BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sara H.
I love perfumes and this is a great one. Nice packaging and the scent is long lasting. The scent is pretty and so far it seems to linger for most of the day. I will most likely purchase this when I run out as I did receive this as a gift and am enjoying it.
Veronica A.
Kalamazoo, MI
I tried a sample of this and I really liked it. When I wore it I received compliments and people wanted to know what it was. This scent really worked with my body chemistry and it lasted all day long. I would recommend this to my friends and I would consider getting the full size
Stephanie O.
Milwaukee
This is by far my favorite perfume in the entire world! I worked as a fragrance model for Lancôme when this was released and I fell in love. This fragrance has patchouli, vanilla, and an undertone of sandalwood. I can’t help but smile every time I put it on.
twin l.
Richmond, TX
In love with this scent from Lancôme. I always buy their makeup or skincare for my skin. I tried their fragrance for the first time and I am hooked. Love the small design and fresh aroma of scent every time i wear it. I would definitely buy it again.
Cindy C.
Millers Creek
I gave this a 3 because I am more of a Beauitful by EL and when I go for mosre perfumeie smell I go for White Diamonds! I will say it doesnt take much and the after smell with the chemistry of your on smell made it a sweet smell! Hubby loved!
Amanda R.
My mom had this for a while and i tried it one day and fell in love with it. I get allergies with very strong perfumes but this one smells amazing not to overpowering. Its a shame it has been discontinued.
Jennifer D.
Warren, OH
This stuff really smell attractive!!!! Smells great and last all day,It can be very pricey.But worth it when I have extra money! Last pretty long a few sprays and I'm good all day...
🌸🌻🌹Whitney🌹🌻🌸 W.
Shannon, NC
This product is beyond wonderful. Everyone always asked what I was wearing. I will buy this again and again. It's a nice bottle and exceeds expectation.
Laura R.
Me encanta u lo comparto con Amigos! Siempre estoy queriendo pobrar cosas diferentes ! Y dar mi opinion de si me gusta o No! Quien se atreve?
Britney P.
Kermit, WV
Clean small No i would hurry because I have been in one of those wires are the beach Thursday and pick out and I'm trying to get a job with