BY LANCÔME #3 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

Benefits
Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Quaternium-15, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol

• Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the ski...26 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?6 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it wor...9 Answers
Michelle H.
Review for: 6.7 fl oz more...
Absolutely essential for waterproof mascara if you're not trying to rub and tug on your eyes!

I use makeup wipes for the rest of my face on a daily basis, but on occasions where I do use waterproof mascara, I make sure to remove my eye makeup with Bi-Facil to ensure there is minimal rubbing and tugging involved around my eye area. All I have to do is soak a cotton pad, then swipe over my eyelids a few times, and all of the makeup is removed easily. I then follow up with a makeup wipe to get rid of the oily residue, which is why the oily feeling isn't an issue for me.

Similarly, if you don't use makeup wipes, just wash your face (which you should be doing) after use to remove the rest of your face makeup and the oily residue will be taken care.

I also use it to remove false lashes when I have big glam lashes on with a ton of glue that I can't easily pull off. I dip a Qtip through the hole and saturate the tip, then hold the Qtip along the lash band and slowly move it along the band until the lashes release - super easy.

I've tried drugstore and store brand waterproof makeup removers to try to find cheaper alternatives, but I keep going back to Bi-Facil - there is no replacement.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
To start with, this product is pretty good at what it does. It removes eye makeup like mascara like a dream. However...I think I'm just so spoiled by makeup wipes that the fact that i have to use multiple cotton pads to take my makeup off with this product is not as appealing.

I also feel very oily after using this product. It's very viscous and makes my skin feel slick. I always end up washing my face after using it/applying toner so that helps with the feeling. Overall, I think I would rather stick to makeup remover wipes than deal with this, however if you don't mind any of that, then this is a pretty good product.
Jeanette P.
Portland
Review for: 6.7 fl oz, 13.5 oz more...
Trust me when I say that this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried in my makeup life. With one Q-tip and this makeup remover, I'm able to remove basically 100% of my eye makeup! Simply lightly wiping your eyes and all the colors and mascara comes off! It's definitely not harsh on the skin and can remove my best waterproof mascaras. The formula does contain oil for those who aren't into that type, and your eye area will be oily, but a few swipes of a clean Q-tip and you're good to go! This is one of those products that are worth the price compared to others which require a lot of product are harsh swipes.
Jenny K.
Torrance
Review for: Lancome Bi Facil 200ml/6.7oz more...
Great product. I received in my gift with Purchase at Lancome. It really removes all my mascara and waterproof eyeliner. It does feel a bit oily/greasy afterwards but it feels soft when washed off with warm water. I did some research and found there are three sized there is a travel size, 125ml and the 6.7 oz which is about 198ml which is really good for the price. I got the big one and its great!  Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
Becky S.
This has been an eye makeup remover in my kit for a while, mostly because Lancome gives it away as a gwp quite often. The packaging is fairly simple and user friendly and there is quite a lot of product, even in the travel sizes. It is an oil based formula that can have varying consistencies depending on if you shake it up and how much is left in the bottle. Because of this I often feel the need to rinse my face...actually I always wash my face after using, even if it's just L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin just to get the oil residue off.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I would have to say this lancome eye makeup remover lives by its name..it removes ALL eye makeup without any hesitation..you don't have to put so much force into scrubbing either which is always a plus while removing eye makeup. it can be a little pricey because this product runs out so quickly thats my only issue..is the size of the bottle i wish was way larger than what they provide at the counter or at the stores. This may be reaching but I actually wish this eye makeup remover came in towelettes, like the Neutrogena ones. That would be amazing.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I received this makeup remover with a Lancome beauty bag for Christmas last year and I just recently tried it out (a few weeks ago) because MannyMUA (Beauty YouTuber you should check out) said he was obsessed with it and how easy it look off eye makeup. I was like, "I think I have that!" and tried it out and WOW, it works like a charm! I shake it up and put a good amount onto a cotton round and press gently unto my eye, hold for like 5 seconds, then gently wipe to the side and most of my makeup is already gone from just holding the cotton pad to my eye. I was highly impressed and continue to use it! I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever and it doesn't cause blurry eye vision like most other liquid eye removers have in the past! I'm so glad I found this eye makeup remover and will never use another liquid eye remover!
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: 6.7 fl oz more...
It’s a pretty good eye makeup remover as well as face makeup too! It gets my makeup off pretty easily without me having to rub my eyes hard which is great! It does leave my skin really slimy feeling but you should follow up with washing your face and moisturizer too so that’s not a problem! I gave it four not five stars because I think for the price, there are better options but it is still really good!
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This product to me was just mediocre. Although I admit my review might be influenced by my unpleasant experience opening the bottle every time I use it. To start off, the remover comes in those bottles with caps that you need to push and turn in order to open it. There were many instances when the cap just wasn't cooperating and so it took up too much time unnecessarily. This was extremely inconvenient when I was running late to somewhere and needed it to open instantly. Additionally, the ridges the cap turned on made a loud noise when the cap was being opened. So, certainly, it's not something you can use while your roommate is sleeping (if you're a college student). However, on the bright side, the remover did come in handy for removing mascara fall outs in my undereye area. I would just dip my cotton stick in the liquid and gently remove the dark smudges. That being said, the solution does leave behind oily residue so I would have to wipe that off as well.
Brittany A.
Review for: 1.7 oz, 6.7 fl oz, 13.5 oz, 4.2 oz more...
This eye makeup remover definitely gets the job done, no matter what you've caked on your eyes! Waterproof mascara too. It has a nice smooth feel and smells nice and refreshing. I had two complaints though: if you end up getting any in your eye (bound to happen since you're removing eye makeup lol), it looks blurry and can sting a little. Also, sometimes it left my eyes feeling oily! Good product overall though. Definitely worth the price.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?
Johana A.