5 varieties available
Lancôme Bienfait Teinté BB Cream Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched 24H Tinted Moisturize...
4.59 / 5 based on 100 Reviews
Comprehensive protection meets healthy-looking perfection. Bienfait Teinté BB cream gives skin natural, even coverage while serving as your daily source of vitamin- and antioxidant-enriched hydration for 24-hour nurturing moisture with no greasy feel. This unique formula of the BB cream contains Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to protect skin. Available in seven shades for a perfectly even complexion and ideal hydration all day.
This lightweight tinted bb cream formula provides moderate, natural coverage, giving skin a healthy hint of color and a healthy glow. See an even, flawless-looking skin tone.
- Dermatologist-tested For Safety
- Octinoxate 7.5%
- Titanium Dioxide 5.8%
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate
- Hexyl Laurate
- Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone
- Disteardimonium Hectorite
- Pentylene Glycol
- Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Alcohol Denat.
- Ascorbyl Glucoside
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Acetylated Glycol Stearate
- Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Diazolidinyl Urea
- Alpha-isomethyl Ionone
- Benzyl Alcohol
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 27 Q&A
Lancôme Bienfait Teinté BB Cream Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched 24H Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen
- "i think this a good bh cream. it's a little sticky but it has spf. i think will be good from dry to normal skin. definitely not for oily skin. it has a natural finish not full coverage but it does a good job. i would buy it again " in 6 reviews
- "Before this product I never wore foundation or powder. I hated the feeling of makeup on my face and would get itchy. I bought this product to give it a shot and tried it about five months ago. And let me just say it's the best thing ever. I forget I even have it on and my skin looks natural and flawless.i would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 6 reviews
- "I have been searching for a moisturizing face tint for the longest time. I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and I love it. I'm normally prone to break out when using liquid/cream foundations. I have not had a single blemish so far. Great for the beach!" in 4 reviews
Review for: Naturel more...
I’ve been using this same product for 6 years now. I’ve tried different shades as I’ve gotten darker and lighter over the years, but the product has been faithful and has never let me down! It has sunscreen so there’s no need to apply a sunscreen separately. It also has some moisturizing components, so it doesn’t dry out your skin or look cakey upon application. Overall, this product is definitely worth trying at least once.
Could not get past the smell!! Tried to love it because I blew nearly 50 dollars on it but just could not. The smell is sooooo strong, it's like rubbing perfume on your face. It's definitely not a smell I would associate with healthy skin! Luckily my teen could live with the smell so I passed it to her. Never again.
Review for: Porcelaine more...
I came to influenster in search of a good bb cream that didn't make my face look cake-y and this is what was recommended. I went out to Macy's and purchased this a week ago and I love it! It is super light weight and blends really well. I find that I don't need to use a lot of it to get full coverage.
My go-to face makeup. I use it for coverage, sun coverage, and the benefits. It protects my skin from the sun, covers the imperfections, and feels lightweight. I don’t use any other makeup products on my actual face. It is tinted and matched my skin tone!
Review for: Caramel more...
Great bob cream for use directl on skin or works well with bouncy primers. Mixable colors help transition through the seasons (I buy one a bit lighter and one a bit darker and mix them depending on how "tan" or not I may be). I apply with fingers and/or a brush and it goes on beautifully and lasts all day. It's pretty good coverage for a BB cream, but is not quite as full coverage as proper foundation. So if you have dark freckles or dark spots or scars, they will likely show through this product.
Review for: Lancôme Bienfait Teinté BB Cream SPF 30 more...
This stuff is great! Not the best in the coverage department but it is after all a BB cream. There are tons of antioxidants so it feels like another layer of moisturizer. To me, anything on my face is worth the investment!
Review for: Porcelaine more...
Not a fan of this one. It’s price point is $50 and it is not worth it in my opinion. It is extremely sheer coverage, smells like SPF, and it barely brings any color or correction to your face. Also didn’t look good applying it with a brush, sponge, or fingers. 😔
I’m not a huge fan of foundation, I prefer a lighter product and so I went for B.B. cream. I suffer eczema and extremely dry skin, so a lot of products tend to irritate my skin but this does not irritate at all and it also keeps my skin fairly hydrated.
Q & A
How's the coverage for this BB cream?
I unfortunately have very oily skin. This this have a matte finish?
Is it really worth the money?
I've been looking for something to keep my face hydrated but no one ever seems to recommend a really good one. Could this be something I can use??
Is thiss a good for dry skin i have dry skin and my make up cracks most of the time?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos