Lancôme Adaptive Continuous Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 05 Cognac uploaded by Natalia G.Lancôme Adaptive Continuous Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 05 Cognac uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive Continuous Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 05 Cognac uploaded by Aldaleny H.

BY LANCÔME

Buy Lancome foundations - Lancome Adaptive Continuous Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 05 Cognac. How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match. see more...

Cheyanne D.
Heflin, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This foundation is perfect for any type of skin. My skin type is oily in my T zone but dry around the perimeter of my face and it still works wonderful. It is pricey but it last a long time! I would recomeend this to others, the finish is just beautiful and looks like skin
Aldaleny H.
Hollis, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta es súper lijera pero ala vez cubre mui bien yo tengo piel mixta i me ba mui bien se las recomiendo al 100 , además te ayuda mucho a tener una piel más bonita es súper lijera como ya les dije Lancôme Adaptive Continuous Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 05 Cognac I love
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
Super hydrating without making the skin appear oily. I have combination skin and it left a beautiful and flawless finish. I would highly recommend
Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great foundation. I have dry skin and it keeps me looking hydrated. Love the color selection and the bottle pump system is convenient.
💄Jennifer M.
Palmdale, CA
Been trying this foundation out and it works great! I have oily sling and It stays matte and looks great on your skin. Love it.
Natalia G.
La Nucía
I don't normally use this kind of product because I don't make up very much, but a friend of mine had two and gave me one, so I tried it! I use it only for balancing some spots of my face but it really works and it looks just as the colour of my skin! I'm very satisfied with the results and I haven't finished it yet, but for sure I will buy it again!