BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Bi Facil Face Makeup Remover & Cleanser 200ml/67oz

Lancome Bi Facil Face Makeup Remover & Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz

Bi Facil Face Makeup Remover & Cleanser

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Bi Facil Face Makeup Remover & Cleanser 200ml/6.7oz!
Lorrie  M.
[product:lancome-bi-facil-face-makeup-remover-&-cleanser-200ml/67oz] is my go to for gently removing makeup and impurities. It makes my skin feel soft and refreshed after using. I absolutely love this product and think I will always purchase this in the future.
Brea T.
A little more on the pricier side for a makeup remover. It served its purpose in cleaning my face. I don’t think I would purchase it again though as there are cheaper products that give the same results
Rebecca  S.
Marion, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good make up remover it does the job however I'm not too fond of the smell that comes with it but that's not a problem as long as it does its job well and that is what this product does Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover
Johanna  R.
Reading, PA
A la hora de usar este producto me da alegria porque se que mi cara le va muy bien. El ennpaque esta bien chulo. Y es bieno lo recomiendo.
Crystal C.
Sunset, TX
I have really been impressed with this product when using it it has a slight fragrance to it that is not the most appealing however for the price. It does a very good job. I noticed that it quickly removes make up and cleanses deep into my pores so there isn’t any product left behind. If it had a different fragrance I would probably be more apt to be excited about it but that slight fragrance does slightly put me off for utilizing it unless it is the end of the day.
Christina M.
This is the best makeup remover by far. I love the formula. It has this beautiful blue oil cloud on surface. It doesnt leave skin greasy or pulled, doesnt sting my eyes, and if you lick it doesnt have any taste, and i love the packaging and the way it looks on the shelve!
Heather W.
This product is great, I use it every night to remove my makeup, and it gets the job done right. It smells great not to strong. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Christina B.
This makeup removed works really well!!!! However, it does have a couple of down falls. #1-It smells like my grandmother. #2-It leaves my skin feeling almost oily. Overall, I will continue to use it. However. I do think it is a bit expensive
Anusha  D.
Norristown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I just use cotton pad or place in my hands and place on my eyes first leave it there while I put the rest on my face and rub in up to the eyes and wipe off with a damp cloth. Never loose lashes wash my face and it is my face is always clean and soft. Take it away is so gentle, yet does the job like no It's really good at removing my makeup and leave my skin looking and feeling good. Perfect after a long day!
Anahu S.
richmond
Super easy to use, they just work perfectly and is very very easy to work with the skin. One swipe and all the dirt are gone. Highly recommended also portable and cute. Easy to next level love love them forever.

Looking for your answer?