Lancôme Bienfait Aqua Vital Lotion Day Cream Continuous Infusing Moisturizer uploaded by Lorena S.

BY LANCÔME

Infused with moisture, your skin will glow with vibrant health.

Containing a unique moisture complex of 16 essential elements found in young skin at its very best, this formula is an ultra-charged drink for your skin.

Absorbed instantly, Bienfait Aqua Vital continuously infuses ideal hydration for 24 hours.

Results:

A surprisingly fresh, oil-free lotion texture: as comfortable as a cream, as lightweight as water. Your skin is instantly refreshed and makeup ready.

Oil-free.

Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Parfum / Fragrance

• Is this good for oily skin? Does it go good with makeup on? Worth...1 Answers
Ana C.
Tempe
I don't have this product I heard really good reviews about it that the lotion it's amazing it's good it makes your skin soft and it highly recommend it is my first time looking at this product I have not purchase it so I might go next week to try it
Aimée H.
San Francisco, CA
It's hard to find a Lancome product I would not recommend... but this one is seriously one of the best moisturizers i have encountered so far. It left my skin feeling "humid" - a more casual word for hydrated - in the morning (I used it before bed). It also did not cause acne or enhance the amount of oil my skin produced - - in fact, I felt like it helped to control it.
Lexi A.
Glen Rose
Very moisturizing for my skin type(which is very dry) very gentle and easy to apply. Doesn't leave skin greasy or feeling too oily. Love the way it makes my skin feel and look. Would defintally buy this product again. Makes skin look so much healthier.
Melissa T.
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I have tried this in the container and pump and like them both. The formula is just so light and feels like you're splashing water onto your face. Keeps me moisturized all day and does not clog my pores. It is a little pricey, but it does last a long time. With this said, you do get a little bit more product in the tub, but this is more sanitary. Overall, I would highly recommend this product if you are willing to invest.
Izzy D.
Saulsbury, TN
I like this face moisturizer and have bought it on more than one occasion. This product is nice, light and refreshing and very nice to use in the morning to wake up and go. I recommend using this product more in the warmer seasons or warmer climates. I have notice during winter for myself it doesn't moisturize as much as I need. I still love this product other than this.
Lauren P.
Greenville, SC
This facial lotion is to die for! I have combination skin and often am challenged with being too oily and risking getting pimples, or being too dry and having flaky skin (which is even worse when you want to put some actual makeup on!) This lotion is light and not oily whatsoever. It will leave your face feeling moisturized and fresh! This product is an essential part of my daily routine, and there is a version of this product with SPF 15 for all my fair skinned friends!
Dina B.
I ended up getting this when I went in for my Aqua Fusion, which I loved. This didn't quite live up to my old favorite but it did its job. It definitely moisturized, absorbed quickly with no tackiness and didn't cause my foundation to slide around or separate. Overall, a GREAT moisturizer.
Patience L.
I LOVE this moisturizer it's very light and creamy it doesn't feel heavy or make my skin feel greasy i received mine in my look good feel better kit it's a very good value and not to pricey I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family and I would definitely purchase it again
Katherine L.
Love love love all Lancôme products. I used this moisturizer on and off. I really does the job; my fave runs on the dry side so I usually look for products that moisturize but don't make my face oily after a while. This does exactly that not to mention that it smells soo sweet.
Paola T.
This is the best moisturizer that I have try. I have bought it at JCP and Macys. It is water base so it doesn't leave your skin oily but yet moisture. It is good value and a little pricey. I recommend it to young people that are beginning with skin care routine.
Jennifer G.
Santa Ana, CA
Is this good for oily skin? Does it go good with makeup on? Worth the buy?