Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Aldaleny H.Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 uploaded by Natalia G.

BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy Lancome Foundations - Lancome Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 Balanced Cafe 4 (W). How-to-Use: Apply a dime-sized amount of foundation onto finger tips or makeup sponge and smooth onto face and neck, blending for color-match.

• I've been looking for a foundation suitable for dry skin ...2 Answers
  • Is it honestly an "all day" long lasting foundation?1 Answers
Cheyanne D.
Heflin, AL
This foundation is perfect for any type of skin. My skin type is oily in my T zone but dry around the perimeter of my face and it still works wonderful. It is pricey but it last a long time! I would recomeend this to others, the finish is just beautiful and looks like skin
Kaitlyn R.
Gainesville, FL
Oxidized SO much on my face. And the shades aren't wide. The people at ulta had trouble matching me and totally just gave me a color to settle on. Took it home and tried and after just a few hours, my face was clearly orangey. Wouldn't recommend. It didn't control the oil in my tzone wither. Not worth how expensive it is.
Darlene A.
Westmont, IL
I love Lancôme lotions but not their foundations. This has very poor coverage. It is easy to apply. I have oily skin and felt like it made me look shiny. It also didn't last me all day. I would not recommend to others.
Aldaleny H.
Ny, NY
Me encanta es súper lijera pero ala vez cubre mui bien yo tengo piel mixta i me ba mui bien se las recomiendo al 100 , además te ayuda mucho a tener una piel más bonita es súper lijera como ya les dije Lancôme Adaptive All-Day Skin-Balancing Makeup SPF 10 I love
Nini T.
Louisville, KY
Makeup is really important in a girl's life, so is the packaging because that's an ad and first impression too. Nothing can compare to this product. The application is easy, so I would use it again. The price is just right because you're paying for an awesome and amazing product.
meylin A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Such a good foundation def. worth the money. It sets so nicely in your skin, gives you a nice matte finish, good coverage.great for all kinds of skin types just gotta prime your face well and set it.
BRITTANY S.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
This foundation goes on silky smooth, and lasts all day for me. It doesn't smudge off onto my cell phone (which all others I tried did....) and at the end of the day my face still looks blended, instead of heavy splotchy smudged off discolorations like others Ive tried do. I can use it with a brush, or with my hands, which is also a perk. Great product :)
Megan B.
Arlington, TX
This foundation is to die for. Goes on very smooth and does not smear or oxidize. Wide variety of shades in my skin tone. Price is a bit high but worth it.
Lucero M.
baytown, Tx
I'm honestly kinda liking this product! It's super light weight and it looks nice on my skin. I recommend it to you sister in law. She is loving it!
Kacee T.
Ball, LA
Super hydrating without making the skin appear oily. I have combination skin and it left a beautiful and flawless finish. I would highly recommend
Lauren B.
Palm Harbor, FL
I've been looking for a foundation suitable for dry skin and I was wondering if this one would work?
Jazmin O.
Pearland, TX
Is it honestly an "all day" long lasting foundation?