Lancôme BIENFAIT MULTI-VITAL SPF 30 Sunscreen High Potency Daily Moisturizing Lotion 1.69 oz

BY LANCÔME

Pure. Potent. Powerful. Your Skin's daily source of vitamin enriched moisture and protection. This Super-light daily lotion features vitamin enriched Vital-8, an exclusive complex of eight daily essentials, plus full spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 Suncreen. Now you can face the day with radiant, healthy-looking skin: See more even skin tone and brighter radianceFeel 24-hour, nourishing hydration without greasinessFight the visible effects of environmental skin damage. see more...

• Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light weight su...1 Answers
Geri Liz L.
Geri Liz L.
This moisturizer is perfect for summer! It's a lotion so it's light weight and it won't feel heavy. It has 30% sunscreen & it won't clog your pores. It's vitamin Inriched with vitamin E, B5 & CG. Perfect to take with you for that vacation getaway or just a beach trip!
Olga Z.
Olga Z.
E Rutherford, NJ
I've bought this lotion in the beginning of summer, because I like to use some light sunscreen products. Also I love products with a pump, it is much more hygienic and convenient while using. The lotion itself is nice, absorbs well, smell is subtle and pleasant. I've bought a second bottle as a present for my sister.
Madeleine S.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
My face is extremely sensitive when it comes to putting sunscreen on it. I break out into hives, but this face sunscreen did the trick for me. Left my skin in good condition and protected against the sun.
silvia r.
silvia r.
saint petersburg fl
I love taking care of my face with so many makeup it is important to keep the skin hygienic and that is why I love this product I use it daily
ashley y.
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
So hydrating but light wearing. Goes great under my make up and love the SPF factor. It is a little pricey so I do not use every day
Alex K.
Alex K.
Toronto, ON - Ontario
This is my one and only moisturizer, and I swear by it. I've been using it for about 10 years now and my skin looks very smooth and hydrated. I get complements on my complexion quite often. I love the sun and with this product I can confidently turn my face to the warm rays without worrying about sun damage. I credit this product for making me look quite a bit younger than I am. Can you ask for more?
Viorika G.
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I reviewed the Lancome Bienfait multi-vital spf 30.
it did meet my expectations!
it is really good for my skin.
I bought it from a finnish store called "sokos"
it is really gentle for my skin. it moisturize my skin really good.
i would recommend this to others too
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Oakville, Ontario
Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light weight sunscreen to put under makeup. Is there one that would be recommended over another?