BY LANCÔME

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunscreen tha...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic sunscreen...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Amberleigh D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Hands-down my favorite facial sunscreen. This product is super light-weight and non-greasy. Feels great on my skin and has a beautiful aroma that isn't too strong, even for my sensitive skin! I love this product because, unlike other sunscreens it doesn't affect the application of my makeup after use. Even my husband uses this product now. That speaks volumes for the texture of this sunscreen!
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I like this product because it’s very versatile and light weight. It doesn’t have a strong smell and I add a couple of drops to my everyday moisturizer and I get benefits of both. One container last forever so I believe the price is very reasonable. I have sensitive skin and so far has work very well for me. But if you are a makeup picture crazy one, try to not use too much of product because it has a white reflection in photos
Yahaira M.
San Bruno, CA
I am obsessed with skin care and when November came and Sephora had the $20 pff promo I simply had to get this spf 50. It has such a island scent that I love so much. I recommend you shake this before applying it. It blends great with makeup and it simply everything I need in a spf.
Grace P.
Maspeth
The only sunscreen I consistently use! The texture doesn’t make my makeup lay weird on top. It’s really lightweight and mostly invisible on the skin. I just try to avoid my eye area when applying because sometimes it makes my eyes water towards the end of the day.
Rachel E.
Kansas City
A little goes a long way with this product! It does smell like regular sunscreen so if that is an issue for you don’t buy this. I love that this has a high spf and that it is a liquid rather than a cream, and I don’t have to reapply it constantly!!
Tabitha M.
This product does exactly what it says...it’s fluid and light weight and absorbs very quickly. For a sunscreen with such a high spf I’m impressed that it doesn’t have a very strong sunscreen smell. It’s a good facial moisturizer for sun protection
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
My favorite facial sunscreen! Glides on like silk and I feel that my skin is protected for the day. Plays well with makeup. It does have that sunscreen smell but overall it’s a high quality product like all of Lancôme’s skincare.
Stephanie S.
This product has a very good coverage. It’s a little on the oily side. But has a great scent & feel once it drys. I’m a repeat user. It’s a little disappointing because it’s so watery but then again it has good coverage.
Vivi L.
Blue Springs, MO
One of my favorite facial sun screens. It’s light weight, it’s not too oily, it doesn’t leave a white cast and most importantly SPF 50. It does have a slight sunscreen smell, but not as strong as body sunscreen or anything to empowering/overwhelming.
Jacqueline S.
Cincinnati , OH
I love the smell of this sunscreen. I would highly recommend to anyone. It’s not over powering. It’s also not greasy like many other sunscreens. You can also wear make up over top of it and it doesn’t peel off!
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Karmela O.
Spring, TX
Does this leave a white cast on the skin?
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch