BY LANCÔME

What it is:
A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days.*

What it does:
No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities.

Ingredients: Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

Usage:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

• How quickly did you notice result when using this product...3 Answers
  • I use genifique for last 5 years,it's really helps me to ...1 Answers
  • This are my best friends now !! Which ones are yours ? LA...1 Answers
Isabella P.
Richmond Hill, ON
BUT WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE😭❤️ this serum is honestly amazing. I love the fact that it has probiotics in it! It actually clears my blemishes but makes my skin so soft and radiant. My makeup goes on like a DREAM after applying this serum 😍
Anano B.
Augsburg
I bought travel set from lancôme this serum and day cream. Very happy with them. Before this serum my face was so dry and looked very tierd..
Kendra E.
Temple
I love all of Lancome's products and this one doesn't disappoint. Really makes my skin glow and smooths out imperfections. I always wake up with my skin looking healthy, young, and refreshed. Definitely worth the price tag.
Samantha T.
1460 Truax Circle
Absolutely buy this product!!! I loved it. I used it for over a year. It’s very expensive, but it’s worth every penny. I believe it really helps your skin. If you are looking for a good serum, this is made for you!
Anakaren R.
Vista, CA
I’ll forever use this serum. It makes my skin feel so smooth and reguvinated. I recommend for everyone to use this at least once. Leaves such a glowy and dewy natural is she born with it finish. Love love love
Alina G.
East Hanover, NJ
This is something incredible !!! This serum is number one !!! For all ages , for different types of skin )) after this product my skin as like a silk )) good value for this brand,,and amazing package makes me happy )
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
My skin has never felt or looked better. I have extremely acne prone skin and usually most products break me out. I have had no reactions to this product which is wonderful because it leaves my skin super hydrated, smooth and healthy looking. Definitely pricy but worth it!
Devri L.
Orem
I love this product SO much! It's perfect for use both day and night. The packaging is very nice, the dropper picks up enough automatically for one use, so no guessing how much to use. My skin has changed so much for the better since using this product. My only complaint is the high price tag, but it's worth it!
Hannah R.
North Augusta , SC
Love this serum! Not sticky. It has a self loading dropper that will keep you from using too little or too much product. Looks amazing underneath makeup. In just one week your skin is extra glowy! Everyone will be asking where you got that glow
Zoë M.
Indianapolis, IN
One of the best serums i have ever tried. It is so expensive but so worth the money. I love it so much.
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
Why is this product so highly recommended? The expense is crazy!!
Is this serum safe for preggos?
Michelle D.
Cambridge
I'm thinking about to purchase this product. Is it worth the price? After how many uses do you see a result ?
Nicholene M.
For those of you who have been using this product. I am contemplating trying this out. What results have you seen since using it and at what time frame would you say you started seeing a difference? I Is it worth purchasing.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Would you use this beneath makeup?