Lancôme Aqua Fusion Teinté Continuous Infusing Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 uploaded by Libby H.

BY LANCÔME

Your skin will glow with a hint of color and a fresh new feel. This ultra-light SPF 20 tinted moisturizer delivers 16 skin essential elements to get your skin glowing with health. Available in four sheer shades for a perfectly even complexion and ideal hydration all day.

Sara M.
Grove City, OH
I like a full coverage foundation so this product isn’t one that I typically reach for. When I’m looking for something really lightweight and fast, this is my go to. I’m pretty dry and it keeps my skin feeling hydrated all day while evening out my skin tone. Overall a really nice product.
Youana G.
Lavergne TN
Love this just amazing you can use for anything just an amazing product to use daily is what I do very good product recommend to buy right away just very good at moisturizing the freshening in the mornings and at night very amazing product would recommend
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
I did not like this tinted moisturizer. The smell was off to me. It smelled like a chemically manufactured fresh smell, and I did not like smelling that on my face all day. On top of that, I could smell the sunscreen in it. As far as coverage, it was moderate coverage for a TM, and it had a subtle glow.
Les L.
Chatsworth, CA
To be honest I use this once and I haven’t used it since because it was an emergency and a friend had it for me. I wish I had tried this enough to give an honest review but until then this is just what is going to be put there for now
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
In my opinion Lancôme has the best tinted moisturizer. It is on the expensive side however, you pay for what you get. This moisturizer goes on so easy and looks like you have no makeup on. I will definitely buy this in the future.
V P.
I tried this in the winter time and it feels amazing! very hydrating and refreshing and works well for dry/combination skin
Shaina R.
Knoxville
Absolutely love this moisturizer. I love that it has SPF in it and sits on the skin very well.
Gladys H.
houston texas
For all skins I love it i got it for a gift so idk where exactly where to get it effective
Katherine B.
Calgary, AB
This was one of the first tinted moisturizerers I ever tried. It was along time ago and that is the only reason why I’m not giving it 5 starts (hard to remember) the price point is higher, I was working for them at the time so I got a discount. It went on so nice and I love it’s light weight texture and spf.
Asha N.
Tourist club area , Abudabi
I am not a fan of this product, maybe because it didn’t suit my skin. I had a bad experience.
It was oily and the colour was not natural looking on the skin. Also it’s spf20 and there are other brands which are comparatively better sun protection.
Definitely no repeat purchase. Sorry