Lancome Advanced Génifique Duo

Advanced Génifique Duo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lancome Advanced Génifique Duo!
Winnie L.
Staten Island, NY
Very good value set. The two works wonderfully. Products just sink into my skin seamlessly. But once again, it takes time to see the result. They have good applicators and very easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this product.
Chelsea S.
Estero, FL
Absolutely love this stuff, it makes my skin so incredibly amazing. I use it every night before bed and wake up looking flawless. This product has really helped my skin beyond belief. I would definitely buy this product over and over.
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I can not say enough good things about this duo! It has quickly moved up to being in my everyday routine and I don’t think I can live without! The price is a bit high but we get what we pay for.. and I believe it’s worth every penny!
kayla R.
Kempton
Absolutely positively without a freaking doubt in my mind!!! I loved this product so much it's freaking ridiculous!!!!!
Safa T.
Guelma
"I can not say enough good things about this stuff The price is a little bit high but its deserves every dollars just love iiiit

Looking for your answer?