Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Natalia G.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Foundations - Lancome Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 Balanced Cafe 4 (W). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

• I've been looking for a foundation suitable for dry skin and I wa...2 Answers
  • Is it honestly an "all day" long lasting foundation?1 Answers
Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10
Love this foundation!!! amazing product, I will never use anything else! great coverage and lasts all day long. defiantly worth the money.

Tara G.
Elk Grove , CA
Great foundation. I have dry skin and it keeps me looking hydrated. Love the color selection and the bottle pump system is convenient.
💄Jennifer M.
Palmdale, CA
Been trying this foundation out and it works great! I have oily sling and It stays matte and looks great on your skin. Love it.
Robin P.
Seat Pleasant
this  Product is amazing and true to it's works, last 24 hours no smudging, and gives an awesome glow in pictures.
salma h.
Indianapolis, IN
I don't enjoy this foundation much. It is very oil. Its probably because of the spf. It is little to no coverage.
Lisa M.
Lamont, CA
I'm in the color ivory and love this foundation. This foundation lasts me all day and still looks flawless.
Lorenza J.
Aventura, FL
I like how much coverage it gives and how good it matches my skin tone but I find it very Cakey
Jamila A.
Jerusalem
This foundation has a beautiful texture - very light, smooth and velvety. The coverage is not the best that I have experienced, yet it still manages to unify the different skin tones on my face (I have a slightly darker T-zone). I love that it comes in a very convenient pump bottle but wish the spf could be knocked up to 15 rather than the 10 it has as I hate wearing sunscreen under my makeup
Shanai C.
This product dissapointed me quite a lot, on the bottle it claims it has full coverage and a lovely matte finish yet as soon as I started applying this product I could notice that it was quite sticky and it was not full coverage at all! It was more of a medium coverage. I could still see all of my flaws on my face. Overall I wouldn't recommend this product if you want a full coverage.
Natalia G.
La Nucía
I don't normally use this kind of product because I don't make up very much, but a friend of mine had two and gave me one, so I tried it! I use it only for balancing some spots of my face but it really works and it looks just as the colour of my skin! I'm very satisfied with the results and I haven't finished it yet, but for sure I will buy it again!
Lauren B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've been looking for a foundation suitable for dry skin and I was wondering if this one would work?
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
Is it honestly an "all day" long lasting foundation?