Ashantis J.
Product Description: A powerful youth activating serum that reveals youthful radiance and smoother skin in just 7 days. Drop by drop, this potent serum boosts youthful radiance, restoring smoother, more radiant skin you can see and feel in just 7 days.I received this product from Influenster complimentary to test and unfortunately, I don't have much to say. I'm in my early twenties, so youthful radiance is a huge issue for me. What I can say is that the serum is smooth and doesn't leave you feeling sticky, which is nice. It's definitely hydrating, so if you're someone that struggles with dry skin, it would be helpful.