Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion Day Cream uploaded by gloria s.Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion Day Cream uploaded by Katie N.

BY LANCÔME

Containing a complex of nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration. Your skin will look its healthy best and feel touchably soft all day. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and essential antioxidant protection, Bienfait Multi-Vital gives your skin what it needs to help fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.

Results:

• Skin is hydrated, looks its healthy best , and feels touchably soft all day.
  • Normal to dry skin, even sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Methylparaben
  • Citronellol
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Fragrance

Benefits:

Skin is hydrated, looks its healthy best, and feels touchably soft all day.

• Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light...1 Answers
Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion Day Cream
  • "I absolutely love this lotion. It's a perfect consistency for me; it doesn't cause the breakouts (my skin breakouts easily; scared easily, and very sensitive); it gives a perfect amount of moisturizer on my face—not too greasy or too dry. With the SPF 30, I'm very confident to step out of my house without having to worry about putting the additional SPF lotion for my face on top of my daily facial lotion, which makes my face feel heavy all day. Now, I can take my toddler out for a bike ride or go to the playground any time of day; especially, with a strong & harsh sunlight in Colorado." in 8 reviews
  • "Very good for normal to dry skin n easily give coverage from sun n protects you from sunrays n give a nice impact" in 5 reviews
  • "Traduire This night cream is amazing ... it's exactly what my skin needs and is exactly what I had been searching for !! My skin is very dry but prone to breakouts, and it is sensitive. I breakout usually if I use something new that my skin doesn't like (which is most things), if it's that time of the month, or if I touch or pick my face too much. Anyways, I broke out and picked my face extremely bad. Probably the worse picking I've done in about a year, it's a stress thing and I'm really working on cutting the damaging habit. I ran out of night cream in the middle of all this, and had wanted to try a lancome moisturizer for awhile. I explained my whole skin situation to the lady at the lancome counter and she recommended me this. Worried it would make things worse or further irritate my hypersensitive skin, but hopeful, I ran home, washed my face, toned, and applied this. It applies like a dream, and without much scent at all, very buttery and smooth. So far I was loving it. Fast forward to the morning, my face had healed a considerable amount ! And my pores seemed to look smaller, and skin my skin just glowed in the best possible way. My skin was far from perfect, but it was definitely liking this moisturizer. I've used it every night since and it's been about a week, and my skin honestly just looks better and better every morning I wake up after using this. It's comforting, soothing, healing, and deeply hydrating without clogging pores. Extremely impressed. Its not overly greasy feeling, either. But it definitely is not matte and leaves a bit of a shine. If my opinion changes I will come back and update. But for now this is my HG night cream ! Best I have ever used." in 3 reviews
Michelle S.
This is heaven in a bottle. I use this everyday and I never EVER get sun burnt. My face is thriving. It’s so soft and soothing on my face. I recommend for each of you guys to go out and buy this baby. It’s the bomb.com haha
Yessenia L.
I've been using this sunscreen for over a year now, and still love it!! It doesn't irritate my hyper sensitive skin, and it has a subtle but good smell.
What I don't like very much is that since I have combination skin, after applying the sunscreen, the area where it is normally oily, which is a around the nose (T-zone) gets more oily, and this detail.is what I dislike about the product.
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
I bought this sunscreen after relieving my complimentary vox box through Influenster. I just absolutely love all of Lancôme’s products! This sunscreen is lightweight, smells great and keeps my skin hydrated all day without becoming too oily! It’s so worth the price to not breakout from a moisturizing sunscreen!
Jamie C.
Lorton
I usually hateeeeeeee sunscreen because of the smell and whitecast but ever since I got this, I've been using it routinely. Sunscreen is super important to maintain your skin so I think it's worth whatever investment you need to make to pick one that you'll enjoy using (and that works well).
Kelso W.
Concord
This is my travel go to sunscreen. It is the best moisturizer and sunscreen duo and the easiest thing to use on vacation. It is pricey but a little bit goes a long way.
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
If you want to feel like a posh diva who uses only the finest sunscreens on planet earth, you have to give this one a go! I received it as part of a free gift with purchase promotion from Macy’s, but I love it so much that I plan to repurchase as needed!
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I loved how this sunscreen soaked into my skin and left me feeling protected and not greasy! The container size is compact and portable and it goes on seamlessly under makeup! I am really happy I got to try out this sunscreen. As a fair skin, red headed woman, I WILL be purchasing this again.
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
I love that it has 30% spf, vitamins and antioxidants a great moisturizer for men & Women. not too heavy just the perfect amount of hydration but the downside it has no anti-aging benefits so it doesn't help with Fine Lines wrinkles . Cost $49
Rae M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this moisturizer. This is my go-to product! I use this everyday and sometimes mix it with a little bit of foundation to create my own “BB” cream. My husband has even started using it when he goes out in the sun to coach football.
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
My favorite sunscreen for the face. It has a silky lightweight texture that doesn’t feel greasy on the face. A little goes a long way. I use under makeup after moisturizer and it plays well with my foundations and other face products.
Stephanie P.
Oakville , ON
Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light weight sunscreen to put under makeup. Is there one that would be recommended over another?