BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Ariel B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a fine chemical-based sunscreen. It blends easily and isn't particularly greasy. I appreciate that it's a broad spectrum sunscreen.

I've also found that it layers fairly well under other makeup bases. I have very fair skin with freckles and haven't burned while wearing Lancome Bienfait, though I do apply more often than most wearers (every two hours or less if I'm outside or near a window).

I received this product free for testing purposes.
Raro A.
Baltimore, MD
Now this product, I LOVE! It is extremely light weight, and I definitely do think it provides great coverage from the sun. I will say it does leave a somewhat white film, if you do not fully rub it in. However, that's not an issue for me because I REALLY rub it in. Also, I essentially use it as a primer prior to applying makeup, which I have found it to work great! I would definitely recommend this product.* I received this product complimentary through Influenster, but this is my honest opinion*
Stephanie Y.
I absolutely love this sunscreen, it doesn't smell like chemicals and because it's oil free, it doesn't leave any residue or make my glasses slide off my face, haha. I also like how light it is so when I blot oil off my face it doesn't make it worse. Also, with it being 50+ SPF, I know my face is protected!!!! Love it!
Pachet S.
I LOVED this sunscreen that I received in my complimentary Lancome VoxBox via Influenster. As a woman of color, finding a sunscreen that protects and doesn't leave my skin looking "ashy." I was put off by the fluidity of the sunscreen but this sunscreen was awesome. I wear it underneath my makeup or solo to run errands. A little goes a long way and it aborbs well into the skin for excellent protection.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I love how lightweight this product is and it's SPF 50 so your skin is really protected from the sun. I like to wear it under my makeup but over my usual moisturizer. It doesn't feel greasy at all and has a soft smell. I highly recommend the Lancôme Bienfait SPF 50 . I received mine complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own.
Alessandra M.
Raleigh, NC
I´m obsessed with sunscreens and i´v tried a lot of then, different textures, different prices and brands, and i must say this is one of the best i tried, and i´ll buy another bottle when i finish this i got free from #Influenster for testing purpose. It is a perfect sunscreen to use under makeup; fast absorbing oil free super fluid milk,  when dry leaves the skin with a silky sensation. I recommend it for all types of skins
Nataliia B.
Excellent lotion - perfectly moisturizes, does not hang, instantly absorbed, protects from the sun! I like it very much, I love it! Wonderfully suitable for make-up. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes
Britnee J.
I received this product courtesy of Influenster for review purposes. This is my first time trying a Lancôme facial product and a sunscreen specifically for the face in general. Upon receiving, I was not attracted to the packaging. I have only used it alone so far and not with makeup. However, it wore well and was not greasy or hard rub on. My two negatives with this product are the strong sunscreen smell AND the texture. It's very runny.
Krystin D.
North Lima, OH
I've always been a fan of Lancôme, but never a fan of sunscreen, mostly because of the way it feels on my face and wears under makeup. This changed everything! This sunscreen applies like a moisturizer and doesn't hinder the wear of foundation at all! With each passing year, I become more aware of how important protecting my face from the sun really is, and I am thrilled to have found an SPF that works great AND looks great!
Jess B.
Ojai, CA
I received this SPF for free from the Lancôme Paris and Influenster box and I almost feel like I want to replace my Origins daily cream with this already! I just started using it but it went on very smooth, smells light and fresh and makes my skin feel soft. It also doesn't leave a white residue like a lot of other spf 50 products!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?