Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover

This award-winning bi-phase makeup remover gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ISOHEXADECANE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, POLOXAMER 184, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, DIPOTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE, QUATERNIUM-15, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL

Hey,can it b used as a general makeup remover or is it only for eye makeup?
Are there any dupes for this product? I love it but it’s so expensive!
Does remove makeup and clear face wellLancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover?
Start your review of Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Saratoga Springs, UT
I’m a huge long time fan of Clinique, especially their skin care products and this Take the Day Off balm cleanser is my absolute holy grail of any cleanser I’ve tried to this day.

Big claim but it absolutely lives up to everything you read about it online and in magazines. Every claim it makes, to remove all makeup at the end of the day and leave you soft, and hydrated and glowing, is true. It works. It removes your whole day and leaves you fresh, renewed, like a new, blank canvas, ready for whatever life throws at you.

I bought the mini size first, just in case I wasn’t happy with it and didn’t have to commit to the full sized version. Well my fears were put right to the side, I loved it from the very first time I used it.

This has been my ride or die makeup remover for many years now--it's THAT good! First off, I love the packaging and the gentle scent to the product. Since I cleanse my face immediately after removing my eye makeup, I don't find the fragrance in the product to be irritating whatsoever. Second, I am obsessed with how effective this makeup remover is. With other brands, I have to rub at my eyes for quite a while before my makeup budges (which can cause eye wrinkles in the long run). With Lancome's product, I simply hold a saturated cotton pad over my eye for about ten seconds, then wipe away any excess makeup. It's incredible! Finally, I find that a little goes a long way with this makeup remover. I like to buy the value-sized bottle, and it easily lasts me several months with almost daily usage. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who wears eye makeup regularly!
Clinton, TN
Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Cherie S.
Lancomes bi-facil double action eye makeup remover is absolutely amazing. It literally removes eyeliner, several coats of waterproof mascara & eyeshadow in practically one swipe. Very gentle product and gets everything off possible. Been using this for nearly a decade & haven't found anything that compares. Light scent & does not burn if gotten into eye. Lasts quite awhile & priced well for how amazing of a product it is.
Novato, CA
This is probably the best eye makeup remover I have every tried. You can depend on this remover to completely wipe away all your eye makeup, no matter how dark or heavy of a look you have going on. Though it’s an eye makeup remover, if you Don’t have other options, it also works as a makeup remover for the face. Keep in mind, this makeup remover is pretty pricey compared to the drug store equivalent but if you don’t go overboard using it (which you shouldn’t - it works that well, you only need to use a bit), it can last you quite a while. if you get the medium/regular size bottle, the opening where the liquid comes out is small so you can Avoid spills. I know this isn’t the case with the travel size (it’s easy to spill) and I’m not sure about the larger sizes. Would recommend if you struggle to remove eye makeup!
Max, ND
Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by jen M.
First off I am always a little nervous trying new products on my face due to sensitive skin. First impressions - my makeup came off with ease, it seems a little oily, a little fragrance but nothing potent. Now I originally tried a mini sample that lasted almost a month then upgraded to a large sample to keep trying it out...so far so good, I have decided the little bit of oiliness is nice because it keeps your lids from drying out and getting a stinging sensation that some removers or wipes give me. My sensitive skin is ok with this product, no redness or irritation at all. I definitely will keep using it.
Sacramento, CA
I have tried several different eye makeup removers, oil free, to waterproof makeup remover to micellar waters to balms... and nothing is more effective than this. A shake, a couple squirts onto a cotton pad, and I'm good to go. I press the soaked pad onto my eyelid, making sure it has contacted everything I need to remove, keep it there for about 30 seconds, and just a few swipes later, I'm done. Even with some of the toughest to remove waterproof eye makeup comes off with ease.
I do have one complaint. ONE. And that is because it does leave a residue that I just simply don't like on my skin. But, since I still use a cleanser afterwards, the residue is removed and everything is good. By far the best eye makeup remover I've ever used.
Barbourville, KY
Lasts me forever. Love the packaging, how it's clear, and you have to shake the product to see the ingredients mixing (lol, it's just a fun little thing I like). The price is good for how long it lasts and how little you have to use to get eye makeup off. This thing will remove even the most STUBBORN of eye makeup. When I do a full face with waterproof liquid liner, waterproof mascara, eyeshadow primer, then an eyeshadow look on top, plus setting spray.... this stuff removes all of that in a minute. It's my HG eye makeup remover, and I don't plan on being without it. Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover
I am SO enjoying this eye makeup remover! I received a full size in a holiday gift set, and would probably not have tried it otherwise. I use micellar waters regularly but they don't seem to get the job done as well when it comes to eye makeup . I used to be a fan of Clinique's eye makeup remover (and the Almay pads!), but recently they both have been making my eyes itch and causing irritation. This product has not done that once, even if I don't rinse afterwards (which I try not to do, but it happens). It is a bit oily but that does not matter much to me and hasn't caused me any issues. I am a firm believer in the fact that everyone is so different and reacts to products differently, BUT if you are experiencing issues with some of your previous makeup removers, I'd recommend giving this one a try to see how it works for you. While the regular price is a bit more than I'd like to pay, until I can find a good dupe I'll be repurchasing this.
La mesa , CA
Purchased at: Macy's
This has been a staple for me for quite some time. I always get the mini sized ones when Lancôme has their beauty giveaways with purchase and I have the full size in my bathroom for when I have heavy eye makeup on. It dissolves the fake eyelash glue so you don’t have to pull at your eyelids when taking them off. Just soak a cotton pad/cotton ball with the makeup remover, gently press it on your eyelid, and your fake eyelashes will easily come off. I then use it to wipe the rest of my eye makeup off. It takes off everything, even waterproof mascara.
Palm Bay, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I always have a hard time taking off my eye makeup and hate using separate make up removers specifically for the eye, just always felt like it was a hassle. But once I started using this I understand why you need a specific makeup remover for your eyes. There’s no rubbing or tugging on the eye area when removing makeup with this and I love it. This also has skincare benefits so it’ll give your eye area the skincare it needs since that’s a super delicate area that tends to get overlooked. It’s a win win, 10/10 recommend

221 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Delaware
il y a un mois
Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover ?Did they care so much for good as praising? I prefer girls too and I wonder what it is