy. Lancôme has truly come through with this one! I put this on in the morning and then go through my regular makeup routine using this as a primer. It has been awesome. The consistency is super liquidy but it dries fast and it's matte! So glad Influenster sent this to me complimentary for me to try! I will repurchase!!
Nayab N.
I received this product complimentary via Influenster. All opinions are honest and my own.

If you're looking for a sunscreen that is light weight, sinks into your skin immediately, doesn't leave behind a greasy film, and is the perfect base to apply makeup on - then this is the one for you. A definite repurchase for me!
Elsa M.
PASADENA, TX
I tried using this a few times during the day but I honestly don't like the way it leaves my face feeling. It says it's oil free and works well under makeup but it makes my face feel greasy and when I apply makeup over it, it only makes it worse. I won't be buying this product but that's just me! I received this free/complimentary from influenster for testing purposes and I promise these are my OWN opinions!
Nhat H.
Sugar Land, TX
*BOUGHT WITH MY OWN MONEY*
This is a fabulous sunscreen, but a little too expensive in my opinion (which is the main reason I give it 4 instead of 5 stars)

Pros: nongreasy, sinks into skin easily, consistency is truly fluid and feels light and comfortable on skin, absolutely NO white cast (even on my tan complexion), does not cause breakouts, and best of all IT CAN BE PATTED OVER MAKEUP BEAUTIFULLY!

Con: $$$$$
Gisselle N.
Miami , FL
Since receiving this product complimentary in my Lancôme Voxbox I have been using this as part of my daily skincare routine. This SPF is very lightweight and easy to apply. I love that it does NOT make my skin feel oily and works well under my foundation unlike other SPF I've used. I also wear this alone just over my moisturizer with just a dab of highlight on my cheekbones and my skin looks beautiful! Once this bottle is finished I will definitely purchase one. Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+
Grace M.
Rockingham, VA
This is a lightweight facial sunscreen that goes in easily under makeup. It does smell heavily like SPF which is expected but still unfortunate. This product did not however work for my skin. Something caused a reaction for tiny white pin prick dots to appear all over my face, and made my skin extremely sensitive to touch. I passed it along to a friend however and they are enjoying it's use. I received this product free for review purposes but all opinions are my own.
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?