BY LANCÔME #63 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Our new advanced formula immediately makes skin around the eye contour appear firmer, more rested. Engineered with a flexible massage applicator, it helps reach the entire area around the eye with a highly-effective formula. Its fresh texture targets both above and below the eye. A unique formulation to reduce the appearance of fine lines and eye bags. See results: your eye contour looks less puffy, more luminous. Visibly re-energized, reawakened.* Follow carefully the application method provided in the instruction leaflet.

Benefits
Engineered with a flexible massage applicator.

Perfect Techniques for Targeted Results

Step 1: Prepare the Applicator
Swirl the pearl applicator against the neck of the bottle to get the right amount for both eyes.

Step 2: More Luminous Eye Contour
Sweep the pearl under your eye, from the outer corner to the inner corner, then back. Repeat the motion above the eyelid

Step 3: See Deflated Eye Bags
Beginning at the inner corner under the eye, draw small spirals with the pearl. End at the outer corner.

Step 4: Smoother Skin
Use small zig-zag movements down the length of lines and wrinkles, as if you’re erasing their appearance. Pat in the remaining serum with your fingertips.

Ingredients
Aqua / Water, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Mica, Escin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Adenosine, Faex Extract / Yeast Extract, Caffeine, Polyacrylamide, Chlorphenesin, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Dimethiconol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Bht, Laureth-7

Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
Review for: Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminator more...
This is probably, the BEST eye serum I have ever used! Since I’ve been in the industry for over 15 years, I’ve used A LOT!!!! That also says a lot about the New Lancôme Advanced Génifique Yuex Light-Pearl Eye Illuminator.
I suffer from hereditary dark circles. So, unfortunately, their is not much I can do to really help them. I have NEVER tried a product that didn’t irritate my eyes, without making them look brighter and more awake. They have a luminous glow ALL day, when I apply this serum in the morning. I have always been a huge fan of the Génifique Franchise. The products are superior, (I own the night cream as well) and it is a results driven brand. I have this product on an auto shipment so that I am NEVER without it!
It has turned my tired looking circles into bright, smooth, radiant and glowing under eye skin. With the look of my fine lines and wrinkles, pretty much disappeared!!!! I can not give this product enough rave reviews!!Lancôme Advanced Génifique Eye Light Pearl
Janeigne N.
Review for: Lancome Genifique Advanced Light Pearl Ojos 20 ML (Cod. Per-3605533431894) more...
I needed an eye cream that would treat the few fine lines that have cropped up in recent years, along with dryness around the eye. A sales associate recommended this, and as it came with the new Lancome gel moisturizer, it seemed like a no-brainer.

While I love the metal applicator (it cools any puffiness in the morning and is a soothing way to apply), the product just doesn't deliver the results I want. It is moisturizing and dries easily, which makes putting makeup on over the serum super easy. But it doesn't address any issues with fine lines, nor does my eye area appear brighter. I feel like I bought an expensive moisturizer for my eye with zero benefits.

A little does go a long way and even though I use this approximately twice daily, I still have plenty left in the bottle after 8 months of use. That being said, I probably would not purchase again. I would recommend for people who are looking to moisturizer but don't have any other concerns!!
Chaundra F.
Springfield
Review for: Lancome Genifique Yeux Light Pearl Eye Illuminating Youth Activator more...
I recently purchased this product on my last visit to Sephora and I am in LOVE with it.  The applicator is unique.  It appears to be a small metal ball on the end of a wand.  It makes applying the product super easy, ensure product is not wasted, and cools, smooth's and soothes all in one motion.  The product is light on the skin and does not feel heavy, sticky or greasy.  Within 3 days I noticed results and around day 5 I began to get compliments from co-workers and friends.  My husband even noticed saying I looked more rested and bright eyed.  I am very satisfied with this product performance so far and this LANCOME product will be a staple in my future beauty routine.
Veronica T.
Saugus, MA
Review for: Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminator more...
Never thought I would need an eye serum to go along with my eye cream, I always felt like it was gimmicky and too much work! But I will say after using this serum with my lancome eye cream, it really does make a difference. I feel like the light weight serum moisturizes very well in a sense that it makes way for my eye cream to work better and faster. The steel tip applicator is amazing, it’s flexible so it moves with the curves of your eyes and I literally will sit there and massage my eyes with it for 5 mins each eye haha. Always feels like a great little at home eye massage every night!
Rebekah M.
Coral gables , FL
Review for: Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminator more...
This is a MUST in my skin care regimen both day and night. The applicator feels amazing on the thin skin around my eyes. My skin absorbs this pretty quickly and doesn’t leave my eye area oily or irritated. I love taking the time to apply it and massage it into my skin! I’m still
Young so as far as results go I don’t think I will see the benefit until I’m a little older but I’m confident this product will make me thank it later!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I got this for Christmas and I love it! Since then, I have started using a lot of Lancôme products. I think Lancôme has always been targeted to an older generation instead of a younger generation which is flawed. It is great for older women but they have excellent skincare and younger women should start using it now to help prevent future skin issues. I use it before my makeup and at night. I can tell a difference in my skin
Michelle P.
Dallas
Review for: Lancôme Génifique Yeux Light-Pearl™ Eye-Illuminating Youth Activating Concentrate 0.67 oz more...
I’ve been using this item for about 6 months. And let me tell you, it’s amazing. It’s very hydrating, easy to apply and cooling. The major difference I’ve notice from using this product is firmness around my eye area. Also, I did use to have a patch of a dull, darkish color just below my eyes, and that’s gone!

I 100000% recommend this product and will purchase over and over again.
Jessi X.
Roseville, CA
Review for: Lancome Advanced Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl Eye-Illuminator more...
I don’t think it helps with dark circles but the cooling sensation of the medical grade steel is amazing every morning for my puffiness. The way the packaging is, you really miss on getting all the product. I have to tilt is upside down to get all the product to the top so that when I do open it I get the product on the eye roller.
Cara C.
Boise
I love this eye treatment and was getting it as part of a gift set. I tried other products after they discontinued the set and have continued to enjoy trying out other products, but will probably go back to using the product regularly at some point. I think I experienced positive outcomes in skin texture around the eyes while using this eye treatment.
Carie L.
Plymouth, MI
The first moment I applied Lancome Light Pearl eye illuminator I was in HEAVEN! The applicator alone is so soothing to the sensitive under-eye that its a joy to put on everyday. Also its made of metal so it stays cool to the touch. (What a wonderful idea). I am def a forever customer.
Claudia R.
Mesquite, TX
When I use this product my eyes get very watery afterwards. Is there a way to reduce this or stop it from happening?