Maegan G.
Houma, LA
I’m actually so conflicted on how I feel about this product. I’ve never tried another serum that has the same lightweight, liquid formula as my Lancome Genifique. However, in terms of long lasting effects — I honestly cant say I’ve seen a dramatic difference in my skin after using an entire bottle. Which I’m quite disappointed with considering this serum is advertised to have amazing effects on your skin. Softens fine lines and wrinkles! Diminishes dark circles! One of a kind formula! Youth Activating! I feel as if there are far too many false claims for this to be so expensive. I enjoy the immediate effects, as it does leave a radiant glow. However I could get that same glow from drugstore products that cost a fraction of the price of this serum. My totally honest opinion is that if you can afford $80-$120 for a serum then by all means it’s worth the try! But if you’re looking for long lasting effects, and this would be an investment for you, I’d try finding a similar product in the drugstores first. Or ask for samples at the Lancome counter before splurging.