BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
    " in 53 reviews
Anabelle E.
I received this product free for testing purposes, however all statements and opinions are my own.
I started using this every morning before priming my face. It is a little more watery than most sunscreens. It has a regular, sunscreen, scent. It is spf 30 which is great to protect the skin against the sun rays. I apply this first after washing my face. I let it soak in and then I prime my face and do my makeup as usual. It doesn't cause me any breakouts and the scent fades. I totally recommend this.
Eryca S.
Aurora, CO
I absolutely love this sunscreen!

I got it for free in from influenster in my Lancôme voxbox and I think it's a great product!

At first, it's a little strange because it is so liquid but as you put it on it feels way more like a moisturizer than a sunscreen. It doesn't make your face greasy or oily at all! (I have skin more on the oily side so that's important to me!) I use it everyday now on top of my moisturizer.

I would definitely recommend this product! It'll be a staple of mine for sure!
Miijan D.
I received the Lancôme Bienfait UV SPF 50+ complimentary for testing purposes. To be completely honest, if I didn't get this product for free I never would have used it. I really didn't like the texture of the product on my skin. It felt extremely dry and powdery. I followed the directions and shook the bottle well before applying. It does seem to do it's job as far as sun protection but it is not something that I would wear under makeup. I tried it and my makeup did not go on evenly at all.
jana r.
Columbia , MO
[product:lancôme-bienfait-uv-spf-50+] is just amazing! Like almost everything else I've tried from Lancôme this product it really high end! I don't really notice a scent. I love that I can use this on my two very fair skinned, red headed girls and I never have to worry that they will get burned or that their sensitive skin will be irritated. As for myself, I also like that it layers perfectly under makeup and I never get any flashback. I recommend this to anyone who wants a top notch facial sunscreen!
Felicia C.
San Francisco, CA
I always have a difficult time picking a sunscreen to wear underneath my makeup, but this product is so light I forget it's there. Purchased this from Sephora and I use it on a daily basis. Beware though that this product isn't photo friendly. So keep that in mind before you turn up like Casper in your photos of your night out.
Whitney S.
A good sunscreen that doesn't make my face oily is hard to come by! I've tried a few and found them just too thick, made applying makeup odd, or made me oily, leaving me giving up on them pretty quickly. Not the case with this one! A little goes a long way and I used this every day in Japan so it travels nicely!

Products were sent for free, but the opinions are my own.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
This is actually pretty good on skin applies very nice and it leaves your skin glowy and it look kind of watery like and very light weight cream this is good like if you go out or stay in the sun too much and don't wear any makeup it's good and it doesn't have a scent to it so it doesn't smell like sunscreen you can also wear it under your makeup and absorbs real quick and it's a must
Griseda H.
This is one of the best sunscreen i have ever tried. It is lightweight and absorbs quickly to the skin. i ha ve senstive skin but it did not cause me any irritation. it has high spf with i thing is best fot the summer and it is protecting me now for the peeling treatment im doing. I received this product complimentary from influenster for testing purpose but the opinions are all mine. I would highly recommend this sunscreen to everyone, especially those who heed high protection, whith sensitive skin.
carolyn p.
Ridgewood, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster but please know my review and honest and all opinions are my own the Lancôme Bienfait facial sunscreen is great ! I do feel a little sting around my cheek area but only on days I exfoliate so maybe if you have sensitive skin keep that in mind. Other wise it makes my skin feel and look amazing ! Sits nicely under my makeup
Stephanie S.
This is a fantastic sunscreen. Subtle scent that isn't too strong, and a great finish that isn't too oily, as a lot of sunscreens can easily be.

I have also noticed that there isn't much of any white blowout in my photographs when I have used this on my face, so that's a huge plus in the photography world!

I also appreciate the thorough nature of Influenster and Lancôme to provide a strong sunscreen to go along with an intense peel, instead of just suggesting it be used!

Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?