Lancome - Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 100ml x 2 pcs 2 pcs

BY LANCÔME

Brand from France: Lancome. Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 100ml x 2 pcs Pack Size - 2 pcs see more...

Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I liked the serum but not enough to repurchase it. I think it did not make much of a difference in my skin compared to other products I have used. It was not harsh on my skin and I did wake up with refreshed looking skin but that could also be the nights rest.
Valerie M.
I've noticed a big difference in my fine lines after using. It reduces the depth but doesn't make them disappear altogether, but I'm not expecting a miracle. My face looks altogether smoother, firmer and younger after using.
Alena M.
Santa Maria
I absolutely love this line I recommend it to anyone and makes your face feel so smooth and so hydrated and makes your makeup go on a lot smoother in my opinion
Cely B.
I️ wouldn’t use anything else. I️ even use it on the back of my hands. It never fails to work as promised.