BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

How well does this work for you?How well does this work for you?
Does it leave skin oily and does it have fragrance?
Start your review of Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,056 reviews
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m usually not a fan of oil cleansers and calms, but actually like this eye makeup remover. It can in the Lancôme 2020 Beauty Box, so I didn’t pay full price for it. It isn’t as oily or greasy feeling as most oil based makeup and it’s very gentle on the eyes. It’s easy to use and removes both eye and face makeup effectively and quickly. I also like the packaging and how the product is dispensed. There’s a small hole in the top that only allows a small amount out when you pour it into a cotton round/ball. While I do like this product, it retails at $30 for 4.2oz and I wouldn’t pay that much for a makeup remover.
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Cherie S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is my favorite by far eye makeup remover. Dissolves and removes effortlessly the most stubborn and waterproof of eye makeup possible. It removes all traces and doesn't take much to get everything off. I would highly recommend this product. Extremely affordable. A little goes a long way.
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Dianne S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Probably my favorite of all available eye makeup removers - it’s incredibly effective while still remaining gentle. Looking at it you would think it would be oily but it’s not at all - one swipe over my eye with some Shiseido Cotton and my mascara is history!
Skye B.
Lawton, OK
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Skye B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I know I'm guilty of sometimes not removing my eye makeup, eek! I know. It makes it so easy to do so with LANCOME by Lancome Lancome Bi Facil--125ml/4.2oz for WOMEN ---(Package Of 6) every bit comes off with no pulling! I recommend 100% @Lancome @influenster
Anna H.
2,308 reviews
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Anna H.
I have a new must have for you from Lancôme I have been using the Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover. This is so lightweight it feels like your removing your eye makeup with just water. It is gentle and effective you will get all of your mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow off quickly and gently even if they are long wear and water proof. This is such a must have that I bought two right away after reading reviews.
Amanda R.
Mill Creek, WA
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Amanda R.
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover is a staple in my makeup removal routine! This is my absolute favorite eye makeup remover. I swear it’s magic - I saturate a cotton pad, swipe a few times and without effort my eye makeup has vanished! I don’t know how to explain this lovely potion. So so so good.
Emily W.
Alpharetta, GA
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: Sephora
I got a sample size product in a Sephora favorites box during the holidays. I think Clinique Take The Day Off Makeup Remover 1.7 OZ 50 ML does a better job than this. I wouldn’t spend lots of money for generic quality. The trial bottle also kept leaking which was bothersome.
Anastasiia B.
Lone Tree, CO
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Anastasiia B.
This is my favorite makeup remover over the years! I have sensitive eyes and also I wear contacts, so the regular eye makeup removers have always caused irritation. Bi-Facil turns makeup removal process into something easy, thanks to its double-phased formula. My eyes feels great after using it🤩 Tip: don’t forget to shake it well before using in order to mix the layers😉 Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
grace S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by grace S.
This make-up remover became my best ally, I was surprised by how good it is, it removes all makeup without leaving residue and without having to carve the face. It is a product that I love and recommend it is very good.
ROXANNI D.
VIRGINIA BCH, VA
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by ROXANNI D.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this makeup remover! Yes it says eyes, but it works for everything, especially those long lasting lipsticks that are hard to take off at the end of the day. #lancome has been one of my favorite brands and this product is a reason why!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Helen D.
RENOWN PARK, SA
il y a 5 mois
Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover How well does this product work?
Danielle M. il y a 3 mois
It does a really good job of removing eye makeup
Raluca F.
Carrara
il y a 6 mois
Lili F. il y a 4 mois
Yes, I have sensitive skin, especially around the eyes and it's the only eye makeup remover that doesn't give me rashes. I also use Shiseido Cotton pads.