BY LANCÔME

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

A refreshing & nurturing body moisturizer Formulated with Rosa Centifolia for relieving action Blended with antioxidant Rosa Gallica to offer daily protection Loaded with Rosa Canina rich in essential fatty acids to hydrate skin Body skin appears fresh soft smooth & comfortable

Megan D.
San Antonio, TX
I loved this milky lotion. Great smell. Left my skon extremely smooth. My husband noticed the difference on how my skon felt
Nicole R.
Shawnee , KS
Not my favorite product really the only nice thing I have to say about this is the way it smells!
Laura G.
This product makes my skin feel so good. The packaging is good, I have no problems with it, I bought by internet and it arrives quickly. The price is ok, I like the relation quality-price and this product, give me that.
Lucia R.
I can not explain how good and wonderful this product is is one of my favorites I have never stopped using it and I definitely want to have it again, super recommended !!!
inas a.
Lancome accord 3 roses lait corps fraîcheur body milk is a refreshing and nurturing body with Rosa centifolia .
Nourin I.
Dhakq
Best procttt tooo tryyy outtt realllyy gooddd besttt pridfuucctgg anyone can gettt but a littleee pricyyy
Laura M.
Moorfoot View, Bilston
Great product, smells amazing and leaves skin feeling soft and looking a lot brighter!