BY LANCÔME #4 in Face Serums

What it is:
A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days.*

What it does:
No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities.

Ingredients: Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

Usage:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

• How quickly did you notice result when using this product...3 Answers
  • I use genifique for last 5 years,it's really helps me to ...1 Answers
  • This are my best friends now !! Which ones are yours ? LA...1 Answers
Kelly R.
New York
I received a free sample of this with a purchase I made. This is a very nice serum. It absorbs well is not greasy and works perfectly under makeup. The tiny sample has lasted a very long time so I suspect a full size would last well over a year. It provides a nice softness to the skin and plumps up nasolabial folds and any hint of an 11 at your eyes. This is best applied by patting on rather than rubbing in. It works well with a variety of other products. I can see myself purchasing a full size of this product.
Katy L.
*I received this free from Influenster.

I have been wanting to try this product for a long time. But due to the steep price tag, I haven’t brought myself to try it.

I have been really been into taking good care of my skin lately so after using this product, I haven’t seen much difference in change. My skin still feels smooth as the product advertises.
Estefania S.
Love this stuff! Influenster sent me the skin feels good vox box and this was one of the products it came with. It is super gentle on the skin, leaves your skin super soft and looking refreshed. It takes my redness away, which is great. I have a dark sun spot on my face that I have had for years, let’s see if it helps diminish that. This is a must try!
Elizabeth D.
Spring, TX
I recently placed a order with Macy's for another Lancome product and received this as a sample gift and I'm loving it. I use it after I use the Lancome creme cleanser and do two drops, rub a little in my palm and Pat on my face. Once it's on my face I press it in and let the magic happen ;) I've only been using for a week, but I love it so far and will be buying the bigger bottle. All Lancome products are on the pricey side so I know what I'm getting into. I would totally recommend this product.
Brooke L.
Orchard Park, NY
This is the best serum ever! It’s anti aging and it provides so much hydration and also feels really nice on your skin! It tightens and it makes your skin really glowy! It’s an amazing serum for dry skin! It is pricey but I highly recommend it!
Sarah C.
Corbin, KY
This serum is a part of my routine every morning and night. I have been using it for about 3 or 4 months and I will never go back. My skin feels amazing after I’ve used it, it doesn’t feel sticky or too thick and it doesn’t have a harsh scent.
ⓛⓤⓒⓨⓐⓝⓝ Z.
Tucson , AZ
The genifique advanced youth activating serum is a gorgeous milky white opaque consistency and went on very smoothly. I love that there wasn't any tacky residue afterwards. And my face felt very hydrated as well and served well as a primer for my skinfeelsgood makeup foundation. I was pleased with this product! Would recommend! I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
I bought this serum to help with the aging process. I live in Florida and have sun worshipped my entire life. I have always used moisturizer but felt the need as I breached 40 to supplement with a serum. I focus on my neck and forehead as I feel these are most damaged areas of my face and can see a difference. I use before bed and under my moisturizer and make up daily. My skin looks and feels smoother and looks younger.
Susan J.
Conroe, TX
This product is wonderful. It has helped even out my skin tone and greatly reduced sun damage spots on my face. I actually received it as part of a gift with purchase. I would recommend this product especially if you have sun damaged skin.
Dawn N.
As I get older, I’m always on the hunt for new products to help keep my skin looking smooth & fresh. This product did not disappoint. Great packaging. I received this for review from Influenster & I would DEF purchase when I run out of it!
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
Why is this product so highly recommended? The expense is crazy!!
Is this serum safe for preggos?
Michelle D.
Cambridge
I'm thinking about to purchase this product. Is it worth the price? After how many uses do you see a result ?
Nicholene M.
For those of you who have been using this product. I am contemplating trying this out. What results have you seen since using it and at what time frame would you say you started seeing a difference? I Is it worth purchasing.
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Would you use this beneath makeup?