BY LANCÔME

What it is:
A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days.*

What it does:
No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities.

Ingredients: Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

Usage:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

• How quickly did you notice result when using this product...3 Answers
  • I use genifique for last 5 years,it's really helps me to ...1 Answers
  • This are my best friends now !! Which ones are yours ? LA...1 Answers
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Genifique helps reveal the loss of radiance in which the skin tends to lose as we age and this product has the proteins to help you get that youthful glow. My face use to be red all the time in the cheeks I would get little bumps with this product that no longer is the case I know to always keep it stock or my skin will act up so quickly its noticable right away.
This is a great product, it lightly moisturizes and is a must have under foundation. It makes my skin feel soft, never greasy. When I use it uner my foundation, it gives my skin a youthful, dewy glow. I highly recommend it.
I've tried a number of different serums and none have worked as well as this one.
Fernanda T.
LAKEWOOD , CO
My face was horrible when I started using this product along with the "Renergie Lift Multi-Action Ultra Firming and Dark Spot Correcting Moisturizer SPF 30", now, almost two months later, my skin looks beautiful, less dull and imperfections are diminishing They even thought that I'm 7 years younger than I actually have. When I use in the night, I don't feel the need to follow with a moisturizer, except on cold, dry days. During the day I used it and then apply the moisturizer. Usually I use half amount in the dropper.
Melissa P.
Xenia, OH
I received a sample of this after I purchased a full-size product from Lancôme at the Macy’s beauty department and I have been using this product for about a week now. I love the way it makes my skin feel after I put it on and I really do feel like I have noticed a difference in the brightness of my skin. I am only 24 years old so I still look fairly youthful haha and I really do feel like I have noticed a bit of a difference. So if you are older and looking for a product that will help your skin appear a bit more youthful, I would definitely try this product out!
Sheree P.
Los Angeles, CA
Was about to purchase this gem and it just so happened to be apart of a holiday package deal at Nordstrom where it came practically free at the full size! Yes!!

Was not really into this serum when the beauty stylist was showing me at first. She then mixed in a tiny bit to my foundation and it gave my skin the extra glow it needed! I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and my skin tone is more even and looked rejuvenated. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Jennaleah ..
Chester, VA
Just started using this product a week ago and already can tell what the hype is about! I love that you only need a few drops for your whole face and it makes your skin feel soft and smooth. It made my skin a bit red when I first apply it but after a few minutes the redness seems to go away leaving my skin feeling brand new! I have some texture to skin from acne scarring and this definitely smooths it out. I didn’t want to like this product because it’s so expensive but I will repurchase!
Amanda G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I really enjoy this serum, it makes my skin feel more youthful and glowing. I just started using it so I’m not sure how much it will remove my fine lines but I will certainly report back. The smell is wonderful and very light but pleasant. The consistency is very smoothable and feels wonderful on your skin, a serious glow from within. No irritation what so ever.** this product was given to me for free for testing purposes by Influenster via VoxBox **
Breanna H.
I will admit I always tend to give up on serums. I am too impatient to wait for results and feel like a lot are a gimmick. Trying this I honestly felt the same way but I was so wrong!! I have been using this day and night for about 3 weeks and I am obsessed. This serum has a super light refreshing gel like feel, smells amazing, and sinks into the skin quickly. It feels very moisturizing. When I use it in the morning, it doesn’t interfere with makeup at all. I think this actually makes my makeup look better! My fave has never looked so youthful and glowy. I have a problem with fine lines showing through makeup and I swear ever since I started using this it looks much better and less intense. The glow is real with this!! I would totally recommend this to anyone looking for that extra boost of radiance and youth. The only downfall is how expensive it is!!
I received this product complimentary for review purposes!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really have enjoyed using this serum! It's been an addition to my skincare routine, rather than a replacement for another product, but now I can't imagine not including it in my routine! My skin feels so healthy and moisturized when I used it, whereas it was previously feeling dull and dry. I also just love the feel of it on my skin, because the product itself is so smooth & silky! It really does make an enormous visible difference. Full disclosure, I received this for free from Influenster, but if you're looking to purchase it, it's absolutely worth the cost!
SOLEDAD B.
Miami Beach, FL
Yes please! Love this and will keep using it for a long time. I love the way my face feels and looks when I use this product. My skin looks radiant and bright. I love the scent, it's so clean smelling. My skin just soaks the product in so no need to worry about any oiliness or residue. Also the SPF makes gives more reason to use this product daily! I received this product as a sample for testing purposes and would definitely recommend.
Kayla D.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
I received this complimentary but I absolutely will be purchasing this when my bottle runs out. I’ve used it twice a day, once in the morning and night, for about two weeks now. I cannot believe how much my skin has improved! It’s definitely helped with fine lines and absolutely has given my skin a healthier look. It’s lightweight, doesn’t seem to have a scent, and comes with a dropper. The packaging looks great on my vanity. This is something that is definitely worth the splurge!
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
Why is this product so highly recommended? The expense is crazy!!
Michelle D.
Cambridge
I'm thinking about to purchase this product. Is it worth the price? After how many uses do you see a result ?
Is this serum safe for preggos?
Nicholene M.
For those of you who have been using this product. I am contemplating trying this out. What results have you seen since using it and at what time frame would you say you started seeing a difference? I Is it worth purchasing.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Would you use this beneath makeup?