BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover

Discover our bi-phased micellar water face makeup remover and cleanser that gently cleanses skin and removes longwear makeup to leave skin feeling fresh.

I use and love the Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover. Can Bi-Facil Face be used as an all-in-one face and eye makeup remover?
How can I get one? I want to use this and share with some friends this amazing product 🥰
What cotton round is best with the Bi-Facil eye and face products? I feel like some absorb most of the product.
Start your review of Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover!
Italia A.
texas
Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover uploaded by Italia A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Expensive but it is worth it, the fact that it’s not greasy/oily like other and takes off the water proof mascara in seconds. For all types of skins, it’s not irritating.
Angela C.
Etowah, TN
Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover uploaded by Angela C.
This product has a light soft scent that I like. It’s not greasy but feels refreshing on my face. It’s worth the money and I will be getting another bottle after this one is empty:)
Yolanda C.
Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover uploaded by Yolanda C.
I purchased this product to see if it would really work. I wear a full coverage foundation and I needed something in addition to my makeup removal routine. It cleans very gently and very well. My makeup comes off right away and I do not have to use a lot of the product. It has a very light smell and I really enjoy it. It does leave my face feeling clean and is very lightweight. I have not had any issues such as irritation or stinging or any type of unpleasant side effects using this. This has become a very good addition to my night time makeup removal routine. My face feels so hydrated without feeling greasy. I have the six point seven ounces and the price ranges from $20 to $62 depending on where you purchase.
Maiko W.
Austin, MN
I really really love this make up reamover it takes all my eyemakeups away without leaving my eye greasy, will be recommending it for sure to all my families and friends.
Valeria A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Save your money and do not buy. This product irritated my skin. I ended up throwing it away. This product left my skin dry and I have really oily skin. I threw the bottle in the garbage.
Nancy  S.
Santa Barbara, CA
Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover uploaded by Nancy  S.
I typically keep this just for removing eye makeup as I find it too oily for frequent use on my face. In a pinch (when I’m being lazy and don’t want to use a cleanser) I’ll definitely use it for my face & it works great. I pair this with the Shiseido facial cotton squares.
Yumilki V.
They are a lot make up remover , I try a few and they are ok . But this one it's spectacular. Clean all your face without makeup trace.
Kristin Ann S.
1,017 reviews
This is a nice micellar type product. Bottle lasted me a long time. No scent. I think bioderma ‘micellar is the best makeup remover but rn I’m using the Kroger version of this for $5 but I’m on a low buy so I got this as a GWP from a nasty SA from Lancôme when I got my la vid est Belle perfume. It takes off the makeup really good but it is cost prohibitive (too much money!!!)
Rukhsar K.
Great product for easy make up removal, better than oil based remover. I am a die hard fan of Lacôme skincare products and this was also up to the mark as per my expectation.
Sharleshia H.
Jacksonville, FL
Great makeup remover. It’s not irritating and it works with little effort to remove the makeup. I would like a pump applicator to dispense the product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zeïneb M.
il y a 5 ans
Rachel W. il y a 5 ans
I love baby oil! It's like $2 for a bottle that'll last a year and takes off my makeup with no effort. It's also non comedogenic so it won't clog pores 👌
fatima ezzahra B.
il y a 5 ans
Lancome Bi-Facil Face Makeup Remover girls what is your opinion about this makeup remover
Angela C. il y a 3 ans
I like how it feels. I use other makeup remover(s) as well but I use this as part of my facial. I will put some on a cotton ball and rub it on my face and neck and then go to my facial mask. Yes it’s like $40... so I don’t use it all the time just whenever I am ready for a good facial.. I use others for make up removing sometimes.