BY LANCÔME

InStyle Best Beauty Buys 2013: Best Eye Make Up Remover. Got stubborn eyeliner that just won't budge? "This is my perfect suits-all-skin-types eye make-up remover," says make-up star Chase Aston. "It was one of those 'OMG!' moments when I first discovered it and I've used it on Cameron Diaz, Victoria Beckham and Kate Moss." Non Oily Instant Cleanser - Sensitive Eyes. Lancôme Bi-Facil is a make-up remover that offers instant, gentle cleansing. Its effective, bi-phase formula activates when shaken and easily removes all traces of eye makeup (even waterproof), whilst leaving no oily residue. - For all eye make-up, even waterproof. - All skin types, even sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. - Wipe off. - Ophthalmologist-tested. Directions for use: The soothing formula gently removes impurities and make-up from your eyelashes, combining the effects of oil and water. Shake gently before use to active the dual phase formula. Apply Lancôme Bi-Facil to a cotton pad and rest on your closed eye for 5 seconds. Gently sweep down to remove eye make-up. see more...

Miriam W.
Miriam W.
Saluda, SC
I have extremely sensitive eyes. Every type of eye-safe product on the market today (mascara, eyeliner, shadow, creams, etc.) burn my eyes to the point of distraction. Because of this, I've just had to live with the irritation and discomfort. Seriously. "Sensitive" or "hypoallergenic" or "ophthalmologist recommended" don't mean anything as far as my bratty eyeballs are concerned. Even micellar water burns, and that stuff feels like legit water otherwise.

So, when I received a deluxe sample of the Lancome Bi-Facil eye makeup remover, I didn't have any expectations - high or low. I knew what was coming, and i would deal, as I always do.

Then, I actually put this stuff on my eyes. Hooo, mama! At first, I didn't think I had actually gotten it on my eye, so I had to lean in to the mirror to be sure. I blinked and got a little blurry-eyed. Yes, it was in there. So, I laid the cotton pad over my closed eyelid for a couple of seconds and then started wiping.

Now, I won't say this took the makeup off in one swipe or anything miraculous like that, but it does a great job of breaking it down, nonetheless. For me, the most important thing was that it Did. Not. Burn. I was able to take my time and GENTLY remove the makeup, as opposed to having to scrub quickly just to get the "wash the hellfire off!" part!

Overall, I am thrilled to have finally found an eye makeup remover that I can use correctly, so that I'm not (further) damaging that delicate skin around my eye.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Pittsburgh
When I was younger I was always told to never sleep in my makeup and I totally understood why. Taking off my daily face makeup has never been too much of a haste...but my eye makeup has been another story. Let's face it, scrubbing mascara off every evening gets old. However, this eye makeup remover makes taking my mascara off so easy. Even if I have been wearing waterproof formulas or false lashes, this makeup remover wipes everything off. It also leaves my eye lids feeling so moisturized; I love this product and have already repurchased it! The soft rose smell that it has is an added bonus!
Siterria N.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
What can I say more than if you don't got this Lancôme facial cleanser GO GRAB YOU A BOTTLE It's great great great I'm a sensitive clumsy always dropping or getting something in my eyes to cause them to burn and at first I was st. Ives all day everyday day for my facial products but when I discovered Lancôme facial sensitive eye I had to place st. Ives on the back burner for a while don't get me wrong I still use my st.ives facial cleanser here and there once in a while but truly and honestly LANCÔME Products have been working miracles happen for me on a facial perspective!
Heidi H.
Heidi H.
Where to even start?! I love this Lancôme product and can truly say I will never be without it! I found it to quickly remove most of my makeup (and some days that is quite a bit, not to mention the dark eye makeup I sometimes wear) SO quickly! My under eye area can be really sensitive to makeup removers and I have had a hard time finding one that works well, without bothering that area.. until this! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a quality makeup remover that isn't too harsh!
Waco, TX
This stuff is amazing. I wear hard to get off makeup, especially mascara. This stuff takes it all off in just a few wipes. I got it as a sample from ulta last time i went to buy lorac eyeliner and just absolutely love it. The smell isnt strong and it doesnt dry my skin out or leave it oily. Make sure you shake it up first to make sure the two liquids are mixed. I will more then likely buy the full size of this. Man i just love makeup stuff!
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
Euless, TX
This is a must have for any eye makeup user. I have tried countless eye cleansers and this one is hands down my favorite. A bit pricey for 39$ for the large bottle, but worth every penny. This doesn't leave any eye irritation afterwards-which is my main complaint after most eye cleansers. Takes off the extra hard to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner without any fuss. I really love this product!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lithonia, GA
This product has a scent not strong, it's light. It does a great job of removing makeup. Does not hurt/sting your eyes. It leaves a oily residue on your skin so of make sure to follow with a gentle cleanser. This is the only eye makeup remover that does not sting my eyes. It removes al traces of mascara and liner and in the morning my eye area is soft and moisturized.
Danny V.
Danny V.
Portland, OR
Okay., so this product is not the cheapest product out there. Its supposed to be soft and gentle or something of the sorts. But, rather this product actually burns my eyes, and leaves them with a horrible burning sensation after words. It's not the most confortable and quite franklet, it does not remove my makeup easily and that is very frustrating.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
La Vista, NE
Love love this product! I never buy the full size, because I buy so much makeup that I always get free sample sizes that I can never finish. You just take a cotton ball one for each eyes and dab a bit of this one and gently swipe and you are done done done! It's that great! You can get rid of all your eye makeup like Mulan in one single swipe.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Rsm, CA
I love this eye makeup remover. It is not oily or sticky, nor does it leave a residue after use. A small amount on a cotton round does the job for both eyes! I also got to try their mascara and eyeliner products and each one impressed me with how great the product quality was. I received this product free from influenster for testing purposes.
Erini A.
Erini A.
CLEVELAND, OH
Was this really sensitive on eyes? Mine get so irritated with make up removers!
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Does this really work and does it have alcohol?
Waco, TX
Does anyone know how natural this product is?
laiza e.