BY LANC脭ME #3 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there鈥檚 a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

Benefits
Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Quaternium-15, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol

• Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the ski...26 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?6 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it wor...9 Answers
Michelle H.
Absolutely essential for waterproof mascara if you're not trying to rub and tug on your eyes!

I use makeup wipes for the rest of my face on a daily basis, but on occasions where I do use waterproof mascara, I make sure to remove my eye makeup with Bi-Facil to ensure there is minimal rubbing and tugging involved around my eye area. All I have to do is soak a cotton pad, then swipe over my eyelids a few times, and all of the makeup is removed easily. I then follow up with a makeup wipe to get rid of the oily residue, which is why the oily feeling isn't an issue for me.

Similarly, if you don't use makeup wipes, just wash your face (which you should be doing) after use to remove the rest of your face makeup and the oily residue will be taken care.

I also use it to remove false lashes when I have big glam lashes on with a ton of glue that I can't easily pull off. I dip a Qtip through the hole and saturate the tip, then hold the Qtip along the lash band and slowly move it along the band until the lashes release - super easy.

I've tried drugstore and store brand waterproof makeup removers to try to find cheaper alternatives, but I keep going back to Bi-Facil - there is no replacement.
Lizzi K.
Bowling Green, OH
My mother always buys this for me because she hates when my mascara ruins her wash cloths and I am so GRATEFUL that she buys this for me. I absolutely love this product. It takes off makeup so easily especially eye makeup. I often have times getting off eye lash glue but this is the one product that gets off the eyelash glue without damaging my lashes.
It's helpful because it's not in a napkin shaped rag so you can easily take a q-tip and get in there to take off makeup easily.
The only reason I took off one star is because I find that sometimes it stings my eyes. It's not always and it may honestly be the products on my eyes but it's not really pleasant when it does burn. But other than that: I LOVELOVELOVE this product.
Haley C.
Rochester Hls, MI
To start with, this product is pretty good at what it does. It removes eye makeup like mascara like a dream. However...I think I'm just so spoiled by makeup wipes that the fact that i have to use multiple cotton pads to take my makeup off with this product is not as appealing.

I also feel very oily after using this product. It's very viscous and makes my skin feel slick. I always end up washing my face after using it/applying toner so that helps with the feeling. Overall, I think I would rather stick to makeup remover wipes than deal with this, however if you don't mind any of that, then this is a pretty good product.
Jeanette P.
Portland
Trust me when I say that this is the best eye makeup remover I have ever tried in my makeup life. With one Q-tip and this makeup remover, I'm able to remove basically 100% of my eye makeup! Simply lightly wiping your eyes and all the colors and mascara comes off! It's definitely not harsh on the skin and can remove my best waterproof mascaras. The formula does contain oil for those who aren't into that type, and your eye area will be oily, but a few swipes of a clean Q-tip and you're good to go! This is one of those products that are worth the price compared to others which require a lot of product are harsh swipes.
Jenny K.
Torrance
Great product. I received in my gift with Purchase at Lancome. It really removes all my mascara and waterproof eyeliner. It does feel a bit oily/greasy afterwards but it feels soft when washed off with warm water. I did some research and found there are three sized there is a travel size, 125ml and the 6.7 oz which is about 198ml which is really good for the price. I got the big one and its great!  Lanc么me Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
Scottsdale P.
This use to be my favorite eye makeup remover until I tutored out L'Or茅al Paris Eye Makeup Remover. Now, I honestly can鈥檛 tell the difference except in price. I can also typically find it on sale for a buy one get one half off at Ulta. However who needs to buy eye makeup remover when you can just make it. I use a little 鈥淧retty Neat鈥 squeeze bottle I found at Wal-Mart or Target and fill it up with 1/3 of baby shampoo and water. You can also mix in baby oil if you need a Waterproof eye makeup remover. Then just refill your fancy Lanc么me bottle and no one has to know.
Becky S.
This has been an eye makeup remover in my kit for a while, mostly because Lancome gives it away as a gwp quite often. The packaging is fairly simple and user friendly and there is quite a lot of product, even in the travel sizes. It is an oil based formula that can have varying consistencies depending on if you shake it up and how much is left in the bottle. Because of this I often feel the need to rinse my face...actually I always wash my face after using, even if it's just L'Or茅al Paris Micellar Cleansing Water Complete Cleanser - Normal To Oily Skin just to get the oil residue off.
Ashley L.
Davie, FL
I would have to say this lancome eye makeup remover lives by its name..it removes ALL eye makeup without any hesitation..you don't have to put so much force into scrubbing either which is always a plus while removing eye makeup. it can be a little pricey because this product runs out so quickly thats my only issue..is the size of the bottle i wish was way larger than what they provide at the counter or at the stores. This may be reaching but I actually wish this eye makeup remover came in towelettes, like the Neutrogena ones. That would be amazing.
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I received this makeup remover with a Lancome beauty bag for Christmas last year and I just recently tried it out (a few weeks ago) because MannyMUA (Beauty YouTuber you should check out) said he was obsessed with it and how easy it look off eye makeup. I was like, "I think I have that!" and tried it out and WOW, it works like a charm! I shake it up and put a good amount onto a cotton round and press gently unto my eye, hold for like 5 seconds, then gently wipe to the side and most of my makeup is already gone from just holding the cotton pad to my eye. I was highly impressed and continue to use it! I love that it doesn't irritate my eyes whatsoever and it doesn't cause blurry eye vision like most other liquid eye removers have in the past! I'm so glad I found this eye makeup remover and will never use another liquid eye remover!
Michelle T.
This is the only makeup remover I use and it鈥檚 very good at it鈥檚 job. I use a cotton pad to soak in the product and then gently rub it over my face. I like to let it sit on my eyes for 10 seconds before wiping off my eye makeup. It does a great job at removing everything. When I say everything, I mean everything. Anything from waterproof mascara to waterproof eyeliner in my water line. It does have a bit of a greasy feel but you can easily get rid of it with a gentle cleanser. This doesn鈥檛 sting my eyes and it comes in a nice size.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?
Johana A.