Lancôme
Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 38 oz/ 115 mL

Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 3.8 oz/ 115 mL

An anti-aging serum that works to reveal smoother, more radiant skin in as few as seven days. Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Skincare Concerns: Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity, and Dullness and Uneven TextureFormulation: Lightweight LiquidHighlighted Ingredients:- Bifidus Prebiotic 10%: Helps to strengthen and protect skin's moisture barrier. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and phthalates.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 3.8 oz/ 115 mL!
How would you rate this product?
Blanca Giselle L.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 3.8 oz/ 115 mL uploaded by Blanca Giselle L.
this is my daily use serum. I have been using it for about 6 months and since then my skin is much smoother and my pores have become less visible. I feel that it did not help me much with the fine lines but I liked that my face feels very soft.
Marybeth P.
Lakeside, CA
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 3.8 oz/ 115 mL uploaded by Marybeth P.
I love this serum. I use it day and night after my skincare routine and I've noticed such an improvement, my skin is soft and glowing...it also works great as a prime before my foundation...it goes on smoothly and evenly. It comes with a dropper so I never use to much or to little. This has becom a staple in my skincare routine.
Dinie Z.
Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 3.8 oz/ 115 mL uploaded by Dinie Z.
It does what it does😌 it does not give like impressive effects on my skin but it does helps to give like a blurring effect. I prefer wearing this product before applying my foundation as it sets the foundation well on my skin. 🤩The scent is quite strong actually but its bearable for me. If you wanna try it then do buy the smaller size as it does not work well on certain type of skin 😄 Lancome - Genifique Advanced Youth Activating Concentrate -30ml/1oz Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Serum 3.8 oz/ 115 mL

Looking for your answer?