Lancôme Artliner Precision Felt Tip Liquid Liner

Create impactful eyes with Artliner 24H bold liquid and waterproof eyeliner.

Artliner 24H contains a patented, precision felt tip applicator that enables you to achieve your desired look effortlessly. From a sultry, sophisticated black line to a daring multi-hued effect, colour stays put and looks vibrant 24 hours a day

How To Apply Artliner 24h:

Shake well before use. For a precise line, apply the eyeliner by placing the tip of the Artliner 24H at the center of the lash line and line the eye toward the outermost lash. Finish and correct with a second stroke, if needed.
Next, trace a finer line from the inner corner of the eye to the center, joining it seamlessly with your first stroke.
Turquoise shade is not suitable for contact lens wearers, can stain contact lens.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYESTER-5, ALCOHOL DENAT., TRILAURETH-4 PHOSPHATE, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE SILICA, XANTHAN GUM, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

Is this easy to apply?
Is this product easy to apply for someone who has never used eyeliner?
Why aren’t there chrome colors or glitter shinny ones
Start your review of Lancôme Artliner Precision Felt Tip Liquid Liner!
Hamden, CT
Review for: Noir
This is a great eyeliner but I deduct a star for two reasons. 1, it is not waterproof at all - do not cry in this eyeliner. 2, I struggle to use it steadily at time. On the contrary thought this is my 70 year old mothers favorite eyeliner because it's easy for her to use so people vary. But the color and pigment is amazing and I would overall recommend.
Full, Long, Curled
Lido Beach
Review for: Chocolat, Iceblack
Artliner is a great product for beginner liquid eyeliner application. It's easy to use and assists in making a great cat eye winged look.  My only criticism is that it can be streaky so you have to apply a couple of times to make a solid line and it dries up in the container if you don't take care of it.
Long
Ashland
Review for: Chocolat
It a beautiful chocolate color that really compliments by brown eyes. The felt tip is user friendly and applies the perfect amount of product. I am not a makeup master by any means, if you’re looking for a liquid eyeliner I would recommend this since it’s user friendly. It is long lasting too!
Acworth
Review for: Chocolat
The best!   The product goes on smooth and never clumps.  I have used this product for years and would not change.  The product last for months and for the price it is a wonderful deal.  I use this product daily.  I would definitely recommend this product.
deatsville
Review for: Noir, Saphir, Violet
I love these liners. The up is coated in a silicone substance that keeps the felt from fraying. I love that the product is contained in a well so that you can pick up as much as need. I feel it also helps keep the product fresh . Definitely worth the higher price point.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Noir
I like how easy this was to apply! It did a perfect job for my web and spider. It stayed on and didn't smear. I can make my lines as thin or as thick as I want them. This was the first time I used this so we will see how it works for when I use it for actual eyeliner.
Thin, Short, Curled
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: Iceblack
Good. No complaints. Thick lines. Felt tip is easy to use. Good packaging. Didn’t dry out. No improvements needed. Good. Pricey but worth. ———————————————————————— would recommend. Wish there was travel size. Haven’t seen one yet
Thin, Short
Gainesville
Review for: Iceblack
This is my first liquid liner. I am happy with it. It’s easy to put on and gets dry very fast. However, like all other liquid liners out there, it’s very hard to adjust the line drawn once it’s dry. It’s not beginner friendly.
Thin, Short
Grapevine
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Violet
This is a liquid eyeliner in bright purple. Had a semi rigid applicator, applied smoothly to my lash line. I like it a lot, don’t use it daily but it’s fun to have a bright purple dash to pop my green eyes on occasion
Thin
Boston
Review for: Iceblack
When my hands are stead this is perfect. I don’t have to do the usual pull my eyelid out and be as careful as possible to draw the line right next to the lash line. But if you make a mistake it’s a BIG deal.
Thin, Short, Straight
Ask a question to the Influenster community...