BY LANCÔME #94 in Facial Sunscreen

All skin types, even sensitive skin.

Oil-Free. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

• I'm looking for a non-greasy, broad spectrum facial sunsc...1 Answers
  • Is this product really worth the money?3 Answers
  • How well does this product work? I've always used basic s...2 Answers
    " in 53 reviews
Shivani N.
I love my Lancôme Bienfait sunscreen!! It is so lightweight and does not feel greasy at all. You can apply it before putting on any makeup and it actually helps get rid of any shine from my makeup. It is now my favorite sunscreen and perfect for year round use. I never realized how important it is to incorporate sunscreen into my everyday skin care routine mostly because other sunscreens I have used make my face feel really greasy and feel heavy…until now! It is on the more expensive side, but it is completely worth it and I would recommend giving this product a try!
Liaren D.
So I received this product from Influenster maybe last year or a couple years ago, don't remember when. Let's just start by saying I'm not a fan of SPF on my face. I've never been a fan of it because it makes me oily. But I know that SPF is good for you because it prevents dark spots and wrinkles and all that stuff. But I just wasn't a fan of SPF. Almost a year or so later after receiving this, I thought why not try it out again. So I started mixing this with my moisturizer and I only use a tad bit of it because again I'm oily. So I only use a little bit mixed in with my moisturizer. So far so good. I just don't like the smell because it smells like straight up sunblock which I hate that smell. I wish it had a different scent to it. Something a little more pleasing.
Paula P.
Van Buren
Lancôme is the only SPF I used on my face for years. The product felt good alone or under my foundation. I have sensitive dry skin & at a time allergic to everything. I was in the sun a lot, it kept my skin nourished & protected. The only reason I’m not still using this product is because of the price. Thankfully I have found a few other face products that I can use now that are less expensive but they just don’t stand up to Lancôme products.
Amberleigh D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Hands-down my favorite facial sunscreen. This product is super light-weight and non-greasy. Feels great on my skin and has a beautiful aroma that isn't too strong, even for my sensitive skin! I love this product because, unlike other sunscreens it doesn't affect the application of my makeup after use. Even my husband uses this product now. That speaks volumes for the texture of this sunscreen!
Jolisel V.
New York , NY
I like this product because it’s very versatile and light weight. It doesn’t have a strong smell and I add a couple of drops to my everyday moisturizer and I get benefits of both. One container last forever so I believe the price is very reasonable. I have sensitive skin and so far has work very well for me. But if you are a makeup picture crazy one, try to not use too much of product because it has a white reflection in photos
Emma S.
Deming , NM
I just started using this sunscreen about a month ago. I needed a sunscreen since I’m on accutane and I should be using anyways. I want a lightweight, fast absorbing, and goes well under makeup, and this one dose it. It’s s very nice sunscreen, a little small probably won’t last very long. I don’t know if I will re-purchase it, since it is expensive and I still want to try other ones before i commit to a sunscreen.
Grace P.
Maspeth, NY
The only sunscreen I consistently use! The texture doesn’t make my makeup lay weird on top. It’s really lightweight and mostly invisible on the skin. I just try to avoid my eye area when applying because sometimes it makes my eyes water towards the end of the day.
Rachel E.
Kansas City
A little goes a long way with this product! It does smell like regular sunscreen so if that is an issue for you don’t buy this. I love that this has a high spf and that it is a liquid rather than a cream, and I don’t have to reapply it constantly!!
jana r.
Columbia, MO
[product:lancôme-bienfait-uv-spf-50+] is just amazing! Like almost everything else I've tried from Lancôme this product it really high end! I don't really notice a scent. I love that I can use this on my two very fair skinned, red headed girls and I never have to worry that they will get burned or that their sensitive skin will be irritated. As for myself, I also like that it layers perfectly under makeup and I never get any flashback. I recommend this to anyone who wants a top notch facial sunscreen!
Tabitha M.
This product does exactly what it says...it’s fluid and light weight and absorbs very quickly. For a sunscreen with such a high spf I’m impressed that it doesn’t have a very strong sunscreen smell. It’s a good facial moisturizer for sun protection
Natalia D.
Burlington, NJ
Does this let the skin dry or oily? Is it waterproof?
nessa s.
Chrisley A.
What kind of skin is this product for?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Anyone else not getting credit on reviewing this product I think it's a glitch
Saabira B.
Is this product really worth the money?