Add a Photo

By LANCÔME
#4 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

Photos (184)
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Haddon Hgts, NJ
This is, hands down, the best eye makeup remover I've ever used. I believe I got it as a sample in an Ipsy bag or from Sephora and I started using it a few months ago and I never want to go back to another eye makeup remover. I soak a cotton round in a little bit of the remover and then press it to my eye for a few seconds and It takes almost all of my eye makeup off in one swipe. It also doesn't have a really strong smell and it leaves my skin feeling soft. I usually feel like I need to wipe off my eyes with some water after taking my makeup off because of greasiness or just a gross feeling left behind, but Lancome's Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover never leaves me feeling like that. I actually prefer not wiping my eyes off afterwards since this makeup remover leaves my eyes feeling moisturized and helps keep them from feeling irritated. It is a bit pricey, but you're definitely getting what you paid for. It's a beauty product that I don't feel guilty about splurging on.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
July 19, 2016, 1:21 p.m.
Review for: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, 6.8 fl oz
Amazing product great quality and reasonably priced too. I have repurchased 3 times. Love the bottle design as well. Update! I did recently receive the lancome influenster voxbox! I was so excited to see that this product was included in the box! This product is so amazing guys I was almost out of my current third bottle and when I saw this I got really excited! It's just the perfect I remove are there is no sting of the eye during application. I love the packaging on this, it makes it easy for traveling and it makes it easy to find amongst my other beauty products because of its clear bottle with its blue Product inside ! Asolutely stands out against my other products... still love this product still definitely recommend you pick it up this is definitely not a past guys it's worth the money! It's so easy to use
The formula on this is wonderful, takes your eye makeup off with ease! I definitely recommend this! Excellent product for the price!
Susan D.
Susan D.
Pompano Beach, FL
March 8, 2016, 4:36 p.m.
Review for: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, 6.8 fl oz
I love Lancôme products. Their makeup removers work with ease and leave your skin without an oily residue. When you are a woman of a certain age you have to be very careful to be gentle with the especially sensitive skin around your eyes. I started using Lancôme eye makeup remover when I complained to a friend about how difficult the water proof make ups are to remove. So either I don't wear the eye makeup that lasts longer than an hour or I struggle with removing the water proof makeup for days. I use the Lancôme products and I can have my eye makeup last all day and I can sleep without ruining my pillowcases and start the new day with a fresh palate. With some products paying a little more over grocery store prices is worth the extra price. Your eyes are the windows to your soul. You need to take care of that delicate skin so you can look your best everyday. With Lancôme Bi-Facil eye makeup remover even your pillowcases will thank you
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jackson, MI
Feels good, smells good. leaves my face soft and clean. no breakouts!!! I got this for my daughter for Christmas and she can not use many things on her face. this was so nice and work so well. she is 14 teen and just getting in to makeup and will be getting so much more. she really loves. I had been introduced to the Mary Kay eye makeup remover and it worked perfectly for my daily use. But my MK representative was no longer selling, so I had to go on the quest to find the next best remover out there. I tried a few other removers and they were TERRIBLE. I remembered having tried the sampler of this product and all I remembered was the greasy after effect, but decided to try it out again. It is on the pricey side and gets the job done (somewhat).not as greasy as I remembered it, more of a softening effect now. But, it won't remove my benefit products very well. I continue to purchase it though.
Stacey D.
Stacey D.
I have been using Lancome Bi-Facial Double Action Eye Makeup remover for over a decade. This effective eye makeup remover takes off the most stubborn mascara and eyeliner, including waterproof eye makeup. Eyeshadow whisks away with no rubbing or pulling of the sensitive skin around your eyes.

The formula is liquid and has no notable scent, which is a benefit for eye makeup remover. I wear contact lenses and have sensitive eyes. Lancome Bi-Facil never irritates my eyes. Plus, it does not leave a thick residue that could get in the way of putting in, or taking out my contact lenses.

The price is competitive with other high-end cosmetic brands. While it might cost more than drugstore brands, it is well worth the investment. The bottle usually lasts up to a year, and I wear eye makeup nearly every day. I definitely recommend this reliable, effective eye makeup remover.
Cailee M.
Cailee M.
Cincinnati, OH
Ah, the makeup remover of the Gods. I received a generous-sized bottle of this as a gift with purchase, and I must say I really enjoyed it. It took off my eye makeup and mascara with the most ridiculous ease (I refuse to wear waterproof mascara, but I assume it takes that off with ease as well, but I haven't found that out for myself). But with it, my waterproof eyeliner just melted right off like a charm, and Bi-Facil didn't just slide my eye makeup around my face like other removers that I've tried.

It absorbed every last trace of makeup with it onto the cotton ball or any other tool I was using right on skin contact. It didn't leave me with that 45-minute long 'blurry vision' that myself, everyone and their brother seems to get with other removers.

I've thought about purchasing, and I may do so at one point, but the price? Eeek. Fantastic product, though.
Laura N.
Laura N.
Metairie, LA
March 24, 2016, 3:24 a.m.
Review for: Lancôme Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover, 6.8 fl oz
This product is perfect for MY skin. My skin is sensitive, too sensitive, and this has never caused an irritation or a breakout. The bottle must be shaken prior to each use to mix the two active ingredients. For removal of waterproof mascara (I routinely switch between three different brands), I drip the product onto a round cotton pad and hold the pad against my lashes for about twenty seconds. It loosens the mascara before the wiping off process commences. Sometimes I just shake some of the product into my cupped palm and hold it to my closed eye to remove the mascara. Works great that way, but is a waste of excess product as it drips off my hand. I have been using this eye makeup remover for several years. It is the best I've come across in thirty years of removing makeup from my overly sensitive skin. I also use it to quickly remove lipstick.
Shivawn
Shivawn
I received this in the gift set I was given for a purchase of another item. I have never used this brand of remover before and usually like any of my toiletries to be unscented, but this stuff has a nice, clean "rosey" scent. Very pleasant as I was expecting it to be too fragrant. This product is great, removes even the most stubborn of makeup very easily, and it's non-greasy. However, the retail price of it is why I took a star away. I just cannot bring myself to spend $30 and up for something to remove my makeup. Even though it's scented and greasy, I'd rather use baby oil for that price! In my case, I don't mind the grease as it's the end of day when I take off makeup and am obviously washing up anyways. I don't use anything but a q-tip for mistakes when applying. I really like this stuff, but I wish the price was lower.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
This is my holy grail of eye makeup remover. It takes off the toughest waterproof makeup that i have so easily. It is definitely pricy but if you are impatient like me when taking off makeup then this is worth it. I don't need to use a whole lot of product to remove my makeup. It is a dual-phase product, so you must shake it before applying to a cotton pad, and then sweep across the eye area. It isn't oil, but it has a slippery feel when applied to the skin. And it dries up quickly so there is not a crazy oily residue left on my face. There is a very light scent but nothing too strong. It has never burned or left a stinging sensation in my eyes.

All in all, a really nice product. I removed one star for the very high price. It is pricey but worth it for a fast makeup remover.
Linda T.
Linda T.
I wish this remover came with a sponge or a brush. I first started using it with my fingers (they were clean) and used it to take my makeup off and it was nice. It didn't burn my skin since I do have sensitive skin. It was rather soft but I hate how my makeup came all over my hand (no brainer, I used my hand) so I used a cotton swap to remove my eyeliner but it was difficult to get it all off. It came off but to completely remove it off, it took a while. So I then used a soft paper towel to remove my makeup by pouring a little bit on the towel and it worked. It helped to remove my makeup. I just wish it came with a sponge or a brush or even towelettes. (Also, I received this for testing purposes from Influenster but all opinions are of my own and completely honest.)
Bethany C.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Johana A.
Johana A.
Does it actually works?
Irma Z.
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?