BY LANCÔME

What it is:
A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days.*

What it does:
No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities.

Ingredients: Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

Usage:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

• How quickly did you notice result when using this product...3 Answers
  • I use genifique for last 5 years,it's really helps me to ...1 Answers
  • This are my best friends now !! Which ones are yours ? LA...1 Answers
Fernanda T.
LAKEWOOD , CO
My face was horrible when I started using this product along with the "Renergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer SPF 30", now, almost two months later, my skin looks beautiful, less dull and imperfections are diminishing They even thought that I'm 7 years younger than I actually have. When I use in the night, I don't feel the need to follow with a moisturizer, except on cold, dry days. During the day I used it and then apply the moisturizer. Usually I use half amount in the dropper.
Ivy S.
Brantford, Ontario
Pretty much love this one, I was using it everyday, I know it may a bit expensive but I want to tell all of you this is worth it.
Esha T.
Memphis
This product did improve the texture of my skin and the clarity, but it's not worth the price point, especially since it includes alcohol, which is an irritant. There are better serums on the market that can give better results and aren't super expensive
Elizabeth T.
I at first had my doubts, but this serum is fantastic. I had tried it on just the back of my hand and it felt like velvet afterwards. Worth every penny.
Taz K.
London, London
the best serum for all skin types and all ages! makes your skin looking glowy and radiant but is very light on the skin. I love the packaging and the pipette style dropper is really easy and hygienic. I use this every day morning and night a staple in my skincare.
Jennifer G.
Alva, FL
I love this product. It feels nice going on. You only need a little bit. It's kinda pricey but works nice
Angie C.
Shawnee
This stuff is like Magic in a bottle. Made my skin beyond soft and results were amazing.
Olga I.
Palo Alto, CA
Didn’t see any great impact or noticeable results. Moreover my skip got some sort of acne after started using this product. Maybe that was a coincidence or just not my product, but I was disappointed
Wendy H.
Castle Rock
I purchased this with great expectations and Lancôme came through once again! I noticed excellent results within 3 or 4 days, a healthy glow and my fine lines ( okay, not so fine! I’m 48 ) started to diminish greatly. My skin has a youthful glow and the product is so silky and easy to use I actually look forward to my skincare regimen and I know I’m using the best product available to get the results I am looking to achieve. I will continue to purchase this product, I’m in love with it and when asked where I get my “youthful” appearance I love to share my experience about this Miracle product!
Oceane M.
Pia
penetrates very quickly into the skin. I really like the packaging. I like the effect it gives my skin.I like the texture of the serum because it is not too liquid. I had the travel format, the price is still high.
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
Why is this product so highly recommended? The expense is crazy!!
Is this serum safe for preggos?
Michelle D.
Cambridge
I'm thinking about to purchase this product. Is it worth the price? After how many uses do you see a result ?
Nicholene M.
For those of you who have been using this product. I am contemplating trying this out. What results have you seen since using it and at what time frame would you say you started seeing a difference? I Is it worth purchasing.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Would you use this beneath makeup?