BY LANCÔME

Containing a complex of nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration. Your skin will look its healthy best and feel touchably soft all day. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and essential antioxidant protection, Bienfait Multi-Vital gives your skin what it needs to help fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.

Results:

• Skin is hydrated, looks its healthy best, and feels touchably soft all day.
  • Normal to dry skin, even sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.

Active Ingredients:

• Hexyldecyl Laurate
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Fragrance

Lancôme Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Day Cream
  • "This moisturizer is totally awesome. It smells great and does not feel heavy on my skin, yet it feels very moisturizing. I love that it has SPF in it. I like to apply it before my foundation in the morning and it makes my foundation sets perfectly. I have sensitive combination skin and sometimes I have a hard time finding products that actually feel good on my skin. This cream definitely feels great. I highly recommend it! 😍" in 5 reviews
Brianna A.
Williamsburg
A good general cream for the girl that need a moisturizer. It's great that it has a decent SPF tagged to it- but the formula itself is pretty thick. If you have combo skin you might be better off with the lotion version (but even that one can feel a little greasy because of the SPF). However I WOULD NOT use this alone as a sunscreen! I would make sure to follow up with a stronger SPF if you're really going to be in the sun or with a makeup with an SPF in it as well and supplement throughout the day,
Mackenzie N.
Pantego
I LOVE this stuff!! I would definitely recommend this! I have this and my friend steals it all the time! It helps with dry skin and preventing the sun! I love how a little goes a long way. However, I do not like the price of this at all, but it is worth it!
Trudy C.
Clear Lake, IA
LOVE it. Is my summer stand-alone face moisturizer. Makes my skin feel like silk. I do have to wait a bit before applying any foundation at eye makeup to keep it from smudging. I also like that it only takes a dab or two to treat my entire face.
Jessica L.
La Jolla
This was one of my favorite products! I used this for about a little over 2 months. The best part of this is that it combines moisturizer and sunscreen, so you really don’t have to pound on a lot of extra stuff, especially in the summer. It’s not too heavy and has no scent. I wore this mostly throughout the summer months and when I went to Cancun for summer vacation. I got sunburnt on my body, but never my face! Definitely going to order another one of these :)
Ricah P.
Kingwood
This is a must have moisturizer for me. It’s a good moisturizer before putting on your makeup! This tub lasts a while as well. I’m almost done with mine and I plan on repurchasing it again! Kind of expensive but I bought it during the holidays with a kid so it wasn’t too bad.
Tyler c.
Product is a little on the thick side but not too thick! It absorbs really easily into the skin and very very moisturizing!

I have issues finding things that will work but this did the job and will most likely repurchase!
Miranda h.
This is my daily face moisturizer. It’s thick but absorbing. I feel hydrated and protected. My face glows and feels soft after applying. I let dry for a minute before putting my primer on for my foundation
Halle M.
Shawnee, KS
I like this product because it is an easy way to remember to put on sunscreen every day! I received this as a gift with purchase when I recently bought the Lancome foundation. My complaint about this is that I used it will out in the sun the other day and still got a (subtle) burn. I then used it over the next couple days to moisturized and had some dryness on my nose (likely from the burn).
Nitisha S.
East Prairie, MO
I discovered this as of last month because the foundation I am wearing doesn’t have spf. I love the fresh smell. A little goes a long way and it last all day under makeup or alone. It isn’t greasy and doesn’t look funny under makeup. It’s quite perfect actually. I apply it every morning after I wash my face and I will continue using it for years to come. Every person needs to protect their skin!!
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
I used up a 0.5 oz trial size of this product, and it did not work well with my oily skin, unfortunately. This product left a white cast on my skin, and I'm already pretty fair. It was also pretty greasy for me, so I think it just is not the right formula for my skin. I think this product would work beautifully for someone with dry skin, and I love that there is spf 30 in it as well.
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
Does anyone have any suggestions on how long I can stretch using one jar before I should replace it, even if I don't finish using the entire thing? I try to be conservative with it so it lasts longer but I worry I may be using it past the life of some of the vitamins and other skincare ingredients. It doesn't and has never changed consistency so since there are no signs of breaking down I wanted some opinions!
Teri C.
Does anyone know where I can get these easily in Toronto, Canada? :( ! I've tried finding it at Sephora, Shopper's and Walmart but they don't seem to sell it.... Any suggestions?