BeautyFaceFacial SkincareLancôme
Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum

A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days. No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities. Over 14 years of research and 197 formulation trials were spent developing Advanced Génifique Serum.

How To:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

Love it or hate it?[product:lancome-advanced-genifique-youth-activating-serum]
Does anyone have already try this product? How was your experienced?[product:lancome-advanced-genifique-youth-activating-serum]
What is your best anti aging serum Lancome Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Serum or Clarins Double Serum Hydric Lipidic System Complete Age Control Concentrate 30Ml/1Oz ?
Start your review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
1,104 reviews
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This irritated my face. I used this a few times and it had a few things nice about it! But it was breaking my face out on my forehead and chin. It made my face smooth and added great moisture. After I stop using it, my face cleared up. So I won’t buy this and use it ever again.
Syedasara K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Syedasara K.
Purchased at: Macy's
Amazing Stuff!! I love this serum. It's very soothing and has a luxurious feel to it. The bottle is beautiful and the dropper is super good quality. Pulls just enough and dispenses a generous amount. Little goes a long way and I can see a difference in my skin as I have been using it for about 2 months now. Just a few drop are enough for the entire face & neck. Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum I would buy again!!
Kristen  B.
Pittsburgh, PA
1,190 reviews
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Kristen  B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow this is like elixir in a bottle for me. It’s very gentle to the skin. It has Vitamin C, hyaluronic acids, and Ceramides. Within weeks of use my skin was smoother, more hydrated and had a more evened out skin tone. My crows feet were also diminished! I love this and they sell sheet masks of this too! I highly recommend!
April M.
1,613 reviews
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by April M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Wow! This serum is the first Serum I started using a daily. This works well with most skin types. It gives you noticeable difference in your skins over all appearance. My skin looks and feels firmer. I use it on my neck as well. This is the 2 ND bottle I have purchased. I highly recommend Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum
Kat J.
2,221 reviews
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Kat J.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Kat J.
I received a free deluxe sample of this product from Lancôme and SoPost, and I have been using it regularly for the past month or so. Overall, I had a positive experience with the Lancôme Advanced Genefique Serum. It is a radiance boosting face serum with Bifidus Prebiotic, Vitamin Cg, Hyaluronic Acid and Ceramides, that claims to visibly smooth, hydrate, even out skin texture, and reduce fine lines & wrinkles. I used it daily in the morning and at night according to the instructions, after cleansing and before moisturizing. With frequent use, I felt like this serum definitely delivered results. My skin barrier was strengthened and there was a noticeable radiance that wasn’t there before. However, I didn’t notice a huge difference with my dark spots/acne scars or fine lines, but I may need more consistent daily use for a longer period of time to truly see those type of results. I took off a star simply because I didn’t personally see all of the claims that this serum makes, and also because I feel that the price is incredibly expensive. 1 ounce of serum for $78 USD? I know Lancôme is a high end brand, but that’s very steep in my opinion…
Priyanka S.
Humble, TX
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Priyanka S.
I love the fact that this serum gives me an instant glow and radiance to my skin. I use it before my moisturizer and then sometimes mix it with my foundation to give me that extra radiance to my skin. my skin feels soft and helps with the texture. I highly recommend this product!
Labiba R.
NY
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Labiba R.
It’s obviously an expensive product and I really don’t love the packaging. It does not contain a lot of product according to what is says because of the heavy bottle design. For that I took one star off. However, I LOVEEEE the serum! It makes my skin so smooth and I have been using it for over a month and I think I am already seeing a difference in my skin texture! So yes, I will definitely repurchase it even though I don’t like the packaging much. Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum
Rachel B.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Rachel B.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Rachel B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have been using my deluxe sample of this serum. I didn’t rate 5 stars only because I haven’t used it long enough for the full efficacy of this-also it is expensive!!! But it is a really great serum for following reasons: 1) It isn’t sticky at all and sinks right in. 2) It does not irritate my skin or burn 3) It doesn’t smell or stink. 4) It smooths my skin and makes it seem brighter, more refined in texture I would say. 5) the applicator is easy to use and dose just the right amount. All in all great.
Luisa S.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Luisa S.
Purchased at: Macy's
Definitely one of my go to use when my face is feeling happy from the day. I put it on before but after my cleansing routine it’s pretty light on the skin and no weird scent.
Ashley  M.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Ashley  M.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Ashley  M.
I got this in the mail I don’t know it was on my bed waiting for me when I got home I’ve gotten things from this brand before but I’ve never tried this

253 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Inna N.
Birmingham , West Midlands
Cheryl L.
il y a 4 mois
  Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum Has anyone really notices a difference while wearing this for.s while?
Poppy D. il y a 4 mois
Yes! I've been using it for a few years now. It keeps my skin clear and stopped my breakout.