Lancôme Bienfait Multi-vital Lotion Day Cream 24-hour Moisturizing Lotion Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen & Moisturizer

BY LANCÔME

Containing a complex of nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration. Your skin will look its healthy best and feel touchably soft all day. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and essential antioxidant protection, Bienfait Multi-Vital gives your skin what it needs to help fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.

Results:

Skin is hydrated, looks its healthy best , and feels touchably soft all day.

• Normal to dry skin, even sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.
  • Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Olga Z.
New Castle, DE
I've bought this lotion in the beginning of summer, because I like to use some light sunscreen products. Also I love products with a pump, it is much more hygienic and convenient while using. The lotion itself is nice, absorbs well, smell is subtle and pleasant. I've bought a second bottle as a present for my sister.
Madeleine S.
Indianapolis
My face is extremely sensitive when it comes to putting sunscreen on it. I break out into hives, but this face sunscreen did the trick for me. Left my skin in good condition and protected against the sun.
Geri Liz L.
This moisturizer is perfect for summer! It's a lotion so it's light weight and it won't feel heavy. It has 30% sunscreen & it won't clog your pores. It's vitamin Inriched with vitamin E, B5 & CG. Perfect to take with you for that vacation getaway or just a beach trip!
silvia r.
St Petersburg, FL
I love taking care of my face with so many makeup it is important to keep the skin hygienic and that is why I love this product I use it daily
Alyssa A.
Menomonee Fls, WI
So hydrating but light wearing. Goes great under my make up and love the SPF factor. It is a little pricey so I do not use every day
ashley y.
Fowlerville, MI
Favorite product can buy online with quick delivery and it lasts a while i defiantly recommend to anybody :)
Viorika G.
Järvenpää
I reviewed the Lancome Bienfait multi-vital spf 30.
it did meet my expectations!
it is really good for my skin.
I bought it from a finnish store called "sokos"
it is really gentle for my skin. it moisturize my skin really good.
i would recommend this to others too
say deh S.
This is the best moisturizer face day cream for dry skin. And a bonus spf to protect from sun. I use it before foundation and it doesn't break it. Highly recommend.
Alex K.
Toronto, ON - Ontario
This is my one and only moisturizer, and I swear by it. I've been using it for about 10 years now and my skin looks very smooth and hydrated. I get complements on my complexion quite often. I love the sun and with this product I can confidently turn my face to the warm rays without worrying about sun damage. I credit this product for making me look quite a bit younger than I am. Can you ask for more?
Stephanie P.
Oakville, Ontario
Has anybody tried this sunscreen? I'm looking for a light weight sunscreen to put under makeup. Is there one that would be recommended over another?