BY LANCÔME #9 in Makeup Remover

This award-winning phenomenon gently whisks away all types of eye makeup, even waterproof. Simply shake to activate the bi-phase formula that leaves the eye area perfectly clean. The lipid phase lifts off eye makeup, while the water phase contains special emollients to refresh and condition skin without a greasy residue.

Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara, while conditioning the skin. Leaves eyes feeling cool and refreshed, with no oily residue. No wonder there’s a cult following.

OPHTHALMOLOGIST -TESTED FOR SAFETY
Ideal for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers.

Benefits
Lifts off all types of eye makeup, even waterproof mascara

Ingredients
Aqua / Water / Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Sodium Chloride, Poloxamer 184, Hexylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Phosphate, Quaternium-15, Benzalkonium Chloride, Parfum / Fragrance, Citronellol, Geraniol

• Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around...24 Answers
  • Is this worth the money?5 Answers
  • Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the p...8 Answers
Caitlin M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK, confession from someone who has made a career out of being a beauty editor: I had never tried this product until I took on my 30-Day Cult Classic beauty challenge.

It's a great eye makeup remover. I love the gentle formula and how fast it works. It easily took off my mascara, eyeliner, and shadow in only a few swipes. It felt like water (non-oily or greasy), which this minimalist loved.

Lastly, it was super gentle on my lashes and eye area, which is super important to a contacts wearer like me!
Lily A.
Los Angeles
This product to me was just mediocre. Although I admit my review might be influenced by my unpleasant experience opening the bottle every time I use it. To start off, the remover comes in those bottles with caps that you need to push and turn in order to open it. There were many instances when the cap just wasn't cooperating and so it took up too much time unnecessarily. This was extremely inconvenient when I was running late to somewhere and needed it to open instantly. Additionally, the ridges the cap turned on made a loud noise when the cap was being opened. So, certainly, it's not something you can use while your roommate is sleeping (if you're a college student). However, on the bright side, the remover did come in handy for removing mascara fall outs in my undereye area. I would just dip my cotton stick in the liquid and gently remove the dark smudges. That being said, the solution does leave behind oily residue so I would have to wipe that off as well.
Kimberly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Don't look for any other makeup remover, this one is by far the BEST one on the market. This is a ONE SWIPE makeup remover. I usually use the  Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes because they're cheaper but for my heavy duty, full face looks, it would usually take 2-3 wipes to take everything off. This remover does the job quick with minimal product. Waterproof mascara, not a problem. 24 hour eyeliner, piece of cake. Nothing can compete to this remover. It's size makes it easy to travel with, fitting in a makeup bag or purse. It doesn't have any harsh smells and I have never felt any irritation when using it (and I take off makeup on my waterlines). You don't need to be forceful either, the remover does the job for you. And because it dries fairly quickly it doesn't leave a gross oily residue when you're done.Your skin will thank you, I promise!!!
Rhonda R.
Hastings
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye makeup remover does contain oil, but it is extremely effective at removing eye makeup that my makeup wipes and micellar water cannot even budge. I find that it does not sting my eyes but I do sometimes get that cloudy vision and feel like I'm getting it into my eyes, which is the only drawback to this product. Overall, I would recommend it!
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
This product is a holy grail. I’ve received and cherished all the samples given to me whenever I bought makeup at a department store. It is the best eye makeup remover. It’s also a perfect gift because it is pretty expensive, but oh so great! I’ll be gifting one of those miracle workers along with some Shiseido cotton pads this season.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product a lot.  It's a great buy and does remove the hardest makeup. Even waterproof mascara and eyeliner. I am a repeat user. I've used this Lancome eyemakeup remover for at least 8 years. I would highly recommend it to everyone. My only suggestion for improvement is that I wish it wasnt so oily. But other than that it is supper smooth and effective! Great buy for  sure! I have at least 2 bottles in my makeup kit and in my restroom.
Hadyn C.
Bryan, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail eye makeup remover. It is pricy, so because of that I occasionally switch to other products, but ultimately end up coming back to this. I have sensitive skin in my eye area and can't use drugstore brands of eye makeup remover. They burn and cause sensitivity and redness.

Bi-facil causes no sensitivity, redness, or burning- even when it is extremely close to my eyes. I like this formula over the effacil even though it leaves a film because you do not have to rub or apply much pressure to remove makeup.  It leaves a residue after use that I wipe away with some water.
Nayara S.
Rockville, MD
I use this product daily when taking off makeup. It is the only makeup remover I have found that easily takes off waterproof mascara and gel liners. This is seriously the best eye makeup remover! It's expensive so the larger bottle is a better value. I put it in a spray bottle and spritz a cotton ball -- makes it last even longer.
Nicole B.
So good!!!! It will remove anything. It works like a charm. So effective it is worth every penny. It take s off everything. The only thing is that I do not like how it feels when you have taken out the makeup so you do have to wash your face very well with a good cleanser.
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Takes off make up with easy.
This being a Bi-Facil product it may leave an oily feel if you aren't use to it. I wouldn't recommend using this when correcting a mistake while putting make up on because of the oil it'll be hard to reapply. Definitely use as an end of the day make up remover.
Buy the largest size, more for your money because let's face it won't go to waste and it'll save you a trip.
Bethany C.
Stillwater, OK
Does this help makeup come off without pulling on the skin around the eye to do so?
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Is this worth the purchase ?
Amber J.
Does this product leave behind heavy oil residue?
Johana A.
Does it actually works?
Irma Z.
Does this remove waterproof eye makeup as well? Is it worth the purchase?