BY LANCÔME

Advanced G?nifique & Visionnaire Dual Pack - Reactivate the 10 key signs of youth with Advanced G?nifique, then correct wrinkles, pores and uneven skin texture with the Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream.A $164 value!Includes:Visionnaire Advanced Multi-Correcting Cream (1.7 oz)Advanced G?nifique Youth Activating Concentrate (1.0 oz) - Advanced G?nifique & Visionnaire Dual Pack

Mindy E.
I absolutely loved these eye products. I always felt that applying the Genifique under the eye cream was such a perfect enhancement. When applied, it felt so soft and cool and could immediately feel the moisture on your eyes. After I couple days I felt I could see a difference in just the tone of my skin, it looked to soft and smooth under my eye. Then after a couple weeks is when I really started to see less of my eye wrinkles and puffiness which made we want to jump for joy! My only issue with the product is the cost. I was thankful to have received these as a birthday gift.
Ashley o.
Springfield, IL
I have been waiting an entire year to buy this because the bottle is expensive but my skin feels amazing! I will never use another moisturizer again! I want to try the overnight once I am able. It’s an amazing product and recommend to anyone who wants a moisturized glowing face!
Angel R.
Adore the Genefique and fell in love with the whole visionarre line. The water based gel glides onto skin and absorbs quickly. It smells great and I have repurchased, will update with results, for now it's giving me amazing hydrated but not greasy skin.
Raychel R.
I got this as a piece gift set with a purchase at Macy's, used it for a few weeks with no significant difference for me. There was a little bit more hydration but it honestly wasn't much. Not worth it for me
Debbie B.
Liberty
Lancome has been taking care of my skin care needs for over 30 years. The Visionaire complete line is absolutely the very best product for minimizing pores and tightening skin. I absolutely would purchase again, over and over and over!
Crystal R.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Can't go wrong with lancome skincare. Makes my face super smooth and soft. Whenever my skin is dull and needs a little tlc I go straight to this product.
Yudith M.
Williston
Me a ayudado bastante a minimisar Los poros del rostro y eh notado que ayuda mucho con Las lineas pequeñas y Las manchas.. muy buen prodicto..
Tessa H.
Milpitas, CA
This was very nice. A bit pricey but my under eyes looked more refreshed in the morning and less puffy. I would try this again in the future.
Yasmaine M.
Battle Creek, MI
Omg this stuff is the best I use it everyday n night nothing compairs to this if I could recommend please use this
Brooke M.
I love how it makes my face feel. It feels cool when you first put it on and it's very relaxing.