BY LANCÔME

This full, natural-bristled brush is the ideal partner to all eye shadows. It quickly and evenly applies shadow to the lid for a smooth, flawless look.

How to use:
Dip one side of the brush into eye shadow. Tap off excess. Sweep across the eyelid. Use flat side for all-over shadow application or tip of brush for more blending.

Backstage Beauty Tip:
Use with a pressing motion when you want to apply heavy
color all over the lid.

Benefits & Technology
Flat bristle finish allows for all-over shadow application

Buy on ULTA
Canton B.
Fort Worth, TX
I use this brush every time I do my eyeshadow. It’s a great multi tasker. I use it for putting down a base shadow, packing on lid color, and smudging the lower lash line. Highly recommend. It’s a little pricey but worth it. Have washed it several times and no shedding.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I have used so many all overshadow brushes and this one is perfect for my base shadow colors!! I do crazy eye looks and sometime's it take a while to finish the look. I always look for ways to cut my makeup time and this takes the cake! The bristles are soft and picks up pigment nicely. It evenly applies my shadow and the hair doesn't fall out! I've had mines for about 3 years now and I am in love. I def will buy it again and again when I need to!
Crystal B.
Gretna, LA
This brush is amazing you can use it as a i Shadow brush also a contouring brush for your nose. The bristles are so soft but sturdy enough to hold pigment. It's a Wonderful line
reem K.
This beautiful brush of the Lancome brand is wonderful, it is soft and its hair is soft and soft on the skin