Add a Photo
Lancôme BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL SPF 30 Sunscreen High Potency Daily Moisturizing Lotion 1.69 oz

By LANCÔME
Pure. Potent. Powerful. Your Skin's daily source of vitamin enriched moisture and protection. This Super-light daily lotion features vitamin enriched Vital-8, an exclusive complex of eight daily essentials, plus full spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 Suncreen. Now you can face the day with radiant, healthy-looking skin: See more even skin tone and brighter radianceFeel 24-hour, nourishing hydration without greasinessFight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.

This moisturizer is perfect for summer! It's a lotion so it's light weight and it won't feel heavy. It has 30% sunscreen & it won't clog your pores. It's vitamin Inriched with vitamin E, B5 & CG. Perfect to take with you for that vacation getaway or just a beach trip!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI

So hydrating but light wearing. Goes great under my make up and love the SPF factor. It is a little pricey so I do not use every day
Alex K.
Alex K.
Toronto, ON - Ontario

This is my one and only moisturizer, and I swear by it. I've been using it for about 10 years now and my skin looks very smooth and hydrated. I get complements on my complexion quite often. I love the sun and with this product I can confidently turn my face to the warm rays without worrying about sun damage. I credit this product for making me look quite a bit younger than I am. Can you ask for more?
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Oakville, Ontario

Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light weight sunscreen to put under makeup. Is there one that would be recommended over another?

Join Now