BY LANCÔME #35 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Our new advanced formula immediately makes skin around the eye contour appear firmer, more rested. Engineered with a flexible massage applicator, it helps reach the entire area around the eye with a highly-effective formula. Its fresh texture targets both above and below the eye. A unique formulation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and eye bags. See results: your eye contour looks less puffy, more luminous. Visibly re-energized, reawakened.* Follow carefully the application method provided in the instruction leaflet.

Benefits
Engineered with a flexible massage applicator.

Perfect Techniques for Targeted Results

Step 1: Prepare the Applicator
Swirl the pearl applicator against the neck of the bottle to get the right amount for both eyes.

Step 2: More Luminous Eye Contour
Sweep the pearl under your eye, from the outer corner to the inner corner, then back. Repeat the motion above the eyelid

Step 3: See Deflated Eye Bags
Beginning at the inner corner under the eye, draw small spirals with the pearl. End at the outer corner.

Step 4: Smoother Skin
Use small zig-zag movements down the length of lines and wrinkles, as if you’re erasing their appearance. Pat in the remaining serum with your fingertips.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Escin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, Caffeine, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Bht, Laureth-7

• When I use this product my eyes get very watery afterward...1 Answers
  • Quisiera saber para que ayuda este producto?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
This is probably, the BEST eye serum I have ever used! Since I’ve been in the industry for over 15 years, I’ve used A LOT!!!! That also says a lot about the New Lancôme Advanced Génifique Yuex Light-Pearl Eye Illuminator.
I suffer from hereditary dark circles. So, unfortunately, their is not much I can do to really help them. I have NEVER tried a product that didn’t irritate my eyes, without making them look brighter and more awake. They have a luminous glow ALL day, when I apply this serum in the morning. I have always been a huge fan of the Génifique Franchise. The products are superior, (I own the night cream as well) and it is a results driven brand. I have this product on an auto shipment so that I am NEVER without it!
It has turned my tired looking circles into bright, smooth, radiant and glowing under eye skin. With the look of my fine lines and wrinkles, pretty much disappeared!!!! I can not give this product enough rave reviews!!Lancôme Advanced Génifique Eye Light Pearl
Chaundra F.
Springfield
I recently purchased this product on my last visit to Sephora and I am in LOVE with it.  The applicator is unique.  It appears to be a small metal ball on the end of a wand.  It makes applying the product super easy, ensure product is not wasted, and cools, smooth's and soothes all in one motion.  The product is light on the skin and does not feel heavy, sticky or greasy.  Within 3 days I noticed results and around day 5 I began to get compliments from co-workers and friends.  My husband even noticed saying I looked more rested and bright eyed.  I am very satisfied with this product performance so far and this LANCOME product will be a staple in my future beauty routine.
Alexandra J.
Sterling Heights
I really like Lancome products. I feel like they give you a lot of benefits! I love the scent and consistency. I am 30 years old and have used this and it moisturizes well. I haven't wrinkled yet and have only slight darkness around my eyes so I cannot attest to that benefit. Eye cream is in essence the same as face cream but has an additive that holds it in place so it will not seep into your eyes causing redness, burning or tired eyes.

If you have the money to spare I would recommend this product.
Michelle P.
Dallas, TX
I’ve been using this item for about 6 months. And let me tell you, it’s amazing. It’s very hydrating, easy to apply and cooling. The major difference I’ve notice from using this product is firmness around my eye area. Also, I did use to have a patch of a dull, darkish color just below my eyes, and that’s gone!

I 100000% recommend this product and will purchase over and over again.
Dana K.
Erie, PA
This has a nice texture, not to thick and not to thin of a consistency. The bottle has a metal applicator that helps soothe your under eye as well as helping to distribute the serum. The serum has a tightening effect under the eye after applicated and makes the under eye feel smooth. I have noticed a difference with the bags under my eyes after using this for about a month.
Maria S.
Sunland Park, NM
I love this eye serum! The applicator is very nice and has a cooling effect that reduces under eye puffiness and diminishes the appearance of dark circles which is why I only use it in the morning. My only complaints would be the long absorption time and the price (but they won’t stop me from repurchasing).
Cara C.
Boise
I love this eye treatment and was getting it as part of a gift set. I tried other products after they discontinued the set and have continued to enjoy trying out other products, but will probably go back to using the product regularly at some point. I think I experienced positive outcomes in skin texture around the eyes while using this eye treatment.
Terence N.
Louisville, KY
Lancome products are always a tad pricey but they outcome of the product always exceeds the price. I love this eye treatment so much, if I feel like my bags are showing or even if I need to feel refreshed I’ll pop some on. You can get this at your Sephora or a Lancome counter! Great buy
Carie L.
Plymouth, MI
The first moment I applied Lancome Light Pearl eye illuminator I was in HEAVEN! The applicator alone is so soothing to the sensitive under-eye that its a joy to put on everyday. Also its made of metal so it stays cool to the touch. (What a wonderful idea). I am def a forever customer.
Marília S.
Houston
Didn't see much difference with this eye cream, however I am pretty young. My eyes just need brightening and de-puffing. When using this I noticed my under eyes were not getting as dark as before but not significantly. Would not purchase again mostly due to price point.
Claudia R.
Mesquite, TX
When I use this product my eyes get very watery afterwards. Is there a way to reduce this or stop it from happening?
Andrea R.
Miramar
Quisiera saber para que ayuda este producto?

back