Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsLancôme
Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum

A fast-acting anti-aging serum that reveals smoother, more radiant skin in as little as 7 days. No regimen is complete without Advanced Génifique, the first step to every beauty routine. This powerful anti-aging serum works to improve skin's key signs of youth: radiance, elasticity, firmness, skin tone, and smoothness. See visible results in just 7 days. This patented formula, which contains Bifidus extract, helps strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. The bottle features an exclusive self-loading dropper for the perfect dosage of serum with every application. This serum is designed for every woman, all skin types, and multiple ethnicities. Over 14 years of research and 197 formulation trials were spent developing Advanced Génifique Serum.

How To:

1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:
• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
• Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
• Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

At what age can I start using it.?
[product:lancome-advanced-genifique-youth-activating-serum]
I’ve always wanted to try this, can anyone attest to this being worth the cost? [product:lancome-advanced-genifique-youth-activating-serum]
Start your review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Ana maria B.
Hst Newcastle, DE
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Ana maria B.
These facial care samples have been sent to me !! they really are amazing. Lancome is a brand that I love, it suits all ages. I encourage you to buy them. Leaves your skin ultra-hydrated and luminous
Marta D.
Sant Vicenc castellet, Barcelona
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Marta D.
Buenas tardes!! Esta mañana por fin me ha llegado #1dúoinfalible de @lancomeofficial gracias a #destinodebelleza Consta de 2 productos, Advanced Génifique Sérum y Rénergie Multi-Lift Ultra Crema de Día El conjunto nos garantiza que, después de usar los dos frascos (en su medida de venta al público), las arrugas disminuyen y las manchas se atenúan. Su fórmula está enriquecida con Extraxi de Lino-Lifting de origen natural, un ingrediente ultra-concentrado ej Gluco+Péptidos que aporta firmeza y redensificación a la piel. Primero hay que aplicar el sérum día y noche sobre la piel limpia. La textura es ligera y fresca. Después del sérum, nos aplicamos la crema, evitando el contorno de ojos, con suaves masajes del interior hacia el exterior con las palmas de las manos. #miopinión #miopiniónreal Aunque no voy a poder completar más de una semana de tratamiento, a la primera aplicación me noto la piel tersa e hidratada. Me da buenas sensaciones, seguro que lo tendré en cuenta cuando suba de nivel en cremas de cara
Alejandra T.
calle Felipe II portal
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Alejandra T.
Un serum que realmente trabaja desde la primera aplicación te sientes más luminosa la piel . Definitivamente le 5 estrellas
Leidy M.
Santa eulalia del rio, Islas Baleares
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Leidy M.
Piel hidratada, más firme y sin brillos, reduce las manchas y su aparición, me ha aportado luminosidad a mi rostro. Me gusta su olor y textura y se absorbe rápido, la he usado en la mañana y en la noche
Yanira C.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Yanira C.
I was surprised by this cream very much and for good, I have mixed skin and in the summer it becomes oily, I thought it would not go well, since when applying it it seems a bit sticky, but it quickly absorbs and leaves a radiant skin, Seriously, great discovery and super happy with this cream, it has become an essential in my facial routine.
Yara Milagro S.
Fuengirola
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Yara Milagro S.
Me han llegado las muestras del #1dúo infalible las he empezado a usar y enseguida notas el cambio la piel super hidratada y reluciente con luminosidad y protege la piel de las agresiones externas
Cleo M.
avenida Juan Sebastian
Es maravilloso este serum me encantas es muy bueno dejar la piel linda y maravillosa. Lo recomiendo vas gusta.
Taylor G.
Paducah, KY
This serum has completely changed my life. I apply this two times a day every day after I wash my face and within one week you'll be able to see a difference. My skin is so much smoother, brighter, and all-around just better looking! I don't know where this has been on my life but I will never stop using it.
Mamen17 M.
sevilla
Me encantaría probarlo para mi cara y ver su calidad ya que veo muchos comentarios y gente hablando bien de el quiero tener la oportunidad de ver como es ❤
Marty X.
Westminster, MD
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum uploaded by Marty X.
I have a sample of this product and the truth is that I really liked it. As it is a fairly fluid serum and it leaves a fresh sensation on the skin applying only a few drops . It leaves the skin hydrated and does not irritate my sensitive skin I have not seen improvements anti-aging but I have almost no wrinkles. The thing that throws me back the most to buy the big size is the price.

245 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Laci E.
Spokane, WA
il y a 2 mois
Sarah B. il y a 2 mois
I’ve tried it and it was a nice serum. Do I think I could find something that will do the same thing for cheaper? Sure . If you have the money and wanna try it go for it but you don’t “have”to.
Nicole L.
Yarmouth
il y a 3 mois
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum so I’m interested in what kind of results people are seeing with this product. How long before you actually see results? so I’m interested in what kind of results people are seeing with this product. How long before you actually see results??
Lynne M. il y a 3 mois
I love this product. I notice softer smoother skin after first use. Lines diminished within one month. I use this day and night. I find one to two drops ia all you need ..
Sushruthi R.
Montgomery, AL
Jennifer MF S. il y a 3 mois
I really like my anonymity, but for your sake I'm going to post a picture of me. No filters, no make up, no photo editing (not even lighting). I Loathe posting pictures of myself as I cherish anonymity; however, I think this product is worthwhile of breaking that rule. Genefique is astonishingly effective. I recently added their micellar water and Confort toner and while I'm stressed AF and tired I think they're doing their job. The Genefique I received as a sample 4 years ago and was only able to afford it last year. Until then I used Olay and I can attest that Olay is a more-than-sufficient substitute until Lancome can be afforded. Go on, guess my age. It's over 30, less than 50.Apologies the picture's cockeyed . . . it's upright on my phone!
ANGIE C.
il y a 3 mois
Have you tried Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum ? I would like you to tell me about your experience with this product and if it is worth the price.
sue S. il y a 3 mois
I love it but too expensive.
Latinka K.
il y a 4 mois
Sammy E. il y a 4 mois
I used to use it all the time, then I tried other serums and saw more results.