Lancôme Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover Bi-phased Micellar Water & Cleanser uploaded by Georgeanna W.

BY LANCÔME

What it is:

Bi-Facil Face dissolves even the most stubborn long-wear face makeup and cleanses the face, leaving skin feeling fresh.

What it does:

Bi-Facil Face incorporates the unique bi-phased characteristics of Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover for gentle yet effective makeup removal. The oil and micellar water phases of Bi-Facil Face offer long-wear face makeup removal and full facial cleansing using a cotton pad. The oil phase dissolves makeup, while the micellar water phase cleanses and removes excess residue. Bi-Facil Face leaves skin feeling instantly cleansed and refreshed.

• Aqua / Water / Eau
  • Hexylene Glycol
  • Parfum / Fragrance

Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I received this product for testing purposes from Lancome. I really enjoy it! It's lightweight, smells great and really works to cleanse the face without leaving it oily or dry. I'm used to using makeup wipes and then cleansing but this combined the two steps in one! I applied toner and my usual nighttime repair products afterwards. Will definitely repurchase!
Erin W.
Winston-Salem
This is a pretty cool product. Removes makeup and doesn't leave any residue. Definitely know that face is completely clean after use! I still wash my face after use with cleanser.
Isamar E.
I wish there was more stars I could give this makeup remover!! I honestly hate makeup remover that's in a bottle like this. I would always use wipes. But when this came out I wanted to try it and see what was the difference between this one and the bifacial eyes... I love this product! It doesn't leave your face greasy. And I have sensitive skin so I break our easy... Nothing! I will never go back to wipes.
Jamey A.
This product gets all of the dirt and grime off of your face! You apply it to a cotton round and rub it on your face. The amount of dirt I thought was on my face Vs. the actual amount is crazy! Defiantly recommend!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
This is a great eye make up remover that works efficiently and doesn't feel oily. Just wish it wasn't so expensive, but it's the brand.
🌸Linda A.
tunis
It’s micellar, micellar, everywhere! Yeah, here’s another micellar makeup remover, this one from Lancôme. ! combines an oil-based makeup remover, like the one in the original Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover (which is EPIC!) — with micellar water. You shake the bottle to mix the oil and water, soak a cotton pad with said elixir, then wipe your makeup off your face ! It's epicLancôme Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover Bi-phased Micellar Water & Cleanser