BY LANCÔME

Age Fight Yeux is an eye treatment designed for men 30-40 years old, which fights the signs of premature aging around the eye contour. It is ideal for all skin types, even sensitive skin.

Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
The formula is softly tinted to impart some color, making its coverage greater than "sheer" but still very natural-looking; you literally cannot overdo the color (we tried). L'Oreal describes it as a volumizing mascara, and although it doesn't necessarily thicken brows, it adds a tiny bit of fullness and sets to a long-wearing, non-sticky finish.
Alicia J.
I bought my friend Lancôme Age Fight Yeux Men Care, Anti-aging Cream, Perfecting Eye Gel and he said that he loved using this product because it left his eyes feeling refreshed.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Ryan G.
Pottsville
Loved this! Purchased for myself as well as one for my mom. She has never looked better! As for myself I haven't seen results yet. However I'm trying to stop the aging process before it happens.
Blake C.
Brownfield
My family is cursed with easily wrinkled eyes and deep eye bags, but this anti aging gel has worked miracles for me. I usually don’t have high expectations for eye treatments, but this one blew me away! I would definitely buy this again and recommend it to anyone struggling with eye wrinkles.
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
I got this for my husband some weeks ago and he seems to like it even tho he is not a huge fan of skin care products. He says it really helps him with his eye bags in the morning and hydrates a lot. We will have to wait a little longer to see the anti-age results I guess!
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux, LA
Of all the products I’ve tried for eyes this one is one of my favorites. It is a bit pricey but well worth the splurge. After using for a few weeks I see a difference in my dark circles. A little goes a long way and it lasts a while. Would definitely recommend!
Lashundra M.
247 william roberts rd apt 536
Love the brand and love the product. I use it daily and have made it a part of my daily skincare for about 5 years. It is effective and gentle and leaves my skin feeling and looking clean and young!!!!
Amani A.
Dearborn, MI
Great product to use. I have super oily skin and it helps to balance that for me. Great product for early day use or night use. I would recommend to someone who is worried. I use it myself and it works wonders.
Bonnie G.
Myrtle Beach
This was a bit ioly for my liking and it was hard to use under my make up. I don't think I would use it again. But I may try a different one in the same brand.