BY LANCÔME

A high potency nighttime moisturizer to help skin optimize its moisture balance. Bienfait Multi-Vital Night with Vita-Nutri 8™ is a triple-action formula:

Locks in moisture: a unique nurturing complex infuses moisture back into skin.

Uncovers healthy-looking skin: stimulates skin vitality with an energizing complex of multi-minerals.

The combination of Omega 3 & 6 with antioxidant Vitamins E and Cg helps strengthen skin's ability to defend itself against external aggressors.

Results:

Wake up to soft, smooth skin that looks its healthy best, even after a short amount of sleep - recharged, radiantly luminous, ready to face the day.

Around-the-clock benefits for your skin: with daily use of Bienfait Multi-Vital day and night creams, your skin has virtually all it needs to function optimally.

All skin types.

Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexyl Cinnamal
  • Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Lancôme Bienfait Multi-vital Cream High Potency Night Moisturizer
  • "I love love love this night cream! I've been using it for one month together with Lancome Genifique serum and my skin has never looked better. The cream has a light really nice scent. It melt on your skin and soak in really fast. I have combination skin and I don't have any issue with this moisturizing cream what so ever. My skin is super smooth, glowy, no pimples and really hydrated. I really recommend this specially in winter. I haven't tried it in summer but I think it will be a little bit too heavy for my combination skin. But this cream truly does a hard work for you in the night and worth your money." in 8 reviews
  • "This is a pretty good night cream. I have been using this for weeks, and it's one of the many products I've been using to keep my dry skin away. I know a lot of people like the smell, but I have to say I don't. It's not horrible, but it's slightly off putting to me. " in 5 reviews
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
A great cream for my nightly skincare routine. It leaves my skin very moistorized without breaking it out. I have pretty sensitive skin so it's hard to find creams that don't break me out. I do have to say it is a little on the greasy/oiky side but it soaks in after a few minutes as long as you don't over apply. It is a little more frangrancy then I prefer but it isn't a big deal with how great this makes my skin feel!
Elizabeth G.
Tipp City, OH
Thicker cream I would recommend more so for a normal-dry skin. This does magic on my skin, however, I do not use it too often, but when I do, I can tell, not only the day I use it, but the next day as well. This moisturizer fills out my face, and my wrinkles disappear.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I love this moisturizer because it’s so hydrating and leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. The price is kind of high but for what you’re getting it’s worth it. And it’s Lancome, a brand I can say really does well with their skincare. This was actually my first ever high end moisturizer and I recommend it for anyone who wants a nice hydrating moisturizer.
Emma B.
Ridgefield, CT
This is my HG night cream. I love it. I almost never buy the same night cream twice but this is a game. Changer. For the record I’m in my early/mid 20’s and this has everything I need without the crazy expensive ingredients you see in some night creams which are targeted towards aging skin. If you are young but want a serious nightcream, give this a go. Trust me.
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
I tried using this in warmer weather and it was too heavy, but perfect for this cold weather and dry air now! This 0.5 oz sample lasted about a month with nightly use. Felt silky on my skin and had a nice, light scent. Sad it’s over but excited to try something else!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good night cream, I haven’t tried many so hard to compare to others. But I like this one, feels rich and doesn’t clog my pores/cause breakouts. Lightly scented, which I prefer products with not added fragrance, but that’s my only issue with it.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I love just about every Lancôme product out there. Bought it from Macy’s and I always get some kind of gift with it. Leaves my skin feeling moisturized and looking great in the morning. Takes some time to absorb in to your skin after putting it on but it’s amazing
Tiffany M.
Virginia
Great night time moisturizer. I got it as part of a set at Christmas time, so it was a great deal. While it is really moisturizing I don’t know if I will repurchase unless I catch it during a sale. It’s quite expensive for a cream that I think I can dupe with a drugstore item.
isabel v.
Laredo
This is supposed to be for sensitive skin but it burns my cheeks sometimes. It makes your skin look and feel smooth and soft in the morning but because of it burning I will give it 4 stars. It’s does a really good job in moisturizing
Yoly G.
Farmingdale, NJ
Lancome Bienfait multi-vital night. Perfect cream for dry skin because I have dry skin. When I put it on my skin, it's like water is super moisturizing, the skin feels fresh. It has a fresh smell.
Aerial P.
Panama City, FL
I'm using this in the refill 3X. I put it on after my face washing routine but am I supposed to wash it off in the morning or leave it until I wash again tomorrow evening?
margery l.
is this good for someone in their early 20s?