BY LANCÔME

A high potency nighttime moisturizer to help skin optimize its moisture balance. Bienfait Multi-Vital Night with Vita-Nutri 8™ is a triple-action formula:

Locks in moisture: a unique nurturing complex infuses moisture back into skin.

Uncovers healthy-looking skin: stimulates skin vitality with an energizing complex of multi-minerals.

The combination of Omega 3 & 6 with antioxidant Vitamins E and Cg helps strengthen skin's ability to defend itself against external aggressors.

Results:

Wake up to soft, smooth skin that looks its healthy best, even after a short amount of sleep - recharged, radiantly luminous, ready to face the day.

Around-the-clock benefits for your skin: with daily use of Bienfait Multi-Vital day and night creams, your skin has virtually all it needs to function optimally.

All skin types.

Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Bienfait Multi-vital Cream High Potency Night Moisturizer
  • "I love love love this night cream! I've been using it for one month together with Lancome Genifique serum and my skin has never looked better. The cream has a light really nice scent. It melt on your skin and soak in really fast. I have combination skin and I don't have any issue with this moisturizing cream what so ever. My skin is super smooth, glowy, no pimples and really hydrated. I really recommend this specially in winter. I haven't tried it in summer but I think it will be a little bit too heavy for my combination skin. But this cream truly does a hard work for you in the night and worth your money." in 8 reviews
  • "This is a pretty good night cream. I have been using this for weeks, and it's one of the many products I've been using to keep my dry skin away. I know a lot of people like the smell, but I have to say I don't. It's not horrible, but it's slightly off putting to me. " in 5 reviews
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I love this moisturizer because it’s so hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. The price is kind of high but for what you’re getting it’s worth it. And it’s Lancome, a brand I can say really does well with their skincare. This was actually my first ever high end moisturizer and I recommend it for anyone who wants a nice hydrating moisturizer.
Angela P.
I’ve been using this night cream for 3 years now, and I can’t get myself to try anything else because it works so well for me. It leaves my face feeling moisturized, healed, and ready for a new day in the morning. It smells wonderful, and applies thick, but doesn’t leave your face feeling completely oily or heavy
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I tried using this in warmer weather and it was too heavy, but perfect for this cold weather and dry air now! This 0.5 oz sample lasted about a month with nightly use. Felt silky on my skin and had a nice, light scent. Sad it’s over but excited to try something else!
Yeymy A.
St. George
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
I got this cream as a tester when u bought some face foundation and I just love it. It moisturizes my face all night and it helps my dry area leaving it moisturized and feeling fresh 🤗 it is a good night cream 👌🏽
Brittany W.
Pinellas Park
This product is so fancy and I normally don’t splurge on skincare, but I’m glad I did. Are there drugstore alternatives? Sure. But everything from the sturdy packaging, to the gorgeous scent, to the buttery texture, is so luxurious. I wake up with soft skin and it’s never greasy. I’ll update over time if I see a noticeable improvement in my skin but if you want to treat yourself, this is a nice night cream.
isabel v.
Laredo
This is supposed to be for sensitive skin but it burns my cheeks sometimes. It makes your skin look and feel smooth and soft in the morning but because of it burning I will give it 4 stars. It’s does a really good job in moisturizing
Yoly G.
Farmingdale, NJ
Lancome Bienfait multi-vital night. Perfect cream for dry skin because I have dry skin. When I put it on my skin, it's like water is super moisturizing, the skin feels fresh. It has a fresh smell.
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Thicker cream I would recommend more so for a normal-dry skin. This does magic on my skin, however, I do not use it too often, but when I do, I can tell, not only the day I use it, but the next day as well. This moisturizer fills out my face, and my wrinkles disappear.
Lexi T.
Davidson, NC
This is my go-to night moisturizer at the moment. I love the consistency of it and it makes my skin look and feel smooth and hydrated. It doesn’t get oily overnight and my skin looks healthier the next morning.
Alisha S.
Fouke, AR
This cream is literally the cream of the crop! I love this at night before bed! Although pricy it always leaves me with supple glowing skin the next morning and I love that! Highly recommend this
Aerial P.
Lynn Haven, FL
I'm using this in the refill 3X. I put it on after my face washing routine but am I supposed to wash it off in the morning or leave it until I wash again tomorrow evening?
margery l.
is this good for someone in their early 20s?