Lancôme Bienfait Multi-vital Day Cream 24-hour Moisturizing Lotion Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Sunscreen & Moisturizer uploaded by gloria s.Lancôme Bienfait Multi-vital Day Cream 24-hour Moisturizing Lotion Antioxidant and Vitamin Enriched Broad Spectrum Spf 30 Sunscreen & Moisturizer uploaded by Katie N.

BY LANCÔME

Containing a complex of nurturing Vitamins E, B5 and CG plus high potency moisturization, this greaseless formula provides 24-hour hydration. Your skin will look its healthy best and feel touchably soft all day. With Broad Spectrum SPF 30 sunscreen and essential antioxidant protection, Bienfait Multi-Vital gives your skin what it needs to help fight the visible effects of environmental skin damage.

Results:

• Skin is hydrated, looks its healthy best , and feels touchably soft all day.
  • Normal to dry skin, even sensitive skin.
  • Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation

• Methylparaben
  • Citronellol
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Fragrance

Benefits:

Skin is hydrated, looks its healthy best, and feels touchably soft all day.

• "I absolutely love this lotion. It's a perfect consistency for me; it doesn't cause the breakouts (my skin breakouts easily; scared easily, and very sensitive); it gives a perfect amount of moisturizer on my face—not too greasy or too dry. With the SPF 30, I'm very confident to step out of my house without having to worry about putting the additional SPF lotion for my face on top of my daily facial lotion, which makes my face feel heavy all day. Now, I can take my toddler out for a bike ride or go to the playground any time of day; especially, with a strong & harsh sunlight in Colorado." in 8 reviews
  • "Very good for normal to dry skin n easily give coverage from sun n protects you from sunrays n give a nice impact" in 5 reviews
  • "Traduire This night cream is amazing ... it's exactly what my skin needs and is exactly what I had been searching for !! My skin is very dry but prone to breakouts, and it is sensitive. I breakout usually if I use something new that my skin doesn't like (which is most things), if it's that time of the month, or if I touch or pick my face too much. Anyways, I broke out and picked my face extremely bad. Probably the worse picking I've done in about a year, it's a stress thing and I'm really working on cutting the damaging habit. I ran out of night cream in the middle of all this, and had wanted to try a lancome moisturizer for awhile. I explained my whole skin situation to the lady at the lancome counter and she recommended me this. Worried it would make things worse or further irritate my hypersensitive skin, but hopeful, I ran home, washed my face, toned, and applied this. It applies like a dream, and without much scent at all, very buttery and smooth. So far I was loving it. Fast forward to the morning, my face had healed a considerable amount ! And my pores seemed to look smaller, and skin my skin just glowed in the best possible way. My skin was far from perfect, but it was definitely liking this moisturizer. I've used it every night since and it's been about a week, and my skin honestly just looks better and better every morning I wake up after using this. It's comforting, soothing, healing, and deeply hydrating without clogging pores. Extremely impressed. Its not overly greasy feeling, either. But it definitely is not matte and leaves a bit of a shine. If my opinion changes I will come back and update. But for now this is my HG night cream ! Best I have ever used." in 3 reviews
Jenny K.
Torrance
Review for: Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 Normal To Dry Skin Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce, Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 Lotion more...
I was introduced this product by a recommendation from a friend who thought this would be good for me. She was a skin care specialist. She said she tried this a s a sample and it would be great for my skin complexion. I used their sunscreen and it feels very light weight to use right under makeup. I live in Cali so I need all the sun protection I can get. So this was a good recommendation.
Yessenia L.
I've been using this sunscreen for over a year now, and still love it!! It doesn't irritate my hyper sensitive skin, and it has a subtle but good smell.
What I don't like very much is that since I have combination skin, after applying the sunscreen, the area where it is normally oily, which is a around the nose (T-zone) gets more oily, and this detail.is what I dislike about the product.
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
Review for: Lotion Spf 30 more...
I bought this sunscreen after relieving my complimentary vox box through Influenster. I just absolutely love all of Lancôme’s products! This sunscreen is lightweight, smells great and keeps my skin hydrated all day without becoming too oily! It’s so worth the price to not breakout from a moisturizing sunscreen!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
Review for: Lancome Bienfait Multi-Vital Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30 Normal To Dry Skin Moisturizer, 1.7 Ounce more...
If you want to feel like a posh diva who uses only the finest sunscreens on planet earth, you have to give this one a go! I received it as part of a free gift with purchase promotion from Macy’s, but I love it so much that I plan to repurchase as needed!
Dana M.
Belton, SC
I loved how this sunscreen soaked into my skin and left me feeling protected and not greasy! The container size is compact and portable and it goes on seamlessly under makeup! I am really happy I got to try out this sunscreen. As a fair skin, red headed woman, I WILL be purchasing this again.
martein s.
BALTIMORE, MD
I love that it has 30% spf, vitamins and antioxidants a great moisturizer for men & Women. not too heavy just the perfect amount of hydration but the downside it has no anti-aging benefits so it doesn't help with Fine Lines wrinkles . Cost $49
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
My favorite sunscreen for the face. It has a silky lightweight texture that doesn’t feel greasy on the face. A little goes a long way. I use under makeup after moisturizer and it plays well with my foundations and other face products.
Marline S.
Bordentown
I love this. I use it everyday prior to putting my makeup on. I also gift this like hot cakes for Christmas because it work on all skin types great! My friends and family love it as well will continue to be a go to for life.
Lauren C.
Alexander, AR
This is probably my most favorite moisturizer. I have used it for years. I like to use it in the morning after washing my face. It’s very effective! It’s a lightweight moisturizer and can be used on any skin type.
Jesse W.
I got this as a gift with purchase. I personally have oily skin so it was too heavy for me, but I gave it to my mom who has dry skin and she absolutely loved it!