BY LANCÔME

How Audacious are you today? Designed by Lisa Eldridge and inspired by the streets of Paris, Lancôme's first multi-pan eyeshadow palette has 16 beautiful shades in 4 finishes that let you bring Paris wherever you go. Pick a chic look for the day, an audacious look for the night, or anything that falls in between.

This set contains:

• Filigree (Light Gold Shimmer)
  • Choquette (Peach Matte)
  • Parfait (Light Pink Matte)
  • Kitten Heel (Gold Copper Shimmer)
  • Joie (Golden-bronze Shimmer)
  • Voyage (Muted Purple Matte)
  • Sante (Brown Matte)
  • Éclair (Purple Metallic)
  • Exhibition (Orchid Shimmer)
  • Zip Me Up (Deep [Purple Shimmer)
  • Volcano (Silvery Gray Shimmer)
  • Clock Strikes 12 (Gray Metallic)
  • Audacious (Smokey Brown Shimmer)
  • Couture (Dark Brown Matte)
  • It List (Black Matte)

• Polyethylene Terephthalate
  • Polyurethane-11

• This palette looks stunning! I use everything Lancome. I ...1 Answers
Lancôme Auda City in London 16 Shades. 1 Palette. Infinite Possibilities
  • "The color selection is great, there are warm and cool colors. They are very pigmented and blend well. There are matte and Shimmer colors" in 5 reviews
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Love this gorgeous eye shadow pallet by @lancomeofficial ! It has the best combination of colors to create an office makeup look to a girls night out look! The formula is perfectly made and the shadows are long lasting 😍 Highly recommend this makeup pallet !Super pigmented eyeshadows ! #lancome #lancome #lancomebeauty #lancomemakeup #makeupreview #makeupcollaboration #lancomeeyeshadows #eyeshadows #eyemakeup #eyeshadows #nudeeyeshadow #pinkeyeshadow #goldeyeshadow #browneyeshadows #influencerstyle #influenster
Karla W.
San Francisco, CA
I received this as a gift. I wanted to be a raccoon for halloween so i used this palette. It has all the perfect shades to create that raccoon smokey eyes! It’s so easy to use and lasted me a long time. Lancôme Auda City in London 16 Shades. 1 Palette. Infinite Possibilities
Melissa V.
Thankfully I got this product 50% off, otherwise I wouldn’t have paid full price for it in a million years. I tried this because I’ve had good experiences with other Lancôme products (eye primer, mascara) so I figured it would live up to the same standards. The colors are very basic and natural looking, which is what I like, but the colors are not pigmented enough.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This palette is similar in quality to the paris palette but unfortunately even worse. The beautiful oranges of this palette are similar to the too faced white chocolate palette problems but even worse. These colors barely leave any color on the lid. Not even a sheer coloring. No. Instead you're left with chunky glitter and no color at all for the lighter and brighter of the colors. Even with primer there's not much of a difference in coloring. This can be remedied somewhat by setting your brush down with mac fix plus, contact solution or water to wet the shadow and get a good amount of it on the brush. Unfortunately you will still be left with a ton of glitter fallout.
At this price it's just not worth it, especially since wetting your brush down it takes a ton of product out of the pan every time just to get the color to be even a little pigmented. That means it won't last long.
I personally wouldn't want to have to work that hard at putting on my eyeshadow every day or for a night out and although the color scheme would have been unique and beautiful and worth the price the formula ruined it.
The packaging is absolutely beautiful. The outer packaging is their trademark silver mirrored box and the packaging of the actual is beautiful and sleek as a black palette with a faded sky line in the background with sleek lettering identifying the palette. It's closure is very secure and while the palette has some heft it's not too heavy to hold while doing your makeup. The closure stays shut so it's travel friendly. The packaging doesn't feel or look cheap at all. I returned this next day and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. If lancome did a re do of the formula of these palettes I would definitely pay the higher price tag but until then I wouldn't even pay drugstore prices for this or audacity in paris.
Sydney C.
Milton, FL
This is a great patella if you are a beginners. I absolutely despised this palette the first time I used it. I was so shocked that a palette with such a high price tag was so poorly pigmented. However because of that high price tag I decided to just use it (it was gifted to me and that is why I didn't return it) Yes they are not very pigmented but they blend beautifully. You can go ham with your brush and it won't matter. Thats why I'm saying its good for beginners. There are only 3 shades that I use constantly but I do love have those few purples and green in my collection. Would I purchase again... no. Would I recommend this to everyone... no. This palette is not bad its just not pigmented.
Mackenzie L.
Providence , RI
The colors look gorgeous and can work for any skin color it seems. Unfortunately, I am not the biggest fan. The palette is VERY pricey for eyeshadows that barely stay on the lid. They do not last throughout the day. I work so hard into applying the eyeshadow and the colors fade within hours. I will not buy this product again.
Eli E.
Fresno, CA
This my first time purchasing this eyeshadow pallet,I've used to couple of times and I LOVE it!!!!! It has great pigmentation and the colors on this pallet are just beautiful. This pallet is a bit pricey but it's totally worth the price. I recommend this pallet.
toni l.
Hampton, VA
I love lancôme, always have. I was pleased with how well this eyeshadow palette blended and held. The colors are beautiful and there are many of them to choose from so it works for all eye colors. I would absolutely buy this product again and again. I use it all the time.
Dalila T.
Elegant, very good quality... this was my first eyeshadow palette and i own it yet, it's affordable, it's has 16 colors. I recommend it if you are a big fan of lancome
KookHee K.
Millville, NJ
Oh..no! This palette is one of worst eye shadow palette ever. It doesn't have pigmentation and so powdery. It is one of high end product but the performance is so sad.
Meghan L.
Lynchburg, VA
This palette looks stunning! I use everything Lancome. I have not tried this palette yet. I am more into their mascaras and dual powder! Is this palette creamy or chalky? Does it last? Are the colors that vibrant? Thank you!