BY LANCÔME #2 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

Benefits
Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Quaternium-15, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol

• Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around...26 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?6 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the p...9 Answers
Reviews (12076)
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
To start with, this product is pretty good at what it does. It removes eye makeup like mascara like a dream. However...I think I'm just so spoiled by makeup wipes that the fact that i have to use multiple cotton pads to take my makeup off with this product is not as appealing.

I also feel very oily after using this product. It's very viscous and makes my skin feel slick. I always end up washing my face after using it/applying toner so that helps with the feeling. Overall, I think I would rather stick to makeup remover wipes than deal with this, however if you don't mind any of that, then this is a pretty good product.
Jeanette P.
Portland
Review for: 13.5 oz, 6.7 fl oz more...
Trust me when I say that this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried in my makeup life. With one Q-tip and this makeup remover, I'm able to remove basically 100% of my eye makeup! Simply lightly wiping your eyes and all the colors and mascara comes off! It's definitely not harsh on the skin and can remove my best waterproof mascaras. The formula does contain oil for those who aren't into that type, and your eye area will be oily, but a few swipes of a clean Q-tip and you're good to go! This is one of those products that are worth the price compared to others which require a lot of product are harsh swipes.
Jenny K.
Torrance
Review for: Lancome Bi Facil 200ml/6.7oz more...
Great product. I received in my gift with Purchase at Lancome. It really removes all my mascara and waterproof eyeliner. It does feel a bit oily/greasy afterwards but it feels soft when washed off with warm water. I did some research and found there are three sized there is a travel size, 125ml and the 6.7 oz which is about 198ml which is really good for the price. I got the big one and its great!  Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I would have to say this lancome eye makeup remover lives by its name..it removes ALL eye makeup without any hesitation..you don't have to put so much force into scrubbing either which is always a plus while removing eye makeup. it can be a little pricey because this product runs out so quickly thats my only issue..is the size of the bottle i wish was way larger than what they provide at the counter or at the stores. This may be reaching but I actually wish this eye makeup remover came in towelettes, like the Neutrogena ones. That would be amazing.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I received this makeup remover with a Lancome beauty bag for Christmas last year and I just recently tried it out (a few weeks ago) because MannyMUA (Beauty YouTuber you should check out) said he was obsessed with it and how easy it look off eye makeup. I was like, "I think I have that!" and tried it out and WOW, it works like a charm! I shake it up and put a good amount onto a cotton round and press gently unto my eye, hold for like 5 seconds, then gently wipe to the side and most of my makeup is already gone from just holding the cotton pad to my eye. I was highly impressed and continue to use it! I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever and it doesn't cause blurry eye vision like most other liquid eye removers have in the past! I'm so glad I found this eye makeup remover and will never use another liquid eye remover!
Alex L.
Villa Rica, GA
Review for: 6.7 fl oz more...
It’s a pretty good eye makeup remover as well as face makeup too! It gets my makeup off pretty easily without me having to rub my eyes hard which is great! It does leave my skin really slimy feeling but you should follow up with washing your face and moisturizer too so that’s not a problem! I gave it four not five stars because I think for the price, there are better options but it is still really good!
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This product to me was just mediocre. Although I admit my review might be influenced by my unpleasant experience opening the bottle every time I use it. To start off, the remover comes in those bottles with caps that you need to push and turn in order to open it. There were many instances when the cap just wasn't cooperating and so it took up too much time unnecessarily. This was extremely inconvenient when I was running late to somewhere and needed it to open instantly. Additionally, the ridges the cap turned on made a loud noise when the cap was being opened. So, certainly, it's not something you can use while your roommate is sleeping (if you're a college student). However, on the bright side, the remover did come in handy for removing mascara fall outs in my undereye area. I would just dip my cotton stick in the liquid and gently remove the dark smudges. That being said, the solution does leave behind oily residue so I would have to wipe that off as well.
Brittany A.
Review for: 1.7 oz, 6.7 fl oz, 13.5 oz, 4.2 oz more...
This eye makeup remover definitely gets the job done, no matter what you've caked on your eyes! Waterproof mascara too. It has a nice smooth feel and smells nice and refreshing. I had two complaints though: if you end up getting any in your eye (bound to happen since you're removing eye makeup lol), it looks blurry and can sting a little. Also, sometimes it left my eyes feeling oily! Good product overall though. Definitely worth the price.
Kimberly C.
Don't look for any other makeup remover, this one is by far the BEST one on the market. This is a ONE SWIPE makeup remover. I usually use the  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes because they're cheaper but for my heavy duty, full face looks, it would usually take 2-3 wipes to take everything off. This remover does the job quick with minimal product. Waterproof mascara, not a problem. 24 hour eyeliner, piece of cake. Nothing can compete to this remover. It's size makes it easy to travel with, fitting in a makeup bag or purse. It doesn't have any harsh smells and I have never felt any irritation when using it (and I take off makeup on my waterlines). You don't need to be forceful either, the remover does the job for you. And because it dries fairly quickly it doesn't leave a gross oily residue when you're done.Your skin will thank you, I promise!!!
morgan s.
Review for: 6.7 fl oz more...
HOLY GRAIL!! if you wear fake lashes, this is going to be your new bestfriend. its the only makeup remover that will get the adhesive out of my lashes. doesn’t leave my lashes feeling brittle or dry. i’m super sensitive as well around my eyes, and i️t has never bothered me! all time favorite eye makeup remover. i always purchase this from ulta, but you can get i️t anywhere. a few months ago they actually released a “bifacil face” for an all over micellar water. i use this on my eyes, then the other for my face. i️t always removes all my makeup! absolutely would recommend.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?
Johana A.