BY LANCÔME

What it is:
A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days.*

What it does:
No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities.

Ingredients: Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

Usage:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

• How quickly did you notice result when using this product...3 Answers
  • I use genifique for last 5 years,it's really helps me to ...1 Answers
  • This are my best friends now !! Which ones are yours ? LA...1 Answers
Katherine L.
Washington, DC
I had never tried using a serum before but it is been 2 weeks now that I have incorporated the Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum to my daily nightly routine. Though I am only 23 and previously thought that I didn't need something to look more 'youthful' I love the difference it has made on my skin! One of the things I love most is how it have helped to even out my complexion. I used to have slight redness on my cheeks and this had helped minimize this.
Madeleine B.
I want to start by saying this is the very first serum I’ve used. I love
it! I give it 4 stars only because of the price. After I cleanse my
skin, I will apply 2-3 drops on my face. It completely absorbs without
leaving a residue or sticky feeling. After using this for a week, I
could really see a positive difference in the texture and tone of my
skin as well as the radiance. I struggle with acne due to my compromised
immune system, and this product has truly helped the appearance of my
skin improving the look of scarring and dark spots caused by the acne. I
have oily to combo skin and this product doesn’t increase the oiliness.
I have tried many products and expensive products to help improve my
skin and when I read what this serum did, I was beyond excited to test
it out. I want to thank Influenster for giving me the opportunity to try
this. I will be purchasing this.
Courtney M.
Boston, MA
I LOVE my Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum! I wanted to give it some time before writing a review since the product notes a difference seen in just 7 days. I can definitely say that I saw a difference in my skins softness, color (eliminating redness), and overall appearance in just a few days after incorporating the serum into my daily night and morning routine. I put on a smooth thin layer of the serum (dropper gives you the perfect dose if not slightly more than needed per use) and then follow it up with moisturizer. My skin looks healthier and feels infinitely softer, I couldn't be happier with this product! Expensive but worth the price. I received this product complimentary from Influenster... but will definitely be buying on my own in the future!  LANCÔME Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum
Lara D.
Loxley, AL
People think I’m a lot younger than I am. I guess in part I have to thank this serum.
You get visible results. It seeps Into your skin and tightens. It’s never sticky or anything it just seeps right in and feels so smooth.
I really do love the bottle and the preloading dropper, but you absolutely do not have to use that much, i use much less to make this product last much longer and it still does what it’s supposed to.
ANNE F.
PATERSON, NJ
With Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum you can rest assured you will be getting the ultimate best in skincare. It is dermatologist tested and it it leaves your skin feeling so soft after applying. The application wand is in dropper form but much more elegant than that. You just dip it in the serum and apply as much as you need with that. It is truly unique. The scent is very light, nothing too over powering. Lovely feeling, and absorbs into the skin easily. Your skin will be happy after use. You'll look great! Recieved this complimentary from Influenster in order to give my honest opinion.  LANCÔME Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum
Keri D.
Madisonville, KY
I’ve never used a serum before, I never realized at almost 30 that I needed to. I’m glad that I was asked to try this for free, I love it! My pores are smaller, the bags under the eyes are shrinking, and after a day in the wind/sun it’s very refreshing to use. I only gave this 4 stars just because I have nothing else to compare it to. Below is a no makeup selfie after 3 days of using!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Holy sh** this product is literally from heaven. I had never spent money on skin care so at $75 for 1 oz this was a huge splurge for me. Well I’m so glad I did and now I’m going to have to keep buying it. It makes my skin feel AMAZING. My skin soaks it up so quickly and feels so unbelievably smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy (which a lot of serums I’ve tried do). This is worth the money so treat yourself!!!
Tenisha T.
Wyomissing , PA
This stuff is just so moisturizing. It says it is great for all skin types and I definitely agree! With my oily skin I was weary to try it but I put about 3 drops on my face and it is so silky that it spreads within seconds on my entire face! It soaks right in and my skin doesn’t become dry afterwards. I can say my oily skin isn’t as noticeable since using this and I definitely look less droopy in my cheeks!
Peyton C.
Watertown, NY
the smell of this product is definitely different for the Lancôme line. I believe they are known for their scented products, that's just something that they do, but this isn't the most pleasant. also after using this product I don't see immediate results. not saying that, that is such a bad thing but I am into seeing results or feeling results immediately as the next day, that is what I look for in products now because that not something that's impossible. I would recommend this product to the younger clientele who are looking for preventative measure, because they have time to wait for the results. rather than older clientele who are older and looking to reverse effects immediately, because that's just not going to happen with this product. Lancome does have samples of this product however so try it out for yourself!
Marina A.
Lake Charles
This LANCÔME Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum is my holy grail of all skin rejuvenating serums. Not only does it soften and smooth out my skin instantly, it also works as a primer when mixed in with my foundation. My makeup stays put all day and never cakes up even though I suffer from severe dry skin. It perfects my skin so evenly and flawless that I can’t even believe my own eyes when I use it. Best of all, I have definitely noticed a difference over time in how hydrated my skin looks and feels. I use it mainly during the day and rarely at night since I do use a Retinol at night. The bottle is pricy, but a few drops do go a long way. I wish I would have tried this much sooner because now I truly can’t live with it.
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
Why is this product so highly recommended? The expense is crazy!!
Michelle D.
Cambridge
I'm thinking about to purchase this product. Is it worth the price? After how many uses do you see a result ?
Is this serum safe for preggos?
Nicholene M.
For those of you who have been using this product. I am contemplating trying this out. What results have you seen since using it and at what time frame would you say you started seeing a difference? I Is it worth purchasing.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Would you use this beneath makeup?