BY LANCÔME #96 in Face Serums

A powerful youth activating serum that reveals youthful radiance and smoother skin in just 7 days. Drop by drop, this potent serum boosts youthful radiance, restoring smoother, more radiant skin you can see and feel in just 7 days. This innovative formula featuring Génifique's patented complex with added biotechnology-derived ingredient acts on 10 key signs of youth including skin texture, resiliency, elasticity, firmness, sagginess, fine lines, wrinkles, radiance, clarity, and skin tone. It's fresh oil-free and lightweight texture quickly absorbs into skin without leaving residue. Skin will feel refreshed, revitalized, and look visibly healthier. Advanced Génifique is the first step to any beauty routine, for every age, every skin type, multiple ethnicities. With an exclusive self-loading dropper, Génifique delivers the ideal dosage to bring back the light into your skin.

SEE IT AND FEEL IT
Radiance +52%
Clarity +47%
Even Skin Tone +42%

How To Use
1. Gently apply onto cleansed face and neck, morning and night.
2. The self-loading dropper gives you the perfect dose every time.
3. Follow with a moisturizer.

Tips:

• Keep a bottle in the fridge for instant relief after being outside in the sun or wind.
  • Mix a drop into your foundation to give a great glow to the skin.
  • Put a small drop on to dry lips before you apply lip liner and lipstick to smooth the lines on the lips.

Ingredients
Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract/Yeast Extract/Extrait De Levure, Peg-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide/Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Limonene, Xanthan Gum, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Octyldodecanol, Citronellol, Fragrance.

• How quickly did you notice result when using this... Be the first to answer!
  • Lancôme Advanced Génifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum I r...1 Answers
  • What is a comparable product as far as quality for a cheaper price?4 Answers
Hailey T.
Myrtle
Absolutely amazing! Buy this product. I know it is expensive but it is worth it. The first time I used this my face literally shed its outer layer. I know they say "peeling" is product incompatibility but I only have this effect if I haven't used this stuff in awhile. It's not my other product balling up, it's my skin shedding its dead layer and you can SEE the results. Instant beautiful and radiant skin. This is the product that started me on my healthy skin anti aging quest for the best products for my face. So far, this is my HG serum. I swap occasionally with drunk elephant to add an acid to my routine but there is nothin like the silky, luxurious feeling of this serum. It doesn't take much but I just want to bathe in it. It's like a huge crystal clear glass of water for your face. It feels kind of sticky for the first 10 min after application but then you cannot even tell it was applied. My skin is so soft and has a luster even when i am dehydrated from working long shifts with few liquids. My skin doesn't show it at all. A bottle will last you forever so find this on sale if you need to buy then fork over that $80+ and you won't regret it. Life changing, holy grail product you MUST use.
Krystin M.
Petal, MS
Review for: Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 100ml/3.3oz (Value Size) more...
I received this product in one of Lancome's latest gift packages and have been moderately using it for the past few weeks. I have oily, acne-prone skin and I haven't noticed it causing more breakouts than usual. It has done wonders for my under eye circles and crow's feet. I use this in the mornings after I've washed my face and before I apply my moisturizer and primer and I haven't noticed it affecting my makeup. I did notice when I first began using this product that it was uncomfortable to my skin; however, that feeling quickly went away after adjusting to it. Overall, it's a great product, just on the pricey side!
Homewood
This is simply put the best skin care product on the market today. There are no substitutes, dupes or what have you. Take their 7 day challenge and see for yourself! Personally, I noticed a dramatic change at the 4 day mark. My skin has NEVER looked so good. You may be thinking to yourself that you’re young and don’t need it, or more mature and what could it possibly do? I’m 31 and let me tell you, your skin looks and feels as good as a newborn baby. It’s softer, more supple, clearer, more even, and just LOOKS better. I’m actually confident enough to go out of the house with zero make up and I feel proud of how I look when I do. It’s crazy! It doesn’t say that it’ll help with wrinkles or dark circles under the eyes, but I’ve noticed a DRASTIC improvement with my dark circles and NOTHING else has worked like this. It’s just such a well rounded product it can’t help but work like a link in a chain where one good thing sparks a good change in the next. It’s a miracle in a bottle ladies. Just do their trial and see for yourself! Directions: wash face in morning, apply before anything else, (okay to wear under make up). Wash face before bed, apply before anything else. It absorbs into the skin lightning fast, has no obtrusive scent, and doesn’t weigh down your skin or make you feel like it’s on. Perfect product that won’t leave you wondering where your dollars went.
Cassidy C.
Roseville
Review for: Lancome 1 oz Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate more...
I got this as a gratis from Ulta a while back, and I have been carefully savoring it ever since. I love the way it makes my skin feel after application, it’s not sticky but it is noticeable- one drop covers my whole face and neck! I’m mostly using this product preventively, but I can really see my overall skin tone balancing out and my skin texture evening out as well. The price point on this product is outrageous, especially for how much product you get, but if you have the chance to splurge and you’re looking for an anti aging serum to change your skin, this is it!
Homewood
Review for: Lancome - Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum 100ml x 2 pcs 2 pcs more...
One of the best beauty products on the market, period. Truly a miracle in a bottom and worth every penny you invest. Take their little challenge and tell me if you don’t see VAST improvement in your skin in four days or less. How many other creams that you use actually do anything? I’m talking how supple your skin is, how healthy it looks and feels, how moisturized, how flawless. It will be like a newborn baby. Your skin will look more vibrant and healthy than its ever looked in your life. I’m actually not afraid to go out without any make up on anymore. I feel so confident in how healthy my skin looks that I want to show it off! Highly recommend!!
Homewood
Review for: Lancôme Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate more...
Elizabeth D.
Spring, TX
I recently placed a order with Macy's for another Lancome product and received this as a sample gift and I'm loving it. I use it after I use the Lancome creme cleanser and do two drops, rub a little in my palm and Pat on my face. Once it's on my face I press it in and let the magic happen ;) I've only been using for a week, but I love it so far and will be buying the bigger bottle. All Lancome products are on the pricey side so I know what I'm getting into. I would totally recommend this product.
Marian B.
I purchased after researching ingredients and reading reviews (a major dept. store has 1,700 5 Star (of 5 Star) reviews.  I’ve not found any reviews lower than 4 stars. Genifique  is a miracle serum. I’m in my fifties and I had minor sun damage on cheeks and forehead, fine lines, and enlarging pores. I was completely wowed from the first overnight dose—pores were smaller, skin was smoother, sun damage and fine lines unnoticeable. I’ve tried tons of facial skin products and Genefique is supreme. And I continue to try other products such as Kiel’s overnight oil and REN creams. But again, for damaged skin, Genefique is the best.  I wish this available when I was a teen (my skin was flawless) so my skin would have benefitted in my earlier years—I can only imagine how my skin would look today. Perhaps my flawless skin came from starting my beauty regimes—masks, steam facials, etc—at age 7. It’s never, ever too early to start skin care.
Sheree P.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Lancome Genifique Youth Concentrate more...
Was about to purchase this gem and it just so happened to be apart of a holiday package deal at Nordstrom where it came practically free at the full size! Yes!!

Was not really into this serum when the beauty stylist was showing me at first. She then mixed in a tiny bit to my foundation and it gave my skin the extra glow it needed! I have been using it for the past 2 weeks and my skin tone is more even and looked rejuvenated. Would recommend this product to anyone!
Andrea J.
Fairfield
Holy sh** this product is literally from heaven. I had never spent money on skin care so at $75 for 1 oz this was a huge splurge for me. Well I’m so glad I did and now I’m going to have to keep buying it. It makes my skin feel AMAZING. My skin soaks it up so quickly and feels so unbelievably smooth and hydrated without feeling greasy (which a lot of serums I’ve tried do). This is worth the money so treat yourself!!!
Danielle S.
Encinitas, CA
Why is this product so highly recommended? The expense is crazy!!
Michelle D.
Cambridge
I'm thinking about to purchase this product. Is it worth the price? After how many uses do you see a result ?
Erin B.
Montreal
How long did a bottle last you? I want to make sure I'm getting the most out of the price!
Nicholene M.
Sacramento , CA
For those of you who have been using this product. I am contemplating trying this out. What results have you seen since using it and at what time frame would you say you started seeing a difference? I Is it worth purchasing.
Kellye T.
Porter, TX
How does this profit smell?