Lancôme Bienfait Teinté BB Cream Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched 24H Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen

BY LANCÔME #49 in BB Cream

Comprehensive protection meets healthy-looking perfection. Bienfait Teinté BB cream gives skin natural, even coverage while serving as your daily source of vitamin- and antioxidant-enriched hydration for 24-hour nurturing moisture with no greasy feel. This unique formula of the BB cream contains Broad Spectrum SPF 30 to protect skin. Available in seven shades for a perfectly even complexion and ideal hydration all day.

Results:

This lightweight tinted bb cream formula provides moderate, natural coverage, giving skin a healthy hint of color and a healthy glow. See an even, flawless-looking skin tone.

• Non-comedogenic

• Iron Oxides

• They have too many wonders of this product that... really it works?2 Answers
  • I unfortunately have very oily skin. This this have a matte finish?4 Answers
  • I've been looking for something to keep my face hydrated but no o...2 Answers
  • "Before this product I never wore foundation or powder. I hated the feeling of makeup on my face and would get itchy. I bought this product to give it a shot and tried it about five months ago. And let me just say it's the best thing ever. I forget I even have it on and my skin looks natural and flawless.i would definitely recommend this to a friend." in 6 reviews
  • "i think this a good bh cream. it's a little sticky but it has spf. i think will be good from dry to normal skin. definitely not for oily skin. it has a natural finish not full coverage but it does a good job. i would buy it again " in 6 reviews
  • "I have been searching for a moisturizing face tint for the longest time. I have been using this product for a couple of weeks and I love it. I'm normally prone to break out when using liquid/cream foundations. I have not had a single blemish so far. Great for the beach!" in 4 reviews
Stephanie C.
Review for: Caramel more...
Great bob cream for use directl on skin or works well with bouncy primers. Mixable colors help transition through the seasons (I buy one a bit lighter and one a bit darker and mix them depending on how "tan" or not I may be). I apply with fingers and/or a brush and it goes on beautifully and lasts all day. It's pretty good coverage for a BB cream, but is not quite as full coverage as proper foundation. So if you have dark freckles or dark spots or scars, they will likely show through this product.
Stephanie C.
Review for: Tan more...
This is my go-to bob cream/foundation. Works really well with "bouncy" primers (I use ZO Obagi sunscreen with primer), not too heavy, and really lasts. I have found when I (cough) *forget* to wash my face before bedtime, my skin actually feels soft the next day and not like an old piece of sandpaper (and I have 45 year old fairly dry skin, so it's saying a LOT about this product)
Patricia O.
Could not get past the smell!! Tried to love it because I blew nearly 50 dollars on it but just could not. The smell is sooooo strong, it's like rubbing perfume on your face. It's definitely not a smell I would associate with healthy skin! Luckily my teen could live with the smell so I passed it to her. Never again.
Kathy R.
Brooklyn, NY
This BB CREAM keeps my face protected by UV rays while providing more coverage than your average BB Cream. My trick is to apply with a beauty blender to achieve a dewy, even complexion. People are always shocked that it's a BB Cream I'm wearing because it really covers up imperfections and makes my skin look flawless.
Monica B.
Prosperity, SC
Review for: Porcelaine more...
Hands down, the best BB cream I ever have used. (And I tried A LOT of different brands!) Due to some medications that I take, my skin is SUPER DRY. This BB is very moisturizing and does not leave dry patches, even hours later. I'm also very fair and the porcelain shade is a perfect match. the coverage is fantastic without being cakey or greasy. Perfect!!
Annie W.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Caramel more...
This is actually my favorite B.B. cream
That I’ve used, but it is a little pricy so I’ve tried to find other products that can do the trick as well. My skin feels super nourished and bright with an even texture. I love to use this during the summer when I’m not trying to have a more natural as opposed to a full coverage look.
Robyn L.
Fort Collins, CO
Review for: Lancôme Bienfait Teinté BB Cream SPF 30 more...
This stuff is great! Not the best in the coverage department but it is after all a BB cream. There are tons of antioxidants so it feels like another layer of moisturizer. To me, anything on my face is worth the investment!
Jean B.
I’m not a huge fan of foundation, I prefer a lighter product and so I went for B.B. cream. I suffer eczema and extremely dry skin, so a lot of products tend to irritate my skin but this does not irritate at all and it also keeps my skin fairly hydrated.
Kirsten A.
Ortonville
Review for: Naturel more...
Very nice smooth B.B. cream, color is great. Good for dry skin, I have oily skin and it made things worse. I was a total grease ball by the end of the day but didn’t make be breakout so that a plus. Affordable and lasts a long time
Sarah A.
Oxford, MS
It’s a very nice and smooth B.B. cream for anyone who has small problem areas and want them to go away but without using heavy makeup or a full coverage foundation. It’s very useful for a natural everyday look for school.
Lauren R.
How's the coverage for this BB cream?
Anne N.
Antioch, TN
I unfortunately have very oily skin. This this have a matte finish?
mahricela y.
Selma, CA
Is it really worth the money?
Brenda T.
San Antonio, TX
I've been looking for something to keep my face hydrated but no one ever seems to recommend a really good one. Could this be something I can use??
Elizabeth A.
San Antonio, TX
Is thiss a good for dry skin i have dry skin and my make up cracks most of the time?