MakeupEye MakeupEyelinerLancôme
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart

Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart

Create impactful eyes with Artliner 24H bold liquid and waterproof eyeliner.

Artliner 24H contains a patented, precision felt tip applicator that enables you to achieve your desired look effortlessly. From a sultry, sophisticated black line to a daring multi-hued effect, colour stays put and looks vibrant 24 hours a day

How To Apply Artliner 24h:

Shake well before use. For a precise line, apply the eyeliner by placing the tip of the Artliner 24H at the center of the lash line and line the eye toward the outermost lash. Finish and correct with a second stroke, if needed.
Next, trace a finer line from the inner corner of the eye to the center, joining it seamlessly with your first stroke.
Turquoise shade is not suitable for contact lens wearers, can stain contact lens.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYESTER-5, ALCOHOL DENAT., TRILAURETH-4 PHOSPHATE, TIN OXIDE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE SILICA, XANTHAN GUM, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, METHYLPARABEN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, PROPYLPARABEN, [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR, CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE, CI 75470 / CARMINE, CI 77007 / ULTRAMARINES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE, CI 77288 / CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS, CI 77400 / BRONZE POWDER, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, MICA]

Has anyone tried the metallic green color? It's been on my wishlist forever!
Worth buying? Or should I look at another?
Start your review of Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart!
Robin B.
Fairfield, CT
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Noir
I love this liner. I use it for my eyelids. It lasts all day. Does not smudge. I have been using it for over 4 years. Tried other less expensive. But alway bought this again. Well worth the money. And it last a long time Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart
Tiffanie Y.
Northridge, CA
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Noir
I've given purchasing a lot of different eyeliners lately, searching for the perfect one. But it's so darn hard to find! When I first opened this, I thought I was going to love it but it's also going to go into my "no" pile. I like the style of it and the way that I apply this but the black is simply not black enough. I feel like I have to keep dipping into the bottle to get more product and it still doesn't get dark enough. I find myself using other eyeliners to go over this one, which is pointless.
Valéria S.
San Jose, CA
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Valéria S.
Review for: Iceblack
I love this eyeliner. It is easy to apply and if you make a mistake you can easily clean up your eyes and do all over again. It doesn’t mess up your make up and it last for yours.
Debra R.
River Vale, NJ
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Debra R.
Review for: Chocolat
Love this product. Very easy to use, just shake to get liquid liner on tip. Able to draw thin or thick lines with precision. Long lasting and dried almost immediately so there aren’t any smudges.
Ella K.
Gainesville, FL
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Ella K.
Purchased at: ULTA
It stays on ALL day. Even when [email protected] it’s off, it’s not. Be prepared to look stunning in the sun and the moon. This stuff won’t shake, drip, smudge, or flake.
Demi B.
Seattle, WA
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Demi B.
Review for: Iceblack
I’ve been religiously using this eyeliner and this eyeliner ONLY, since high school. I learned how to do a wing with this liner, and I continue to do wings with this liner. It’s excellent and I recommend it to ANYONE! It’s so easy to use and has a dark, flawless look.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
1,684 reviews
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Ashley W.
Lancome Artliner eyeliner - zwart uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Noir
Very pricey let me start off with saying that. It does a perfect job on precision... But yall, I have some drug store dupes that are just as good. I don't think I'll be spending another $38 for eyeliner that isn't special..
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I love this Artliner Precision felt tip liquid liner from Lancome. It makes it easier for me to do a winged liner with the tip it has. It lasts all day for me and doesn't smudge or budge. It is a little on the pricey side at $30.50 but it's one of the best ones I've used.
Kimberly M.
Love this.product!!! Love that thr eye liner doesn't smudge and is long lasting. Very dark and lots of product.
Awilda P.
Lynbrook, NY
BEST EYELINER EVER. I love this product and use it almost every single day. Will continue to buy it I hope they never get rid of this product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roxana C.
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
afsana S.
hamilton close , England
Carrie M.
San Antonio, TX
il y a un an
sara S. il y a un an
Try it again-again and again🙂 this is the secret! I know😅 buy a cheap one (like douglas or dm) and practice with!