BY LANCÔME #2 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning bi-phase makeup remover gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLOXAMER 184, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-15, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL

Michelle H.
Absolutely essential for waterproof mascara if you're not trying to rub and tug on your eyes!

I use makeup wipes for the rest of my face on a daily basis, but on occasions where I do use waterproof mascara, I make sure to remove my eye makeup with Bi-Facil to ensure there is minimal rubbing and tugging involved around my eye area. All I have to do is soak a cotton pad, then swipe over my eyelids a few times, and all of the makeup is removed easily. I then follow up with a makeup wipe to get rid of the oily residue, which is why the oily feeling isn't an issue for me.

Similarly, if you don't use makeup wipes, just wash your face (which you should be doing) after use to remove the rest of your face makeup and the oily residue will be taken care.

I also use it to remove false lashes when I have big glam lashes on with a ton of glue that I can't easily pull off. I dip a Qtip through the hole and saturate the tip, then hold the Qtip along the lash band and slowly move it along the band until the lashes release - super easy.

I've tried drugstore and store brand waterproof makeup removers to try to find cheaper alternatives, but I keep going back to Bi-Facil - there is no replacement.
Haley C.
Portage, MI
To start with, this product is pretty good at what it does. It removes eye makeup like mascara like a dream. However...I think I'm just so spoiled by makeup wipes that the fact that i have to use multiple cotton pads to take my makeup off with this product is not as appealing.

I also feel very oily after using this product. It's very viscous and makes my skin feel slick. I always end up washing my face after using it/applying toner so that helps with the feeling. Overall, I think I would rather stick to makeup remover wipes than deal with this, however if you don't mind any of that, then this is a pretty good product.
Scottsdale P.
This use to be my favorite eye makeup remover until I tutored out L'Oréal Paris Eye Makeup Remover. Now, I honestly can’t tell the difference except in price. I can also typically find it on sale for a buy one get one half off at Ulta. However who needs to buy eye makeup remover when you can just make it. I use a little “Pretty Neat” squeeze bottle I found at Wal-Mart or Target and fill it up with 1/3 of baby shampoo and water. You can also mix in baby oil if you need a Waterproof eye makeup remover. Then just refill your fancy Lancôme bottle and no one has to know.
Becky S.
This has been an eye makeup remover in my kit for a while, mostly because Lancome gives it away as a gwp quite often. The packaging is fairly simple and user friendly and there is quite a lot of product, even in the travel sizes. It is an oil based formula that can have varying consistencies depending on if you shake it up and how much is left in the bottle. Because of this I often feel the need to rinse my face...actually I always wash my face after using, even if it's just L'Oréal Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin just to get the oil residue off.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I would have to say this lancome eye makeup remover lives by its name..it removes ALL eye makeup without any hesitation..you don't have to put so much force into scrubbing either which is always a plus while removing eye makeup. it can be a little pricey because this product runs out so quickly thats my only issue..is the size of the bottle i wish was way larger than what they provide at the counter or at the stores. This may be reaching but I actually wish this eye makeup remover came in towelettes, like the Neutrogena ones. That would be amazing.
Kelsea Y.
Honolulu
Purchased at: Macy's
Best. Makeup. Remover. Ever. This duo phase makeup remover is like magic. You really only need a little on a tissue and it gets every waterproof bit of makeup off your eyes, so it’s pricy but it lasts! Another bonus, you can just hold it over your eye to do the magic. It’s so good, you don’t have to tug at your eye. It saves your delicate eye skin and lashes. It also is so extremely gentle. It won’t burn your eyes at all. Highly recommend. It also is really easy to get with Lancome’s gifts. So if you don’t want to pay for this, maybe spend $35 at Lancome In Macy’s during promo and get it for free 😉
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This product to me was just mediocre. Although I admit my review might be influenced by my unpleasant experience opening the bottle every time I use it. To start off, the remover comes in those bottles with caps that you need to push and turn in order to open it. There were many instances when the cap just wasn't cooperating and so it took up too much time unnecessarily. This was extremely inconvenient when I was running late to somewhere and needed it to open instantly. Additionally, the ridges the cap turned on made a loud noise when the cap was being opened. So, certainly, it's not something you can use while your roommate is sleeping (if you're a college student). However, on the bright side, the remover did come in handy for removing mascara fall outs in my undereye area. I would just dip my cotton stick in the liquid and gently remove the dark smudges. That being said, the solution does leave behind oily residue so I would have to wipe that off as well.
Jessica F.
Peoria
This does do a very good job of removing any eye makeup, especially waterproof mascara. It removes the makeup easily so you aren't tugging or pulling on your eyelids/eyelashes like you have to do with some makeup removers. The only thing I'm not a fan of with this remover is that it leaves my eyelids feeling very oily afterwards. It's not a big deal since I usually rinse off with water after using it, but it's just a slight downside I felt worth mentioning.
Brittany A.
This eye makeup remover definitely gets the job done, no matter what you've caked on your eyes! Waterproof mascara too. It has a nice smooth feel and smells nice and refreshing. I had two complaints though: if you end up getting any in your eye (bound to happen since you're removing eye makeup lol), it looks blurry and can sting a little. Also, sometimes it left my eyes feeling oily! Good product overall though. Definitely worth the price.
Leah S.
I have been using this eye makeup remover for a number of years. I find
it less chemical smelling than other ones and for price, it is
comparable to high end eye makeup removers.
In reading the reviews posted, I have some suggestions.
1. Thorough soak cotton pad (I would not use balls) with remover.
HOLD the pad for a little time. GENTLY move back and forth as the
mascara is becoming softened. I use this method because I wear eye lash
primer.
3. Again, repeat the above action. Be kind to your eyes.
4. Use a separate cotton pad for each eye. There is an issue of transferring germs from one eye to the other.
After I have repeated this process 2-3 times, I then take another
cotton pad and moistened with water. I GENTLY wipe my eyes to remove
remainder of remover. I then do this for the other eye.
6. After patting dry (NO RUBBING), I use an eye cream.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Johana A.