Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Natalia G.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Foundations - Lancome Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 Balanced Cafe 4 (W). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

• I've been looking for a foundation suitable for dry skin ...2 Answers
  • Is it honestly an "all day" long lasting foundation?1 Answers
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
This foundation has a beautiful texture - very light, smooth and velvety. The coverage is not the best that I have experienced, yet it still manages to unify the different skin tones on my face (I have a slightly darker T-zone). I love that it comes in a very convenient pump bottle but wish the spf could be knocked up to 15 rather than the 10 it has as I hate wearing sunscreen under my makeup
Shanai C.
This product dissapointed me quite a lot, on the bottle it claims it has full coverage and a lovely matte finish yet as soon as I started applying this product I could notice that it was quite sticky and it was not full coverage at all! It was more of a medium coverage. I could still see all of my flaws on my face. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product if you want a full coverage.
Daniella T.
MY GO TO FOUNDATION OF ALL TIME. I keep purchasing this product every time i ran out of it. It was my first high end foundation and till this day I am still in love with the formula, the packaging, the coverage, EVERYTHING. 5 stars recommendation to everyone.
Sarah H.
RICHARDSON, TX
This foundation goes on silky smooth, and lasts all day for me. Stays put throughout the day. Easy blending
Lauren B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've been looking for a foundation suitable for dry skin and I was wondering if this one would work?
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
Is it honestly an "all day" long lasting foundation?